X Men Vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Key Members (Blue): Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Rogue, Psylocke, Gambit, and Jubliee.

Key Members (Gold): Storm, Iceman, Archangel, Jean Grey, Colossus, Bishop and Forge.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30174/1785524-blue_gold_x_men.jpg

Classic X line ups, most current unamped versions.
Ultron Unlimted Ultron.
No prep.
No BFR.
Can either team win individually, if not, could both?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/22/08/b9/2208b9301d7013593ddc6aed7dc250a4.jpg

blair85
I wonder if super-cooling adamantium could make it brittle? Not very brittle, of course, it's still adamantium. But just brittle enough.

And if Gambit can charge up anything under Ultron's outer shell, then that might work. Blow up or break something important underneath the adamantium. The Avengers have beat him that way before.

StiltmanFTW
It couldn't. But the internal mechanisms could suffer because of that.

Same with charging the adamantium armor. It'll be unscathed even after the explosion, but everything inside it will get wrecked.

Blue Area Vet
Ultron

Magnon
The double team beats Ultron for sure.

Rogue can absorb everyone in both teams, after which she's immune to pretty much everything Ultron can do (Bishop's power vs. energy, Colossus & Wolverine & Carol vs. physical, Jean & Psylocke & Storm & Gambit vs. any mind effects). With Forge's and Beast's intellect she could then figure out a way to stop Ultron. Perhaps she would just drain Ultron's fusion energy with Bishop's powers, or break some vital components within his body with Jean's, Psylocke's, Iceman's or Gambit's powers.

DTM
This same Ultron was beating the snot out of a Top Level Avengers team, and theyre used to fighting Ultron, the X-Men are not. Personally, I dont see anything anyone on either team can do to destroy this level of Ultron. My vote goes to the indestructible robot.

riv6672
The make adamantium brittle theory was worth the price of a ticket. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughing-msn-messenger-smiley-emoticon.gif

leonidas
bobby has frozen a nuclear reactor in the past. he alone should be able to drain the reactor that powers ultron and shut him down.... it likely wouldn't be that easy in a book though.

i don't see charging the metal doing anything much. thor's lightning failed to do anything in at least a couple cases i recall. forge would need some prep time. ulton's insides COULD be a weakness, but that looks like one of the late models who had already taken precautions and protected his interior systems from almost all forms of attack. rogue could take all their powers but whether she uses them or someone else does wouldn't matter--there is nothing she could do. he'd still be stronger than her, and smarter probably. and she could certainly still be disintegrated....

bobby is the only remotely possible threat at all in this. if he can't do it both teams die horribly. imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.