Examples of inferior characters ragdolling superior characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Anything like that?

Like Desann ragdolling Luke?

NewGuy01
I guess Kanan and the Inquisitor. Maul, in that deleted scene with Sidious.

Deronn_solo
Desann never ragdolled Luke, KEK.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Desann never ragdolled Luke, KEK. Ragdolled, TK'ed, same thing.

NewGuy01
no, not same thing

Beniboybling
Ventress Force gripping Kenobi & Anakin. Savage doing the same to Dooku & Ventress.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
no, not same thing The only difference is that you throw them instead of just pushing

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The only difference is that you throw them instead of just pushing http://i.imgur.com/znwWdJx.jpg

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/znwWdJx.jpg

LOL XD

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ragdolled, TK'ed, same thing.

Nah, LMAO. Ragdolling someone, is usually described, as a person being completed dominated with the Force to the point they are virtually helpless. I.E. Darth Vader with Rahm Kota.

Desann just TK Luke into wall, dropped a structure on him, and proceeded to dock his ship, KEK. The two aren't close to being interchangeable.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Nah, LMAO. Ragdolling someone, is usually described, as a person being completed dominated with the Force to the point they are virtually helpless. I.E. Darth Vader with Rahm Kota.

Desann just TK Luke into wall, dropped a structure on him, and proceeded to dock his ship, KEK. The two aren't close to being interchangeable. I thought ragdolling just referred to someone getting gripped and then thrown with the force.

Syndicate
I guess Kanan and the Inquisitor. Maul, in that deleted scene with Sidious.

Except Kanan's feats place him as a mid to high tier telekinetic and his performance against the GI who at the time was a superior duelist but a weaker force user makes sense.

MythLord
> Mid-to-High level telekinetic
> Gets ragdolled by the flacking Fifth Brother

Ayy, LMAO.

Zenwolf
Darts ragdolling Obi-Wan with 1 arm.

Syndicate
Originally posted by MythLord
> Mid-to-High level telekinetic
> Gets ragdolled by the flacking Fifth Brother

Ayy, LMAO.

>Thinks a push = ragdolling.

>Forgets that SS and FB raised a Jedi Temple that was resisting them and held a ship in place.

Zenwolf
Plus the FB had some precise and strong TK control too, with disabling multiple thermal dets at once.

MythLord
Originally posted by Syndicate

He was legitimately choking Kanan. So yeah, domination.

>Forgets that SS and FB raised a Jedi Temple that was resisting them and held a ship in place.

Barely doing both feats, with their collective power and the moment one of them got distracted, they failed.

Syndicate
An unprepared Kanan and he would have broken out of it had it lasted longer then a few seconds.

Can you post the episode number and time stamp so people can look up the scene themselves for context?

SS was also opening the gates of a hangar bay at the time...

MythLord
An unprepared Kanan and he would have broken out of it had it lasted longer then a few seconds.

Can you post the episode number and time stamp so people can look up the scene themselves for context?

https://youtu.be/W9_v8GtZuv8?t=25

Kanan's looking right at him, after just blocking a blow from him, and still gets choked like a ***** helplessly. Also this...

he would have broken out of it had it lasted longer then a few seconds.

Is an unsubstantiated claim. Take your conjecture elsewhere.

SS was also opening the gates of a hangar bay at the time...

I'm talking about the Fifth Brother. And she was closing them, lmao, which would require less effort.

Syndicate
https://youtu.be/W9_v8GtZuv8?t=25

Kanan's looking right at him, after just blocking a blow from him, and still gets choked like a ***** helplessly. Also this...

Is an unsubstantiated claim. Take your conjecture elsewhere.

I'm talking about the Fifth Brother. And she was closing them, lmao, which would require less effort.

He gets choked for like a second before the SS kicks him in the gut. Why would she have interfered instead of going after Ezra if the FB was capable of maintaining his hold? Regardless of circumstances however how is that a weak showing for Kanan rather then simply a strong one for FB?

It's only logical given their respective feats and SS's action.

Opening, closing *shrug* it doesn't really matter. One shouldn't be harder then the other.

MythLord
He gets choked for like a second before the SS kicks him in the gut. Why would she have interfered instead of going after Ezra if the FB was capable of maintaining his hold? Regardless of circumstances however how is that a weak showing for Kanan rather then simply a strong one for FB?

It's only logical given their respective feats and SS's action.

Opening, closing *shrug* it doesn't really matter. One shouldn't be harder then the other.

I'm not even going to bother to quote...

He's still helpless in resisting it and there's nothing, but your bias conjecture, to note his guard is down. In fact, if anything, his guard would be up. This isn't a Kenobi-vs-Dooku thing where there can be interepretations to the Count's ragdolling(which I personally disagree with, but whatevs).

This is flat-out, *****-choking. The Sister kicked him because she's a sadistic **** who gets pleasure by damaging her enemies, obviously. She's also a pedophile and had mommy issues.

