Yujiro Hanma vs Master Roshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Jmanghan
I feel like Yujiro Hanma has enough to compete with Roshi, physically, at least.

Hanma's best feat is stopping an Earthquake with a small punch.

Also knows every single form of unarmed combat in existence, apparently.

danteiscool
Hmm, dunno. Yujiro is quite the beast yeah, but he's pretty cocky and prone to letting his opponents get some hits on him to see how strong they are.

And Roshi does have the Kamehameha at his disposal to blast him from afar.

Tondemonai
Plus his buff-up thing. I think Yujiro could take it if Roshi doesn't go in for the Kame quickly, or if Yujiro decides to let Roshi get too many hits in early on.

dvampire
Yujiro would literally punch his head off.

carver9
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Plus his buff-up thing. I think Yujiro could take it if Roshi doesn't go in for the Kame quickly, or if Yujiro decides to let Roshi get too many hits in early on.

True. Fighting speed is also on Roshi side along with versatility.

dvampire
Fighting speed is on yujiros side along with durability and strength. Its a one punch go really.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by dvampire
Fighting speed is on yujiros side along with durability and strength. Its a one punch go really. Even once Roshi bulks up? :/

dvampire
Yujiro won't let him pull the kamehameha. And his strength is still way below Yujiro.

RealityWarper
Troll harder if that makes you feel worthy of something. smile

It's harder to do something productive and get a life. LOL

dvampire
Yujiro one punch man his ass.

RealityWarper
No it's not ! Yujiro can fly and read minds !

Oh wait... :O

dvampire

RealityWarper
Roshi roflstomps.

Too technical and too fast for Yujiro.

dvampire
Its the other way around. Yujiro is to technical ( his mastered every ma known to man while roshis only knows Kung Fu) and fast( he moves at speeds greater than a cheetah back when he was 17, his now moving faster than a speeding car of up to 200 miles per hour). How can roshis hurt him?

RealityWarper
Roshi kills Yujiro with a flick of his wrist.

dvampire
not with less than two tons of strength he won't. Yujiro one punch man his ass.

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
Its the other way around. Yujiro is to technical ( his mastered every ma known to man while roshis only knows Kung Fu) and fast( he moves at speeds greater than a cheetah back when he was 17, his now moving faster than a speeding car of up to 200 miles per hour). How can roshis hurt him?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Roshi kills Yujiro with a flick of his wrist. Yujiro's strength is a problem for any Original DB Character.

Dude stopped a ****ing earthquake with a casual punch.

dvampire
Yujiro is punch through iron( thick iron)! Rossi can't compete.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by dvampire
Its the other way around. Yujiro is to technical ( his mastered every ma known to man while roshis only knows Kung Fu) and fast( he moves at speeds greater than a cheetah back when he was 17, his now moving faster than a speeding car of up to 200 miles per hour). How can roshis hurt him?
Roshi caught machine gun bullets. Bullets are faster than cars...

dvampire
to bad Rossi not as fast bullets. Can he he catch them up close in succession? No. Yujiro punch speed is greater than machine gun fire up close and personal!😄its Rossi always get hit by goku, his not moving as fast as a speed bullet. Yujiro was taking out armed men with ease( dodging machine gun fire from all directions), doesn't men his as fast as a speeding billet it just means that his thinking ability moves fast enough that the bullets are moving slower. Yujiro one punch his ass.

carver9
You are a troll of the highest order.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/5512/303306-rafal_super.jpg

RealityWarper
Nobody cares how much a character can catch projectiles.

All that matters are combat feats in hand to hand.

dvampire
Yujiro is faster. Can he dodge from CLOSE range? No. Yujiro one punch his ass. Because his not predictable target fighting in a straight line from a distance.

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
Yujiro is faster. Can he dodge from CLOSE range? No. Yujiro one punch his ass. Because his not predictable target fighting in a straight line from a distance.

So you think dodging bullets is better than catching them?

dvampire
I think dodging from close range would have been better, since it was stated that bakis striking speed is faster than sound. Remember when he hit that punching machine? How fast do you think he was going?

