Dawnstar Vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/images/Dawnstar02.jpg

Tracking is Dawnstar's (vaguely stereotypical) super power. Lobo is said to be able to do the same thing.
Do they have any actual feats in this regard that would help figure out how good they are/who's better?
All i really know about DS is she's drawn really hot, and Lobo? He kills people left and right.
Hoping for subject matter expert input.

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/OldLobo.jpg

Flyattractor
Not sure on DS, all I recall of her is her being in the R.E.B.E.L.S book. Lobo had to get with in a certain distance before his "tracking skill" could latch on to you. I don't DS had that drawback to hers.

So on that front I think she would win.

Although it would be fun to see how she would react to Lobo hitting on her.

riv6672
Be nice if she flirted back. Might throw him off his game!

Thanks for the answer though. I guess she operates on a wider tracking scale.
Is Lobo's ability a mutation? I'm pretty sure Dawnstar's is.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not sure on DS, all I recall of her is her being in the R.E.B.E.L.S book. Lobo had to get with in a certain distance before his "tracking skill" could latch on to you. I don't DS had that drawback to hers.

So on that front I think she would win.

Although it would be fun to see how she would react to Lobo hitting on her.

Are you talking V1 or V2? I'm actually reading V2(literally taking a bit of a break from reading it) and there's a Wildstar, from the same race that Dawnstar comes from(but when their tracking abilities were latent and most had none), but she had to be turned into "Anti-Energy" like Wildfire for her tracking abilities to get to their full potential. Vril Dox II was a massive dick.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by riv6672
Be nice if she flirted back. Might throw him off his game!

Thanks for the answer though. I guess she operates on a wider tracking scale.
Is Lobo's ability a mutation? I'm pretty sure Dawnstar's is.

Its never really explained but at a guess I would say it s a natural ability to the Race, but its hard to tell since we can't ask em cause they ALL DEAD!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Delta1938
Are you talking V1 or V2? I'm actually reading V2(literally taking a bit of a break from reading it) and there's a Wildstar, from the same race that Dawnstar comes from(but when their tracking abilities were latent and most had none), but she had to be turned into "Anti-Energy" like Wildfire for her tracking abilities to get to their full potential. Vril Dox II was a massive dick.

But that is why we love Dox so much.

riv6672
Confusing, but interesting.

Flyattractor
Giffen and Grant really didn't get all that serious when they 'created Lobo" . They were just having FUN. Not taking into account the Detailed Nit Pickery of Comic Book Fan Nerds.

riv6672
Well, it was prior to the internet craze. Comics creators had no idea the hundreds of letters they recieved every month was just the tip of the iceberg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.