Because then that proves than Inquisitors, canonically inferior to any Jedi Master, can turn Kanan into a toy. By this train of thought, Kanan is indeed padawan level. His high-end feats are either from non-canon sources or aren't as impressive as they're made out to be.

Either way, it's irrelevant because it's not her who choked Kanan, it's the inferior Fifth Brother.

Emperordmb
The Seventh Sister wasn't actively closing the door, she triggered something because after she got knocked on her ass the doors were still closing.

MythLord
^ Further proof that all of the Inquisitors are sh!t and that Kanan is also sh!t.

carthage
Ventress and that force stun feat in the Republic comics always struck me as an outlier.

Emperordmb
Wasn't it poisoned Mullet Obi-Wan?

carthage
Yes sir

|King Joker|
Because then that proves than Inquisitors, canonically inferior to any Jedi Master, Proof?

Syndicate
He's in a sh!tty position whatever he does considering if he expends power to counter the choke the SS will just move in while he's distracted.

Or because she wanted to disable him before he could break out of it which he should logically be able to do given Kanan and the FB's relative showings... Nah it has to be based on sadism and mommy issues.

Except it doesn't. Vader did the same to Galen briefly choking him before he was slammed back by a Force push and defeated. It doesn't make him more powerful just comparably powerful. The quote you're referring to also doesn't mark them as inferior force users to Jedi masters just inferior combatants.

His high end feats which are most of his feats are as impressive as they are because Kanan has no such quotes limiting him. Even if the quotes regarding the Inquisitors were true it would only prove my point that FB wouldn't have been able to maintain his force choke on Kanan. Your opinion on what is and isn't canon doesn't mean jack sh!t when Disney's outright stated that all Star Wars media that began after the buyout is all equally canon and apart of one cohesive timeline.

You're saying either the SS or FB's hold on the ship faltered when their partner was taken out. That's only logical given they're going to be distracted by whatever took their partner out and because a part of the power that was holding the ship is gone.

Syndicate
Joker, I have to help my dad wash the car and my mom wants me to do a load of laundry. Take over for me.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Seventh Sister wasn't actively closing the door, she triggered something because after she got knocked on her ass the doors were still closing. I mean, even still, she was exerting energy to close the door while simultaneously holding back the Phantom, so it's still impressive. She was probably attempting to close the doors faster, I suppose.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I mean, even still, she was exerting energy to close the door while simultaneously holding back the Phantom, so it's still impressive. She was probably attempting to close the doors faster, I suppose.
I mean it's still very impressive, but when I was looking for angles to wank that aspect of it it just didn't work out.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean it's still very impressive, but when I was looking for angles to wank that aspect of it it just didn't work out. Yeah. Like I said she was probably trying to make the doors close even faster, tbh.

MythLord
He's in a sh!tty position whatever he does considering if he expends power to counter the choke the SS will just move in while he's distracted.

Again, that's your conjecture. He's already deflected a blow from the Fifth Brother after just bladelocking with the Seventh Sister, and still managed to react to both attacks. He could've broken the grip, then got back to bladelocking with one or the other.

Or because she wanted to disable him before he could break out of it which he should logically be able to do given Kanan and the FB's relative showings... Nah it has to be based on sadism and mommy issues.

Well yes, she enjoys torturing and inflicting pain. Besides, if a single kick from someone that got physically dominated by Tano is disabling Kanan, that still isn't a good feat.

And how would she know if Kanan can break out or not? He's helplessly flying there. What, did she read his Respect Thread on the way?

Except it doesn't. Vader did the same to Galen briefly choking him before he was slammed back by a Force push and defeated. It doesn't make him more powerful just comparably powerful. The quote you're referring to also doesn't mark them as inferior force users to Jedi masters just inferior combatants.

You do realize I always had Vader > Galen, even by TFU, right? Therefore, your argument falls on deaf ears.

And given how combat is in a big way affected by one's Force power, like 80% of the time the Force is what grants victory even in duels, then that also means any Jedi Master can choke Kanan if they wished.

His high end feats which are most of his feats are as impressive as they are because Kanan has no such quotes limiting him. Even if the quotes regarding the Inquisitors were true it would only prove my point that FB wouldn't have been able to maintain his force choke on Kanan. Your opinion on what is and isn't canon doesn't mean jack sh!t when Disney's outright stated that all Star Wars media that began after the buyout is all equally canon and apart of one cohesive timeline.

Using your "FEATS ONLY" approach is dumb, if Kanan got choked then he's an inferior Force user. It's as simple as that.

And given how that was a Magazine series that seems to think Savage = Maul, Kenobi can one-shot Anakin and Vader versus Maul is an even split, I legitimately wouldn't take it series, no matter when it was published. And Disney was referring to the comics and novels, lmao.

You're saying either the SS or FB's hold on the ship faltered when their partner was taken out. That's only logical given they're going to be distracted by whatever took their partner out and because a part of the power that was holding the ship is gone.

Yes, therefore they can't do that feat individually, just collectively. How do you not comprehend basic words?

|King Joker|
Proof?

