Oneness Jacen Solo vs. FotJ Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
mmm

The Ellimist
up

Deronn_solo
We know Jacen is more powerful than Dorsk 81 was when he pushed then ISD's outta a star system. Mainly because whats-her-face was present, both feats took place (IIRC), and she said Jacen in Oneness, was the most powerful any Jedi had ever been at that point, which should, include Dorsk 81.

SunRazer
Probably Abeloth. Luke in Oneness wasn't capable of beating her.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
We know Jacen is more powerful than Dorsk 81 was when he pushed then ISD's outta a star system. Mainly because whats-her-face was present, both feats took place (IIRC), and she said Jacen in Oneness, was the most powerful any Jedi had ever been at that point, which should, include Dorsk 81.

I don't know if that counts, since Dorsk 81 was just a conduit for their combined power. It's not as if Dorsk 81 was actually that powerful.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, but for a brief moment, he wielded that sort of power regardless.

SunRazer
He channeled it; he didn't wield it. I wouldn't call it his own power.

Emperordmb
Wasn't that just some statement by Tionne anyways rather than being from a third person objective omniscient source?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wasn't that just some statement by Tionne anyways rather than being from a third person objective omniscient source?

Yeah, but DC was arguing that Tionne was present during both Dorsk 81 and Jacen's moments of Oneness (well, Dorsk 81 didn't enter Oneness, but whatever it was).

ares834
God mode Jacen FTW.

carthage
Wasn't Jacen known as going further into the force than any Jedi in history in that moment in TUF?

That's pretty ****ing insane.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Abeloth, Jeez.

The Ellimist
up

darthbane77
Abeloth should win in a decent fight.

The Ellimist
bump

victreebelvictr
Abeloth still wins.

Vitiate
Difficult to say. But my bet is on Abeloth.

StarWarsFan77
Abeloth

victreebelvictr
Luke stated that Abeloth was 12 times as powerful than him in the Force...

Imagine 12 Lukes against Caedus.

Trocity
Oneness Jacen from TUF would babyshake Caedus.

But yeah, Abeloth wins.

StarWarsFan77
Yeah, Jacen's not winning this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.