Yoda (sabers only) vs. Darth Sidious (no lightsaber)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Yoda cannot use external/offensive Force powers. Sidious does not have his lightsaber.

1. RotS Sidious
2. RotJ Sidious
3. DE Sidious

At what starting distance would Yoda win/lose?

Jmanghan
Does that include Tutaminis?

The Ellimist
Yoda can use tutaminis and defensive Force moves.

The Ellimist
up

MythLord
Yoda should take the first two, I'd say.

DE is iffy, though.

UCanShootMyNova
Not sure. Maybe Yoda.
Sidious.
Sidious.

chingchangwalla
Sheev. Yoda sucks

ares834
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yoda can use tutaminis and defensive Force moves.

Then he should win more often than not against RotS Sidious.

DE and RotJ Sidious likely win though.

Beniboybling
Sidious essentially did this in RotS and won, he takes all I would think.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Sidious essentially did this in RotS and won, he takes all I would think.

Yoda got caught off guard for some stupid reason.

Petrus
Yoda
Don't know
Sidious

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Not sure. Maybe Yoda.
Sidious.
Sidious.

Still iffy on first one.

darthbane77
Probably Yoda
Sidious
Sidious

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Not sure. Maybe Yoda.
Sidious.
Sidious.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yoda got caught off guard for some stupid reason. True, but he seemed combat ready when Sidious blew his lightsaber out of his hand.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling
True, but he seemed combat ready when Sidious blew his lightsaber out of his hand.

Not really; he looked really shocked that Palpatine would use lightning, and sort of had his saber in a really awkward position.

relentless1
this basically already happened in ROTS, Sidious in all three

aalyasecura95
lol excuse me if i'm missing something but how can sidious defend himself with no lightsaber???? i know he has the force but that is just lightning hes not that good at anything else and there are no pods to throw around here. yoda wins all because sidious cant keep dodging forever and yoda can block all lightning bolts with his saber or just dodge it its not that fast

darthbane77
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
lol excuse me if i'm missing something but how can sidious defend himself with no lightsaber???? i know he has the force but that is just lightning hes not that good at anything else and there are no pods to throw around here. yoda wins all because sidious cant keep dodging forever and yoda can block all lightning bolts with his saber or just dodge it its not that fast Oh boy. Sidious is stated as the most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history and is confirmed/implied to have mastered all previously existing Dark Side powers. This makes Sidious great at literally everything. Going by just the films, Sidious still won without his lightsaber.

UCanShootMyNova
#CancerWars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.