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
I think dodging from close range would have been better, since it was stated that bakis striking speed is faster than sound. Remember when he hit that punching machine? How fast do you think he was going?

The gunner in the Roshi scans was only a couple of ft away and the speed of sound is crap. The Roshi scene is faster than the speed of sound. Also, catching a bullet is far better than dodging.

dvampire
Not close enough. The baking punching that punching machine punch moved faster than those bullets. How you think Rossi going to do against his punch? Remember what they said about mahamid Ali Jr.? That his movement was as fast as light ( its just an expression of them letting the audience know that there moving extremely fast), which makes since considering what baking did to that machine. I know Rossi can't do that. That punch doesn't even cause yujiro tobeven notice him, and that's not bakes full speed or strength. Yujiro wins in speed and power. He'll one punch man his ass!

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
Not close enough. The baking punching that punching machine punch moved faster than those bullets. How you think Rossi going to do against his punch? Remember what they said about mahamid Ali Jr.? That his movement was as fast as light ( its just an expression of them letting the audience know that there moving extremely fast), which makes since considering what baking did to that machine. I know Rossi can't do that. That punch doesn't even cause yujiro tobeven notice him, and that's not bakes full speed or strength. Yujiro wins in speed and power. He'll one punch man his ass!

Lol...I'm not falling for your obvious trolling anymore. People, please report this guy so the mods can get rid of him. He is obviously trolling...do not waste your energy.

dvampire
Why? Because weak ass Rossi doesn't stand a chance against yujiro? He can't even beat Oliver, you know the guy that held a airplane from flying off as training.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I'm not falling for your obvious trolling anymore. People, please report this guy so the mods can get rid of him. He is obviously trolling...do not waste your energy.

I've reported him at least 20 times.

It's like he has a mystical protection against the Banhammer stronger than Abhi's.

dvampire
Yujiro one punch his ass.

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I've reported him at least 20 times.

It's like he has a mystical protection against the Banhammer stronger than Abhi's.


lol

Yamcha
The evil man is sealed away WITH THE EVIL CONTAINMENT WAAAAAAVE!

dvampire
Tooooooooo slow, just like Rossi. Yujiro is a muuuuuuuuuuuuuch bigger threat than piccolo!

RealityWarper
My God...

Yujiro is a bigger threat than Piccolo...

Ok.

Yujiro is just an high end street-leveler...

dvampire
Yujiro one punch any db character. What? Your going to use those lame ass after image scans? It won't KNOWING that you're slower than the enemy. That's a hint about the AFTER image.

RealityWarper
I've seen trolls on forums but none of them are greater than Dvampire in the inanity of their claims.

RealityWarper
Roshi is far faster than Yujiro and stomps him effortlessly.

dvampire
Where is the proof? Can he dodge bakis greater than sound speed punch? Hell no. Db goku will wet his pants. Where this invincible after image? Since that's what you guys rely on in a superman debate. You do know that that whole after image thing is to show them being INFERIOR in speed right? Basically an after is the character moving fast and then slowing down in front of there opponent then speeding up again. But what happens if the opponent is already as fast as you or faster? Its useless. ( its why naruto and one piece creators don't use it) so basically goku slow ass just use the trick to fool his opponent. You need light as well to pull it off, they use the sun light reflected on them ( there shadow image) to fool there opponents eye( which is reflected off of the lens of there eye) by having them focus on there image while they speed up.

RealityWarper
Who reads Dvampire's claims ? Nobody.

dvampire
It means there slow ass hell really. Yujiro one punch his ass. Can you see me now?

RealityWarper
Nobody cares about unsound claims and fallacious logic.

dvampire
Yujiro is sound enough! You don't get results of the punching bag burn by speeds less than sound speed. Yujiro one punch his ass. Can you still see? After image😄, its laughable! Are you slow or are you fast? That's an after image for you.

