Old Men of the NJO VS New blood of the NJO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The oldest and most prominent members of the order of bearded men take on these cleanly shaven, hairless banthas Luke calls Jedi.

Corran Horn VS Anakin Solo

Kyp Durron VS Jacen Solo(TUF)

Kam Solusar VS Valin Solo(possessed)

If the Old men are beaten back, they receive aid from the grandmaster of the beard, Kyle Katarn. If the young blood are they receive aid from beardless and traitorous Jaden Korr.

Who wins? Who dies? You decidee bskshshshshshdhdhdhd

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kyp wins

Emperordmb
1. I don't know. What are Anakin's best feats?

2. I'd be inclined to side Kyp based on superior Force abilities while a lightsaber duel should be a decent enough fight.

3. Idfk, but I'm tempted to side Kam due to battlemaster status, apparently some combative feat against Luke, and the fact that Valin Horn doesn't have TK but has really good beast control (which I doubt will be much use in this fight). I can't recall if Valin got any hax abilities from his force psychosis (I assume that's what's being referred to... right?)

ares834
Young in all.

Kyle tips the scales though when he aids the old.

Deronn_solo
1. Prolly Anakin
2. Kyp. Far more powerful in the Force, LMAO.
3. Not sure, tbh.

SunRazer
Valin dueled almost evenly with Corran in FotJ: Outcast, IIRC. I can't remember if Corran held back.

carthage
He did but he was still being pressured and was having to exert himself

Valin also held off Ben/Vestara

SunRazer
Corran did briefly imprison Valin with Stasis, IIRC.

The Ellimist
Corran did hold back, Valin noted it.

SunRazer
In fairness, don't people who get influenced by Abeloth suffer deteriorations to their skill?

The Ellimist
Do they? I know some of them randomly develop new ones, but they seem to be adept at planning and thinking beyond that one crazy spot.

SunRazer
Well, Vestara noticed that Gavar Khai was becoming more imprecise and less refined as a swordsman. It's possible that Valin didn't suffer from that yet since Abeloth never reached that level of influence over him, IIRC.

The Ellimist
Gavar wasn't paranoid in the same way, but yeah good catch.

Luke does disarm him in one strike, if that counts for something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.