Who is it easiest for you to lie to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Friends?
Family?
Co-workers?
Strangers?

By easiest i mean both the group you mind lying to the least, and the group you are best at getting away with it to.
It can be two different groups of course.

riv6672
Amazingly honest group of people we have here...http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughing-msn-messenger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nuke Nixon
The only truth you will find is there is no truth, whether on the internet or outside of it. People will only be truthful if it profits themselves, otherwise expect a lie.

To answer your question; it's easiest to lie to anyone and everyone, to do so all you have to do is believe your own lie. Perception is reality.

People think lying is terrible and to be a liar you're bad person, most of the time though people lie to spare others feelings, or defuse a tense situation, yeah a lot of the time it's because they can or they're covering their own butt to not get in trouble.

To only tell the honest truth makes one unlikable and to only lie makes one untrustworthy. Somewhere in the middle is where the great majority of people live.

Jmanghan
I hate lying.

I have trouble keeping secrets because I can't lie.

I lied to my friend about something a few years back, wasnt even that big a deal, but when I think of it, I feel guilty asf.

riv6672
You said you cant lie...and yet you lied to your friend! Liar!!!! stick out tongue

But yeah, i've known people like you, who feel bad about lying, so suck at it. I cant believe there ARE people like you though. huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.