Dooku vs Valkorion vs Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
1. Who is the better looking man? (you can consider them in the movies or animated)

2. Who has the best beard (this should be close)

3. Who would win in a Hand to Hand situation

4. Who would win in a pure sabers duel

5. Who would win in a force duel

6. Who would win all out

Deronn_solo
Valkorion damn near sweeps.

Kurk
Valkorion has a sexier beard?

NewGuy01
#1 is difficult... Valkorion's definitely got the best outfit, but might have to go with Ewan otherwise...

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Kurk
Valkorion has a sexier beard?

Yep, IMO. Your boy Dooku does take Sabers, tho. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Valkorion damn near sweeps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
2. TCW Beardsword

Syndicate
Obi Wan.
Valk in the rest.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
Obi Wan.
Valk in the rest.
Valk wins in sabers and a fistfight?

EmperorSidious2
1. Who is the better looking man? (you can consider them in the movies or animated)

2. Who has the best beard (this should be close)

3. Who would win in a Hand to Hand situation

4. Who would win in a pure sabers duel

5. Who would win in a force duel

6. Who would win all out

Round 1. Obi

Round 2. Dooku

Round 3. Valkorion

Round 4. Valkorion or Dooku

Round 5. Valkorion

Round 6. Valkorion.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Valk wins in sabers and a fistfight?

Lol. Good one DMB.

Nephthys
TBH Valkorion is so ridiculously powerful he more than likely could amp himself to the point where he punches through Dooku or Kenobi's chests. Probably.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion would win at hand to hand. I don't think he'd get stomped in sabers, but he has no chance of winning.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Round 1. Obi

Round 2. Dooku

Round 3. Valkorion

Round 4. Valkorion or Dooku

Round 5. Valkorion

Round 6. Valkorion. Valkorion knows only basic knowledge of Lightsaber combat.

If I remember correctly, he wasn't even carrying one when you confronted him on Zakuul.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, I'm sure he married one of the greatest duelists in his Empire an trained two sons bare bones without knowing anything about a lightsaber. Seems legit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He was also apprenticed to freaking Ragnos. Y'know, the giant muscly guy with a penchant for physical beat downs.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
TBH Valkorion is so ridiculously powerful he more than likely could amp himself to the point where he punches through Dooku or Kenobi's chests. Probably.

Valkorion's superiors such as Yoda, Sidious and Luke can't just do that to a Dooku level opponent even with significantly greater technique and emphasis on Force augmentation.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yeah, I'm sure he married one of the greatest duelists in his Empire an trained two sons bare bones without knowing anything about a lightsaber. Seems legit. Stop making assumptions, feats and quotes or nothing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, Sidious probably could punch holes through Kenobi.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Stop making assumptions, feats and quotes or nothing.
Valkorion already fought the HoT in saber duel.

Pro-tip: Don't try to be me. I'm nowhere near ****tarded enough.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Valkorion already fought the HoT in saber duel.

Pro-tip: Don't try to be me. I'm nowhere near ****tarded enough. Yes, a pure saber duel, the force wasn't used at all.

Nephthys
He owned Lana. Plus he was more than able to duel while possessing Kira or large numbers of the Jedi on Ziost at once.

Jmanghan
It still doesn't put him on Obi-Wan or Dooku's level :/

Nephthys
No-one said he was as skilled as them, but with his insane power he stands a chance at beating them through sheer augmentation. He was more than able to easy react to all of Arcann's attack with his bare hands and stop them and he practically stopped time at points.

The Ellimist
Even Sidious still needs to pay attention to his form and technique when he's dueling Oppress, lmao.

Nephthys
Whereas Valkorion treated the vastly superior Arcann like a petulant child. Hmm, good point Ell. mmm

The Ellimist
It's easier to make a meter radius barrier to block slow, repetitive (like literally the same motion every time) swings from Arcann.

Kurk
Valkorion just might become my new Dooku if you know what I mean wink

Deronn_solo
Valkorion just might become my new Dooku if you know what I mean wink
God, please no.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
God, please no.

cs_zoltan
You'd have to share his dick with Legend tho.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You'd have to share his dick with Legend tho.

That's just wrong.

The Ellimist
Well it wouldn't surprise me if Legend's rampant homophobia were actually to mask his own sexuality. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.