Who is the weakest character that can defeat Magneto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can defeat Magneto 10/10 under the following conditions:

1) Magneto is at the power level demonstrated at the end of Xmen:Apocalypse...

2) Magneto is blood lusted and is not holding back one bit; he is 100% focused on killing/destroying his opponent utterly...

3) Magneto begins the fight with his shielding up...

4) Battle takes place on the surface of planet Cybertron (no Transformers are present)...

Once again, who is the weakest (least powerful) character that could beat Mags every single time (a perfect 10/10) under those conditions?

KingD19
He has his helmet I'm assuming?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
He has his helmet I'm assuming?

Yes sir...

smile

NotAllThatEvil
Shadow cat?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Shadow cat?

Naw...

Mags loves to fly up in the air and she cant; she'd never reach him (this is especially true given the starting distance in this fight)...

The moment she becomes tangible she dies horribly...

Magneto would crush her...

Silent Master
Leech.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Leech.

Whats the range on his power?

TheLordofMurder
Movie leech is just a child; Mags would beat his @ss even without his powers...

Silent Master
Nope.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Silent Master
Nope.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Silent Master
Nope.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

thumb down

Silent Master
thumb down

You know that I'm right.

TheLordofMurder
You know that I'm right.

You know I'm right...

Silent Master
You know I'm right...

So you agree that leech wins, that's great.

TheLordofMurder

I agree! smile

golem370
Silver Surfer.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by golem370
Silver Surfer.

Based on?

golem370
His ability to turn intangible was able to faze through Sue's force field.

Silent Master

I agree! smile Glad we have that cleared up

TheLordofMurder

The 100% truth...

smile

Silent Master

I agree! smile

Nice

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Silent Master

I agree! smile

Agreed.

NotAllThatEvil
nightcrawler.
poof. neck snap. poof. 10/10

marwash22
Yagami Light.

Human with no superhuman abilities, but all he has to do is write Magneto's name in a book and he's dead. Magneto will literally never even see him.

StiltmanFTW
Naw...

Mags loves to fly up in the air and she cant

She can simulate flight pretty damn good, though.

Walking on air trick.

Oh wait, this is movie versus haermm

Scoobless
nightcrawler.
poof. neck snap. poof. 10/10

He can't port through intense magnetic fields. That came up a few times in the last movie.

TheVaultDweller
Kilgrave tells Mags to kill himself.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by marwash22
Yagami Light.

Human with no superhuman abilities, but all he has to do is write Magneto's name in a book and he's dead. Magneto will literally never even see him.

Under forum conditions though, Mags on Cybertron would kill him long before he could write Mags name in that book...

Besides, I dont think Mags name is common knowledge...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Scoobless
He can't port through intense magnetic fields. That came up a few times in the last movie.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Kilgrave tells Mags to kill himself.

Whats the range on Killgraves power?

I know he was much more powerful at the end of Jessica Jones than at the beginning (and the range of his power had increased)...

This may be a quick draw contest...

Can Killgrave get Mags to kill himself before Mags ends him with metal...

Of course thats provided that Mags cant resist his power; Jessica Jones was able to...

TheVaultDweller
It is a quick draw. It's whether Kilgrave can say "stop" (followed by "now kill yourself"wink before Mags impales or crushes him. Unless you go with some absolute powerhouse, you need someone with a really exotic power, like Kilgrave, to stand a chance under these stips.

And he covered an entire hospital at the end of the series. And Jessica only resisted due to very specific plot circumstances, which gave her immunity. Even Luke Cage was unable to resist, which is why Jessica had to shotgun him in the chin.

I really can't f****** spell today. Keep having to edit my posts to fix several typos.

TheLordofMurder
It is a quick draw. It's whether Kilgrave can say "stop" (follwed by "now kill yourself"wink before Mags impales or crushes him. Unless you go with some absolute powerhouse, you need someone with a really exotic power, like Kilgrave, to stand a chance under these stips.

And he covered an entire hospital at the end of the series. And Jessica only resisted due to very specific plot circumstances, which gave her immunity. Even Luke Cage was unable to resist, which is why Jessica had to shotgun him in the chin.

Excellent points...

Killgrave definitely has a realistic chance of victory here...

thumb up

NotAllThatEvil
I'm pretty sure that was just power inhibiting fields. If eric's powers work in his safety bubble, so should kirk's.

Stigma
I wonder f under these stips Magneto can beat Apoc?

golem370
Mags helmet protects from mind control.

TheVaultDweller
Kilgrave's powers don't work like normal telepathy. The helmet won't help. It's not a vanilla psychic attack. It's part biological.

TheLordofMurder
Kilgrave's powers don't work like normal telepathy. The helmet won't help. It's not a vanilla psychic attack. It's part biological.

thumb up

I think its spores in the air or something like that...

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, it's supposed to create some kind of virus (in the MCU version) in the blood stream, which screws with the chemistry and puts you under his control. But the speed it travels at is ridiculous. Kilgrave affected everyone in the hospital building virtually instantly, and there is absolutely no way he came into contact with every person in the hospital before he did that. To suggest that Mag's helmet will protect him from Kilgrave is like saying his helmet will protect him from HIV.

juggerman
He was able to keep Luke under thumb via telephone too. Helmet might not help but it was unclear how exactly Killgrave's power worked in the show

TheVaultDweller
They explained it as a virus that literally infects people. Helmets can't shield people from viruses (well, Magneto's can't). Plus, he'd already been in contact with Luke before that, and this was after his powers had expanded, so the effects from the first mind whammy were likely still somewhat present when Kilgrave reinforced it over the phone. And the thing is that even when people were completely aware of the fact that they were being controlled, and mentally resisting with all their might, they still acted according to what Kilgrave told them to do.

Scoobless
I'm pretty sure that was just power inhibiting fields. If eric's powers work in his safety bubble, so should kirk's.

It was shown at least a couple of times... a basic electric charge through a metal wire mesh kept him from fleeing the cage fight against Angel.

FrothByte

That's only IF Magneto already has his shields up. If they aren't then I'm pretty sure Nightcrawler can teleport faster than Mags can form his shield.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
That's only IF Magneto already has his shields up. If they aren't then I'm pretty sure Nightcrawler can teleport faster than Mags can form his shield.

Look at the OP; Mags starts with shields up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.