MythLord
Of what, hon?

|King Joker|
That Inquisitors are canonically inferior to any Jedi Master. smile

Emperordmb
Proof?

MythLord
Don't have the quote on me, but he says if the Inquisitor fights Kenobi he's screwed and outlines the fact how he's screwed because he's facing a Jedi Master, and if he ever faces a Master, or someone of significance, he'll have to call Vader for aid.

That's referring to the Grand Inquisitor, who is canonically above every other Inquisitor.

The Ellimist
Not are if that means every Jedi master. I mean Palpatine warns that Anakin and Obi Wan can't beat Dooku because he's a Sith Lord, but they could easily beat Darth Bandon.

|King Joker|
Plus, Filoni has said the best Inquisitor ~ Asajj Ventress, so obviously they aren't capped at random Jedi Master level.

Emperordmb
Plus, Filoni has said the best Inquisitor ~ Asajj Ventress, so obviously they aren't capped at random Jedi Master level.
thumb up

cs_zoltan
Ventress is a scrub tho.

The Ellimist
Not "ragdolling", but The Hidden One's lightning knocked back Luke.

SunRazer
GI on par with Ventress? Not seeing it.

But then, doesn't Filoni state that RotJ Luke sucks and that Sidious > Yoda (which is backed by canon sources, but whatever)?

cs_zoltan
Filoni says a lot of shit. The man is like a walking shit-fountain.

Emperordmb
Yeah one of my friends did recall him saying that the Grand Inquisitor couldn't take any member of the Jedi Council, but I take that statement itself about as seriously as I take the notion of ROTJ Luke or Grievous losing to Coleman Trebor.

Emperordmb
Shaak Ti throwing Marek back is a pretty good example considering that Marek dominates her with the Force at the end of their fight.

Jmanghan
For some reason, I get the feeling that Vader was trolling you on your journey.

"Kazdan Paratus is far more powerful then you."

Syndicate
Again, that's your conjecture. He's already deflected a blow from the Fifth Brother after just bladelocking with the Seventh Sister, and still managed to react to both attacks. He could've broken the grip, then got back to bladelocking with one or the other.

Well yes, she enjoys torturing and inflicting pain. Besides, if a single kick from someone that got physically dominated by Tano is disabling Kanan, that still isn't a good feat.

And how would she know if Kanan can break out or not? He's helplessly flying there. What, did she read his Respect Thread on the way?

You do realize I always had Vader > Galen, even by TFU, right? Therefore, your argument falls on deaf ears.

And given how combat is in a big way affected by one's Force power, like 80% of the time the Force is what grants victory even in duels, then that also means any Jedi Master can choke Kanan if they wished.

Using your "FEATS ONLY" approach is dumb, if Kanan got choked then he's an inferior Force user. It's as simple as that.

And given how that was a Magazine series that seems to think Savage = Maul, Kenobi can one-shot Anakin and Vader versus Maul is an even split, I legitimately wouldn't take it series, no matter when it was published. And Disney was referring to the comics and novels, lmao.

Yes, therefore they can't do that feat individually, just collectively. How do you not comprehend basic words?

He has to worry about being attacked from 2 different sources. I find it perfectly reasonable for him to be briefly overwhelmed by a Force user as powerful as the FB. What I find unlikely is that the FB would have been able to maintain the hold had the SS not stepped in.

It's not unreasonable for Kanan to be winded after getting kicked in the ribs by a force augmented SS whilst being choked? Lol. She's being cautious like any smart fighter is. You minimize risk and maximize your own advantages in any fight.

That's illogical given Galen's performance against Vader and all the circumstances that were against him in that fight. Not really surprised though coming from you. I refer you back to my statement that the quote ( that I'll note you have not deigned to post ) likely doesn't specify Jedi Master's as being superior force users to the Inquisitors, only superior combatants.

Galen got choked by Vader yet shows his superiority by defeating him ( unless you're saying that he accomplished this via superior skill? :P ) despite several disadvantages like not being aware of the full extent of Vader's capabilities and having fought through Imperial forces beforehand.

The scans come from a side story involving the Ghost crew that in no way contradicts canon or portrays characters unrealistically. Besides Disney's policy is that all SW media created after the buyout and that was not a continuation ( I.E. SWTOR ) is equally canon and about of one timeline.

I never said they could do it individually? I may not be able to comprehend words when they come out of your mouth but it seems you can't understand basic ideas and or communication.

NewGuy01

No, the Fifth Brother choked and threw him.

Syndicate
Don't have the quote on me, but he says if the Inquisitor fights Kenobi he's screwed and outlines the fact how he's screwed because he's facing a Jedi Master, and if he ever faces a Master, or someone of significance, he'll have to call Vader for aid.

That's referring to the Grand Inquisitor, who is canonically above every other Inquisitor.

Lol. And it turns out the quote you were touting was absolute bullsh!t. xD

Syndicate
No, the Fifth Brother choked and threw him.

He lifted him into the air for about a second before the SS kicked him*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.