Yamcha
Originally posted by dvampire
Tooooooooo slow, just like Rossi. Yujiro is a muuuuuuuuuuuuuch bigger threat than piccolo! Didn't say he had to be fast! Yujiro is so cocky he'll let him try it just to see what it is or if he can withstand it, BUT THEN IT'LL BE TOO LATE! EVIIIIIL CONTAINMENNNNNNT!!!

dvampire
Yujiro speed blitz any db character and then slaughter them with his terrifying strength! And I'm being series. With this cowardly thread. Yujiro one punch man his ass. And the very truth!😄

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
My God...

Yujiro is a bigger threat than Piccolo...

Ok.

Yujiro is just an high end street-leveler... ...No?

Dude stopped a ****ing EarthQuake with a punch.

Thats FAR FARRR above a high-end street leveler.

BATMAN is a high-end street leveler.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...No?

Dude stopped a ****ing EarthQuake with a punch.

Thats FAR FARRR above a high-end street leveler.

BATMAN is a high-end street leveler.

Karate Kid stopped an earthquake with a kick.

When he fight Batman they are roughly similar as KK is just slightly better than him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Karate Kid stopped an earthquake with a kick.

When he fight Batman they are roughly similar as KK is just slightly better than him. Karate Kid has beaten Kryptonians, IIRC. So your point is moot.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Karate Kid has beaten Kryptonians, IIRC. So your point is moot.

KK didn't KO any Kryptonian...

He restrained Superboy.

However that's not the point, stopping an Earthquake thanks to an ability isn't an argument in this kind of fight.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
KK didn't KO any Kryptonian...

He restrained Superboy.

However that's not the point, stopping an Earthquake thanks to an ability isn't an argument in this kind of fight. What ability?

He punched the ground and thats what stopped it.

He stopped it using brute strength and physical force.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
What ability?

He punched the ground and thats what stopped it.

He stopped it using brute strength and physical force.

This will not translate in anything.

Only the combat feats counts.

NotAllThatEvil
I feel flattening a mountain and blowing up the moon are more impressive than stopping an earthquake, but that's just a gut feeling. Do we know the power levels of the guys roshi took during return of F?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I feel flattening a mountain and blowing up the moon are more impressive than stopping an earthquake, but that's just a gut feeling. Do we know the power levels of the guys roshi took during return of F? We're talking physicals only atm.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
This will not translate in anything.

Only the combat feats counts. Punching something is a combat feat.

He could replicate the same thing on Roshi's face, same power, same force.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

dvampire
I don't see any dragon ball character beating pickle. You know the guy that beats dinosaurs with. It is said that a t-Rex weighs up to 15 tons. Goku in the anime couldn't even lift piccolo up in his giant form. And he's just a little bit bigger than a t-rex. Yujiro is much stronger than piccolo. So yujiro wins in every category.

dvampire
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Karate Kid has beaten Kryptonians, IIRC. So your point is moot.
Kryptonians have different strength levels. If it's superman you can kiss his ass good bye! And I'm being serious. I hope you wasn't.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by dvampire
Kryptonians have different strength levels. If it's superman you can kiss his ass good bye! And I'm being serious. I hope you wasn't. Karate Kid has hurt Superman before.

dvampire
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Karate Kid has hurt Superman before.

No he hasn't. yujiro knocks roshis head clean off!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Punching something is a combat feat.

He could replicate the same thing on Roshi's face, same power, same force.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

I mean Yujiro punching other characters.

dvampire
Oliver grabbed a damn door knob made out of iron and dented it. Do you believe weak ass db characters can do that?

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
Oliver grabbed a damn door knob made out of iron and dented it. Do you believe weak ass db characters can do that?

laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I mean Yujiro punching other characters. Yujiro's never taken a single fight seriously.

He usually stomps whoever he comes across.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yujiro's never taken a single fight seriously.

He usually stomps whoever he comes across.

I don't see how that makes him even close to Roshi.

dvampire
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't see how that makes him even close to Roshi. roshi can't break iron. Yujiro breaks him in half.

NotAllThatEvil
I'm fully aware you're just trolling, but what makes you think roshi can't break iron?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't see how that makes him even close to Roshi. You're an idiot.

Who cares how he did against astronomically inferior opponents.

Opponents that couldn't even hurt him.

Yujiro stopped an Earthquake with a punch.

