Luke Skywalker vs Khan (STID)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
No weapons, no oneness, Luke may only use force powers to augment his own physical abilities. Strictly hand to hand combat. Battle takes place on the same hover vehicle Khan faced Spock on at the end of the film. Who wins?

quanchi112
Khan beats the shit out of him.

Jmanghan
Oh shit, you've brought the Quan in.

He has indisputable evidence and impossible-to-argue-against claims.

quanchi112
This thread was made to bring me in. Khan wins. Everyone knows it and we need to move on.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan beats the shit out of him.

no expression

You aren't familiar with EU Luke, are you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
no expression

You aren't familiar with EU Luke, are you? Arguing canon only. I don't eu and never will.

The Ellimist
OP, which Luke is this?

Deronn_solo
Luke shits on him, yeah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Luke shits on him, yeah. Canon Luke ? You can't be serious.

Zenwolf
OP, which Luke is this?

^ This.

EU Luke wrecks house though.

The Ellimist
Even canon Luke could fall down Cloud City's tube thingy without injury and match blades with Darth Vader, who was lifting humans with one arm.

quanchi112
Even canon Luke could fall down Cloud City's tube thingy without injury and match blades with Darth Vader, who was lifting humans with one arm. So ?

The Ellimist
He also has precognition sufficient to consistently deflect projectile weaponry.

Yeah, he could beat up Khan.

Zenwolf
He also has precognition sufficient to consistently deflect projectile weaponry.

Yeah, he could beat up Khan.

He also kicked Vader too.

The Ellimist
I mean I guess he isn't as trained in hand to hand as Khan is, but he's explicitly supernatural, especially if you include his non-movie canon feats and scale from the prequel Jedi.

EU Luke obviously could break his neck with a finger.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke absolutely, hilariously, and totally godstomps Khan with a stray thought from light years away.

That won't stop this thread from being interesting. smile

quanchi112

Yeah, he could beat up Khan. With a light saber. If he gets into a fistfight does he easily evade punches in closer proximity.

Based on what fist fights that he's been in ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.