Ti vs. Ventress vs. Fisto [Lightsabers Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
3-way duel, battle takes place on Lothal, who wins? Everyone is in their prime; Ventress has her two red-bladed sabers.

chingchangwalla
Well Ventress has beaten Fisto before and IMO Fisto > Ti so Ventress probably wins. Fisto is more skilled than the two but Ventress and Ti being masters/proficient in Makashi, have a significant advantage over Shii-Cho's wild movesets.
Arguments can be made in favour of Fisto: Ventress had prior knowledge of his style, Fisto may have overcome Shii-Cho's 1v1 weakness against Obi-Wan and Grievous. So Fisto or Ventress IMO

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Well Ventress has beaten Fisto before and IMO Fisto > Ti so Ventress probably wins. Fisto is more skilled than the two but Ventress and Ti being masters/proficient in Makashi, have a significant advantage over Shii-Cho's wild movesets.
Arguments can be made in favour of Fisto: Ventress had prior knowledge of his style, Fisto may have overcome Shii-Cho's 1v1 weakness against Obi-Wan and Grievous. So Fisto or Ventress IMO Uh... Koon also beat Ventress on his own, while having a broken arm.

Fisto was embarrassing Grievous, while Ventress just managed to beat him.

Jmanghan
Ti loses immediately just like she did in the 2003 cartoon series, with help from about 5-6 Padawan's and Ki Adi Mundi, who managed to stay up longr then she was btw.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Fisto was embarrassing Grievous, while Ventress just managed to beat him.

How did he embarrass Grievous more than Ventress?

Btw Grievous gets better as the war progressed under his training with Count Dooku. And his fight with Fisto was S1, his fight with Ventress was S4.

But tbf he also fought Ventress on a DS Nexus.

Selenial
Fisto had a significant form advantage against Grievous, Ventress and Ti both lacked that. Ti's also only faced him while exhausted and while knowing minimal amounts about him, years before prime, so hardly the best measuring stick. Not that Jmanghan's arguments are ever actually good, lmao.

Ti takes this, btw.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Selenial
Fisto had a significant form advantage against Grievous, Ventress and Ti both lacked that. Ti's also only faced him while exhausted and while knowing minimal amounts about him, years before prime, so hardly the best measuring stick. Not that Jmanghan's arguments are ever actually good, lmao.

Ti takes this, btw. Uh, she wasn't tired when the fight first started, when she fought him on Coruscant is when she got tired, nice excuse though.

Not even mentioning she had help from Mundi who lasted longer then her in the initial fight after the Padawan's were killed. Depends on how big of a time gap you believe is in TCW.

I don't see it as that big, Ahsoka and Barriss, neither seem to age that much, implying it happened within the span of a year or two.

chingchangwalla
I will admit Fisto did still rape Grievous and probably should've killed him. Great looking fight too, High mastery of Shii-Cho is the best looking style hands down.

Selenial
Uh, she wasn't tired when the fight first started, when she fought him on Coruscant is when she got tired, nice excuse though.

Not even mentioning she had help from Mundi who lasted longer then her in the initial fight after the Padawan's were killed. Depends on how big of a time gap you believe is in TCW.

I don't see it as that big, Ahsoka and Barriss, neither seem to age that much, implying it happened within the span of a year or two.

Are you serious? They'd been fighting for days in one of the bloodiest battles in the war, there's a couple different depictions of Ki Adi and Shaak Ti fighting on the front lines trying to turn the tide of the battle.

The fact both of them are so evidently battle-worn shows that as well. So no idea where you're getting the idea they weren't tired during the first fight. And yes, someone who masters Soresu is going to last longer than someone who fights with Ataru. She needs energy far more than he does to perform, that's simply how their styles work.

Given the Battle of Hypori was supposedly Grievous' first appearance, the time gap is rather significant. And her prime is in The Force Unleashed, which is over twenty years after AotC.

|King Joker|
Mundi mastered Soresu?

Beniboybling
Friends, Legends Grievous =/= Canon Grievous. He's not a valid measuring stick.

Selenial
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Mundi mastered Soresu?

It was one of his three, yes.

ares834
1. Ventress
2. Fisto
3. Ti

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Selenial
It was one of his three, yes.

Is there a source for that, or is this campaign guide evidence?

|King Joker|
I've only ever heard he mastered/used Ataru and Makashi, tbh.

Syndicate
Ventress.

carthage
Ventress, Fisto, Ti

Emperordmb
Ventress IMO

Zenwolf
Uh, she wasn't tired when the fight first started, when she fought him on Coruscant is when she got tired, nice excuse though.

Eh Ti didn't fight him on Courscant at all, she charged and got stomped.

EmperorSidious2
Ventress

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh Ti didn't fight him on Courscant at all, she charged and got stomped. She was fighting him during the entire battle of coruscant.

Zenwolf
She was fighting him during the entire battle of coruscant.

I don't recall any direct confrontation though, aside from the ending.

Jmanghan
I don't recall any direct confrontation though. We're talking about the 2D animated series in 2003, Ahsoka wasnt even thought of yet.

They were running from Grievous and trying to protect Palpatine.

Zenwolf
We're talking about the 2D animated series in 2003, Ahsoka wasnt even thought of yet.

They were running from Grievous and trying to protect Palpatine.

Right....but I'm just saying, she didn't really fight him like personally on Courscant.

Jmanghan
Right....but I'm just saying, she didn't really fight him like personally on Courscant. Yeah she did, lol.

Zenwolf
Yeah she did, lol.

She didn't, I just watched the episodes. There was no saber confrontation, the other two Jedi with Ti fought Grevious.

Jmanghan
Right....but I'm just saying, she didn't really fight him like personally on Courscant.

watch?v=64-3talVkUA

Skip to 11:50.

Zenwolf
That's what I was talking about, she charged at Grevious and there was no fight at all.

The Ellimist
TFU Shaak wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.