Captain Rex vs Darts D'nar (hand-to-hand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
The guy who beat up Kenobi vs battle-hardened clone captain

Zenwolf
Darts, Zygerrian are physical based species, their society built on strength and they have natural combat prowess, excellent fighters and are difficult to defeat due to their resilience.

Darts shown pretty much all this, he was legit ragdolling Obi-Wan, heck he threw him across a room with one arm hard enough to destroy a statue. He threw around large crates like nothing, tanked blows from Obi-Wan who is pretty strong himself, he punched Obi-Wan clear across the room, etc, etc.

I'm not seeing Rex have any chance here H2H wise.

Kurk
I thought Kenobi was just buying time in that episode, otherwise he could have ended the fight whenever he wanted. That's why I down-graded to Rex.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
I thought Kenobi was just buying time in that episode, otherwise he could have ended the fight whenever he wanted. That's why I down-graded to Rex.

He can't really hold back his durability, otherwise Darts would have killed him with how hard he was punching and throwing the guy.

Obi-Wan was buying time sure, but Darts still has a clear physical advantage. I'm not recalling Rex showing strength anywhere near as far as ragdolling people with one arm, punching them several feet across a room and tossing around large crates like nothing.

Rex has been dropped by those much weaker than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.