Crash Bandicoot 1-3 Remaster/Remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Ok, so apparently, despite being apart of the shitty skylanders series, All 3 Crash games will be remade on the PS4.

No gameplay sources though :/

Playstation Access talked about it in a video.

Kazenji
If he looks anything like his Skylander's design, No thanks.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
If he looks anything like his Skylander's design, No thanks. ..Uh, his Crash Bandicoot skylander design looks just like him?

Not trying to be rude, but did you play the original Crash games? 3 was a masterpiece, who cares what he looks like, everything is going to be the same, but graphically updated, I'm pretty sure.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
..Uh, his Crash Bandicoot skylander design looks just like him?

Not trying to be rude, but did you play the original Crash games? 3 was a masterpiece, who cares what he looks like, everything is going to be the same, but graphically updated, I'm pretty sure.

Of course i played all 3 of the original games from Naughty Dog

and no his Skylander's design doesn't look like him, Even his The Wrath of Cortex design from a PS2 game looks better.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
Of course i played all 3 of the original games from Naughty Dog

and no his Skylander's design doesn't look like him, Even his The Wrath of Cortex design from a PS2 game looks better. IMO, there hasn't exactly been a bad Crash game released yet.

This is what he's actually going to look like.

Jmanghan
IMO, there hasn't exactly been a bad Crash game released yet.

This is what he's actually going to look like. You mean 4, all 4 games from Naughty Dog of the crash series.

I imagine that'll be included with the pack, maybe a new, better version of Crash Bash, since Crash Team Racing was fine tuned to near-perfection back in the day.

They're might pull a "God of War: Saga's on us".

Thats when a company releases extra games as downloads without telling the consumee about it until its already been bought a few times.

Quincy
I like his new look. Looks like his old one.

Kazenji
IMO, there hasn't exactly been a bad Crash game released yet.

This is what he's actually going to look like.

Instead of what's been shown for Skylander's.....hope so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.