Sidious is Anakin's father confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/44b4cd1b-b8c7-4106-97a1-32bb645b8bae

Sidious had learned how to manipulate the force so much, that Anakin's birth was the will of the force... but Sidious had willed the force to do it?

Darth Abonis
I don't think he was being literal. He was just using a term of endearment.

FreshestSlice
Kurk's retardation is unmatched.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kurk's retardation is unmatched. thumb up

Kurk
Sidious created Anakin through the will of the force. He learned how to create life with midichlorians, I don't see how it's not possible.

MythLord
That moment when Sidious is betrayed by Anakin:

https://youtu.be/zVPuY6Y5wxw?t=143

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kurk
Sidious created Anakin through the will of the force. He learned how to create life with midichlorians, I don't see how it's not possible.
Sidious and Plagueis try to create life and fail. The Force makes Anakin in response to this and them shifting the Balance. This is said in the novel. This is why you are ****tarded. Sidious did not want the Force to create something to kill him. Because again, that is ****tarded.

Kurk
Sidious and Plagueis try to create life and fail. The Force makes Anakin in response to this and them shifting the Balance. This is said in the novel. This is why you are ****tarded. Sidious did not want the Force to create something to kill him. Because again, that is ****tarded.
Why do you have to be so mean no

blair85
Palpatine manipulated Anakin by being somewhat of a father figure or an older male influence in his life - something (other than Obi-wan, who was also his teacher/Master) Anakin never really had.

Calling him "son" doesn't make him his son.

The Ellimist

he's trolling

quanchi112
Wait, wait, wait, Kurk was serious about this ???

Kurk
Originally posted by blair85
Palpatine manipulated Anakin by being somewhat of a father figure or an older male influence in his life - something (other than Obi-wan, who was also his teacher/Master) Anakin never really had.

Calling him "son" doesn't make him his son.
But if by definition all interpretations are valid, what makes mine wrong? Sure, it's a literal interpretation but it's still valid.

quanchi112
Omg.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Kurk
Why do you have to be so mean Rude! Don't you know I'm human too! no

yes

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist

he's trolling
Kurk isn't trolling. He's legit an idiot. Either that or he's the most consistent troll in history.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.