Hitting Roshi with that kind of power is gonna bring him down eventually.

carver9
Hitting him is the problem. Roshi did an entire martial art tournament in less than a second.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You're an idiot.


You have no right to judge my intelligence.



How many of the opponents that Yujiro stomped could be stomped the same way by Kid Goku ?




Karate Kid too but Batman can beat him if he is in a good day and KK in a bad day and stopping an earthquake isn't an argument.




How many attacks Yujiro needed to kill an Elephant ?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Hitting him is the problem. Roshi did an entire martial art tournament in less than a second.

Are you referring to his fight with Krilin with a burst of speed during one second ?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carver9
Hitting him is the problem. Roshi did an entire martial art tournament in less than a second. I'm not trying to argue Combat Speed, I know without a shadow of a doubt Roshi takes that one.

If Yujiro does hit him, and at some point, he probably will.

Roshi IS gonna feel it, he's not shrugging it off.

dvampire
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm not trying to argue Combat Speed, I know without a shadow of a doubt Roshi takes that one.

If Yujiro does hit him, and at some point, he probably will.

Roshi IS gonna feel it, he's not shrugging it off. and you would be extremely wrong about speed you idiot. Yujiro speed blitz his ass at over 200 miles per hour of traveling speed and over the speed of sound in combat speed( how slow can you? Those after images will be slow ass hell to yujiro, just your post). How fast do you think baki was when he hit that machine? You have a BIG problem. Can roshi block him? Because I see yujiro punching a hole through his ass. Clever of avoid my post to keep from found out as a denial little turd. Speed doesn't kill if your slower and weaker than your opponent.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by dvampire
and you would be extremely wrong about speed you idiot. Yujiro speed blitz his ass at over 200 miles per hour of traveling speed and over the speed of sound in combat speed( how slow can you? Those after images will be slow ass hell to yujiro, just your post). How fast do you think baki was when he hit that machine? You have a BIG problem. Can roshi block him? Because I see yujiro punching a hole through his ass. Clever of avoid my post to keep from found out as a denial little turd. Speed doesn't kill if your slower and weaker than your opponent.

Your continued participation on this website is entertaining, yet growing quickly tedious. Find a new way to entertain us thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Your continued participation on this website is entertaining, yet growing quickly tedious. Find a new way to entertain us thumb up

Agreed. It use to be exciting but...

The Merchant
Roshi can blow up the Moon

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Merchant
Roshi can blow up the Moon And Yujiro can stop an EarthQuake with a punch.

Roshi probably takes this, but I think Yujiro has superior strength.

The Merchant
Split stats in dbz makes little sense. You'd have to argue energy blasts in dbz work on some other mechanism other than brute force for split stats to exist. You can try to argue their energy blasts are trillions of x stronger than their physical hits but that makes even less sense than the different mechanism for ki blasts. We see db characters take no damage from weaker opponents energy blasts but take damage from stronger opponents physical hits. Heck Roshis muscles bulging from his ki is an indicator that energy blasts and physical strength go hand in hand.

Yujiro stopping an Earthquake depends on the intensity of said quake. Theu go from city block level to island level. Irregardless that's still nowhere near Moon level.

carver9
Originally posted by The Merchant
Split stats in dbz makes little sense. You'd have to argue energy blasts in dbz work on some other mechanism other than brute force for split stats to exist. You can try to argue their energy blasts are trillions of x stronger than their physical hits but that makes even less sense than the different mechanism for ki blasts. We see db characters take no damage from weaker opponents energy blasts but take damage from stronger opponents physical hits. Heck Roshis muscles bulging from his ki is an indicator that energy blasts and physical strength go hand in hand.

Yujiro stopping an Earthquake depends on the intensity of said quake. Theu go from city block level to island level. Irregardless that's still nowhere near Moon level.

Love this post. Also, I highly doubt Goku during the beginning of Z would rather be hit by a full fledged Raditz punch rather than Roshi moon buster.

