Most lopsided combatants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Which characters are really good or bad at a particular thing in vs. debates relative to everything else?

.i.e. Rastka Lsu obviously.

Syndicate
RotJ and TTR Luke in regards to lightsaber combat and offensive force capabilities.

Valkorian in regards to his capabilities as a Force user compared to his capabilities as a lightsaber combatant.

Corran Horn though this is genetic I believe.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Talzin
Vitiate
Gethzerion

The Ellimist
Yeah I guess the non-duelists obviously take the cake lol.

SunRazer
The Ones and Abeloth. Though in fairness, Abeloth did decapitate Darish Vol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Though Vitiate isn't lacking in lightsaber ability by any means.

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
The Ones and Abeloth. Though in fairness, Abeloth did decapitate Darish Vol.

I love how Vol mind-****ed Abeloth and had "much the power of Skywalker", but then died to her in terror without putting up a fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Syndicate
smile

I'm being serious. smile

SunRazer
Vol was surprised there, IIRC. That said, he used Mnemotherapy, which is more or less a specific counter to Abeloth. He's not even close to her otherwise.

The Ellimist
Yeah, Vol was also pretty f*cking stupid to not figure out it was Abeloth.

Syndicate
I'm being serious.

smile

ILS
D'Harhan shits on everyone else in this category, without fail.

SunRazer
Where's Ikrit?

EDIT: Never mind, he used a lightsaber at some point and nearly killed his friend with it.

NewGuy01
Lumiya.

SunRazer
Lumiya's shown more in the Force than Vitiate has in sabers, tbh.

Deronn_solo
no expression

cs_zoltan
Though Vitiate isn't lacking in lightsaber ability by any means. http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111233150/4580267-5870481840-FoD7V.gif

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111233150/4580267-5870481840-FoD7V.gif Damn, how pathetic. smile

Emperordmb
Worror Dowmat. Easily one of the most powerful Jedi Force wielders... but does not even carry a lightsaber.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111233150/4580267-5870481840-FoD7V.gif

thumb up

Beniboybling
Though Vitiate isn't lacking in lightsaber ability by any means. Yeah like, he blocked a lightsaber without looking. smile

Syndicate
thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Worror Dowmat. Easily one of the most powerful Jedi Force wielders... but does not even carry a lightsaber.

For that matter, Fay. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.