Anakin & Ahsoka vs. Windu & Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Anakin as of Revenge of the Sith; Ahsoka as of Rebels. Windu and Dooku as of Revenge of the Sith. Battle takes place on Lothal.

Round 1. Lightsabers
Round 2. Force
Round 3. All out

Darth Thor
Windu and Dooku take this one. But they will have to work hard for the win.

quanchi112
Windu.

Syndicate
Team 2 in all. Good fights.

The Ellimist
Team 1 if Anakin is serious.

Plus if/when Ahsoka dies, Anakin will destroy them.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Team 1 if Anakin is serious.

Plus if/when Ahsoka dies, Anakin will destroy them.

|King Joker|
She won't die. She can't. smile

DarthAnt66
The team's chances of victory is probably higher if she dies.

|King Joker|
http://img.memecdn.com/why-you-always-gotta-be-like-that-bae_gp_3930921.jpg

Kurk
Ahsoka is a weak link. Both Dooku and Windu can hold off Anakin long enough for the other to defeat Tano.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by |King Joker|
http://img.memecdn.com/why-you-always-gotta-be-like-that-bae_gp_3930921.jpg
That's not really what I meant. mmm

With her death, Skywalker's going to go super-saiyan on these bitches.

Kurk

|King Joker|
I know that's not what you meant, just that Ahsoka dying = sad Joker

DarthAnt66
Skywalker wills her back to life after the fight. Don't worry. thumb up

|King Joker|

Emperordmb
Sad Joker provides either Windu or Mundi with a monumental amp, so even if Anakin rages, Windu gets amped to the point to which it doesn't matter anyways.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sad Joker provides either Windu or Mundi with a monumental amp, so even if Anakin rages, Windu gets amped to the point to which it doesn't matter anyways. Truuuuuuu :mmm:

Kurk
You're an idiot.
Not an argument. Either provide one or don't say anything. You're irrational feelings don't matter.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
Not an argument. Either provide one or don't say anything. You're irrational feelings don't matter. The idiot comment is in regards to 'Anakin won't recognize her', I don't give a **** about the rest of what your opinion is on the fight.

Kurk
The idiot comment is in regards to 'Anakin won't recognize her', I don't give a **** about the rest of what your opinion is on the fight.
Simmer down Bertha. So you're suggesting Anakin would recognize a person from another dimension? He might be able to identify some of his old padawan's qualities in this person, but not Ahsoka herself.

DarthAnt66
Simmer down Bertha. So you're suggesting Anakin would recognize a person from another dimension? He might be able to identify some of his old padawan's qualities in this person, but not Ahsoka herself.
Dude, what kind of drugs are you on?

Emperordmb
Nightsister poison that he self injected to be more like Dooku

|King Joker|
Simmer down Bertha. So you're suggesting Anakin would recognize a person from another dimension? He might be able to identify some of his old padawan's qualities in this person, but not Ahsoka herself. There's things called Force signatures. no expression And even still he would recognize her. Same fighting style, same lightsabers from when he met up with her after she left, same voice. Pretty sure her growth in height and lekku growth isn't going to make him think it's a different person. I can't believe I actually have to explain that, but you're retarded, so I guess I really shouldn't be too surprised.

FreshestSlice
smile

Kurk
There's things called Force signatures. no expression And even still he would recognize her. Same fighting style, same lightsabers from when he met up with her after she left, same voice. Pretty sure her growth in height and lekku growth isn't going to make him think it's a different person. I can't believe I actually have to explain that, but you're retarded, so I guess I really shouldn't be too surprised.
When the hell did they meet up? Ahsoka is from a completely different dimension with different animation styles. It's like doodlebob in the Bikini bottom.

Emperordmb
watch?v=3_8DUsl1Ea4

|King Joker|
When the hell did they meet up? Ahsoka is from a completely different dimension with different animation styles. It's like doodlebob in the Bikini bottom. http://odditymall.com/includes/content/kill-yourself-meme-original.jpg

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
watch?v=3_8DUsl1Ea4
An kurk moment would be better

Beniboybling
http://odditymall.com/includes/content/kill-yourself-meme-original.jpg thumb up

Anyway Team 1 I reckon, Anakin defeats Windu and Dooku isn't beating Ahsoka before that happens, if at all.

Petrus
Eh, Windu probably would defeat Anakin.

FreshestSlice
Probably not.

Petrus
If you rank Dooku on par with Windu, you're right. I don't.

Darth Thor
Vader recognised Rebels Ahsoka from his Tie Fighter without even seeing her.

Syndicate
Kurk you were doing magnificently until now. Your trolling has been just on the edge of believable stupidity. You've crossed the line and now the gig is up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.