Surtur
As for strength levels from characters on the original DB..remember Tao Pai Pai. He would take those 2 ton pillars and literally fling them. I know on the surface that doesn't sound impressive, but consider that he would fling them so hard they'd fly hundreds of miles. Pai Pai would hurl one into the air and then leap on it and ride it to it's destination.

That's actually an insane strength feat. I know Roshi isn't Pai Pai, but later DB characters become way more powerful than Pai Pai. Pai Pai also kills superhumanly durable people with a flick of his tongue. So the strength in the original is actually pretty impressive.

But Roshi does also have that weird lightning attack he used to paralyze Goku.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Merchant
Split stats in dbz makes little sense. You'd have to argue energy blasts in dbz work on some other mechanism other than brute force for split stats to exist. You can try to argue their energy blasts are trillions of x stronger than their physical hits but that makes even less sense than the different mechanism for ki blasts. We see db characters take no damage from weaker opponents energy blasts but take damage from stronger opponents physical hits. Heck Roshis muscles bulging from his ki is an indicator that energy blasts and physical strength go hand in hand.

Yujiro stopping an Earthquake depends on the intensity of said quake. Theu go from city block level to island level. Irregardless that's still nowhere near Moon level.

I do think for the most part they are able to handle energy better than physical force. A lot of times the energy attacks are spread out. Since like you said, they survive explosions all the time. But with physical attacks they can concentrate a lot of force into a small area of the body. So if someone survives an explosion that levels a city it doesn't mean you need to be able to physically one shot a city in order to do physical damage.

I believe this is also why attacks like Frieza' death beam tend to be more lethal, because they are small focused beams of energy rather than a wave of energy or an explosion of energy.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
I do think for the most part they are able to handle energy better than physical force. A lot of times the energy attacks are spread out. Since like you said, they survive explosions all the time. But with physical attacks they can concentrate a lot of force into a small area of the body. So if someone survives an explosion that levels a city it doesn't mean you need to be able to physically one shot a city in order to do physical damage.

I believe this is also why attacks like Frieza' death beam tend to be more lethal, because they are small focused beams of energy rather than a wave of energy or an explosion of energy.

Goku tanked Frieza death beam though but Frieza punches were doing damage.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Goku tanked Frieza death beam though but Frieza punches were doing damage.

Well what I said doesn't apply all the time, I'm just saying the focused energy beams are more dangerous. You can still eventually get to a power level where it doesn't hurt you, especially if you're opponent is far below you in power level.

If Frieza was on an equal power level with Goku..I think it would be wise for him to not get hit by the beam.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Well what I said doesn't apply all the time, I'm just saying the focused energy beams are more dangerous. You can still eventually get to a power level where it doesn't hurt you, especially if you're opponent is far below you in power level.

If Frieza was on an equal power level with Goku..I think it would be wise for him to not get hit by the beam.

If they were on equal power level, it would be best not to get hit by anything from Frieza because it is going to hurt. Don't know if you've seen the Cabba vs Vegeta fight but Cabba blast received more notice from Vegeta than his punches. I think power level have a lot to do with this than anything else.

Jmanghan
In the Funimation Dub, Raditz says that Goku's PL increases when preparing to use the Kamehameha.

Its safe to assume that the same goes for Roshi in that regard, on top of that, DB characters Physical Traits aren't nearly as good as their energy attacks.

My point stands, if Yujiro gets his hands on Roshi enough times, Roshi's done for.

Bug its doubtful that will happen due to Roshi's obvious speed advantage, as well as being able to bulk up and land some equally devastating shots.

RealityWarper
Roshi Roshstomps

dvampire
Raditz isn't ftl. Can roshi break through iron? No. Yujiro will just stand still and let roshi weak ass tire out from hitting him. Can roshi stop the baki punch? No. Do you think roshi can beat mahammad Ali junior? HE'LL DIE. Even though the writer expressed his speed at light speed, he was clearly indicating that he move faster than the human eye can keep up when compared to an average human being. Notice the fighter in front of him (kaiou, obviously faster than the human eye when up against an average human being). Baki beat him in under 5 seconds (just an estimation, but it was real quick) that means mahammad Ali is slow as hell when facing a character like baki. Remember when BAKI used super speed against yujiro and the audience couldn't keep up? Yujiro could see him, it's just his attacks has little power. He's testing his fighting ability (all through out the fight he had no chance). Now what is roshi going to do but die in under a second? But DIE in under a second.

