Mara Jade vs. Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

carthage
Mara pretty handily in sabers and all out

No idea about force

MythLord
Mara takes all, lmfao.

carthage
Satele has better TK feats tho, but yeah Mara has way more diversity in her force abilities

MythLord
No... not really, tbh. And even if she did, Mara withstood a TK blast from Jacen, IIRC. So Shan's TK ain't doing jack.

carthage
I mean destroying those Hex droids was pretty impressive, those things were tanking everything from Force lightning to missiles to heavy blasterfire.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And she crushed them into balls with looks and casual gestures. smile

MythLord
From what I recall, she only threw one of them around and TPed the other or some such bullsh!t.

Mara trading telekinetic blows with Jacen is better, tbh.

DarthAnt66
You mean a ridiculously weakened Jacen?

MythLord
How was he ridiculously weakened?

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
From what I recall, she only threw one of them around and TPed the other or some such bullsh!t.

Mara trading telekinetic blows with Jacen is better, tbh.

You recall wrong:

"The Grand Master possessed prodigious Force powers. A gesture crushed hexes into balls or blew them apart from the inside. A look stilled them in mid-lunge while Ax rushed in to finish them off. "

Props to Nova for his respect thread.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Damn, low blow.

Deronn_solo
Mara stomps 'sabers and take all-out handily. I'm not sure in regards to Force only, however.

MythLord
You recall wrong:

"The Grand Master possessed prodigious Force powers. A gesture crushed hexes into balls or blew them apart from the inside. A look stilled them in mid-lunge while Ax rushed in to finish them off. "

Still not better than Mara's feat.

Nephthys
What feat, not dying to Jacen's tk? Lolmazing.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by MythLord
How was he ridiculously weakened?
Before they fought, she collapsed a tunnel on him and injured his leg. erm

He was still throwing her around with the Force. laughing out loud

Deronn_solo
Wow, people still using that "Mara contended with Jacen" thing as a legit argument?

Syndicate
Only Wolf. laughing out loud

Anyways, Satele, Mara, Mara.

SunRazer
Mara's Protection Bubble is incredible. Not sure if Satele can get past it. Mara definitely takes sabers and all-out.

MythLord
What feat, not dying to Jacen's tk? Lolmazing.

It suggests that Satele ain't scartching her with TK, tbh. Besides, she did more than just not die, she fought back telekinetically, Force "crushing" him and deflecting his own attacks.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Before they fought, she collapsed a tunnel on him and injured his leg. erm

He was still throwing her around with the Force. laughing out loud

Caedus has survived and fed off of far worse injuries, so I dunno if simply an injured leg is enough to warrant the feat not being impressive.

And while he did throw her around, she's also landed blows on him, deflected most of his assault, and nearly snatched his lightsaber out of his hand.

Originally posted by Syndicate
Only Wolf. laughing out loud

Shush, child, mommy and daddy are talking. Why don't you go cry about how DC lied to you about Kyp's Dovin Basal feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.