RealityWarper
*Open Dvampire's claims as he is on ignore*

*laugh*

*Close Dvampire's claims*

The Merchant
The hell did I just read.

dvampire
You read yujiro winning and you getting a 0 (it means youre gone forever). Still think Andre (jehovah in human form) needs to see you? Didn't think so. You see read roshi catching bullets and yujiro not giving a **** because he's to powerful! Bye. And alllllll the way left. You know what comes next the merchant (black, and that's a metaphor).

RealityWarper
Yujiro could be a match for Batman, Cassandra Cain and Iron Fist but he is a bug to Muten Roshi.

dvampire
Given the strength difference, you're sadly mistaken. Yujiro will take roshis head and shake him on conscious.

RealityWarper
Roshi ragdolls Sayan Saga-level characters.

GG NO RE.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/40/1475939857-04.png

Yujiro can go fight his usual street-level opponents in Hell.

Jmanghan
Wasn't Roshi's power level like... 101 or something?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wasn't Roshi's power level like... 101 or something?

He is over 9000.

Yeah something like that but he can improve or he was hiding his true power since the beginning. That's why the scouters aren't used later in the series.

dvampire
Don't compare scurbs to yujiro or his age since he spent most of his time with one fighting style. Does he know karate? No. Yujiro will smash his face and so will dopo.

Jmanghan
Ew.

Jmanghan
Yujiro wins.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yujiro wins.

Muten Roshi repellent ?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Muten Roshi repellent ? Yes.

Maiku-Kai
I don't know if this discussion is dead or not, but for what it's worth, please consider this:

Speed: In DB, Roshi turned and caught all the bullets from automatic gunfire (having to react to the gunfire, turn, and then catch all the bullets from the spray).
Roshi had an entire battle with Krillin in 1 second (including exchange of attacks, a conversation, and a moment to think), while he was holding back.
Roshi can create afterimages, and blew away a superhuman with wind generated from moving his hand.

Power/strength: In DB, Roshi (ultimately) was stronger than mercenary Tao (who can throw tree trunks/stone-pillars at speeds around 10,000 KM/hr). He was stronger than Goku/Krillin's when they first came under his tutelage (and both Goku & Krillin could push a 400 Ton boulder). And of course,he obliterated the moon.

Keep in mind, this was all before he got stronger than Frieza soldiers (all at least as strong as Raditz (who was stronger than all DB characters; keep in mind, DB Goku flipped a probably 50 foot tall Piccolo, and that's really lowballing how strong DB characters were at the end of DB).

I really think Yujiro is outmatched. Yujiro is a titan in a world of characters not on the same level of the DB universe. Roshi is a respected master in world of gods and cosmic threats. DB isn't as gritty and serious as Baki the Grappler (in overall, prevalent tone), but DB still bolsters feats that are utterly greater than Baki the Grappler ever did.

Dark-Kenshin
Current Roshi can entertain current Base Goku in a fight. He could literally butcher Yujiro with just one of his eyelashes.

Tondemonai
Not that I actually think Goku was using anywhere near his full power, but the above pretty much summarizes it. He's likely in Cell's range of power (Imperfect or Semi-Perfect)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Yujiro could be a match for Batman, Cassandra Cain and Iron Fist but he is a bug to Muten Roshi. This is two years ago, but this is really underselling him, Yujiro is faster, astronomically stronger, much bigger, has a height and weight advantage, Yujiro will legitmately knock out any high-end street leveler in one punch.

As for the match-up TODAY, Yujiro dies quickly.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
This is two years ago, but this is really underselling him, Yujiro is faster, astronomically stronger, much bigger, has a height and weight advantage, Yujiro will legitmately knock out any high-end street leveler in one punch.

As for the match-up TODAY, Yujiro dies quickly.

Well, you are right. ^^

I was downplaying a bit Yujiro.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bunch of dirty lowballers, all of you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.