JA Luke vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Luke and full-bodied Exar face one another, 12 meters starting distance. Luke is actually serious and not in Desean-losing mode.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Deronn_solo
1. Kun, prolly. Luke's only chance is bombarding him with TK, 'cause he has shit resistance against sorcery at this point.
2. Luke.
3. Not sure, tbh.

FreshestSlice
Luke didn't lose to Desaan. Desaan just dropped rubble and ran away.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Luke didn't lose to Desaan. Desaan just dropped rubble and ran away. Desann was winning. He TK'ed Luke and then just dropped rubble on him.

FreshestSlice
TKing someone, dropping a roof, and then running away, without even hurting them, is not how you win a fight. I should go tell Kanan and Ezra about their win against Vader. They shouldn't have run, they were doing great.

The_Tempest
A critical difference being that Vader was visibly stomping them prior to that, whereas that isn't evident in Desann vs. Luke.

Of course it doesn't matter: Desann was empowered by the Valley of the Jedi when he went after Luke and Luke is an in-universe jobber of epic proportions.

When he "gets serious" {a phrase I use loosely}, he shitstomps the UnuThuls of the galaxy.

Syndicate
Kun.
Luke.
Kun.

SunRazer
Kun takes Force and likely all-out since Luke can't defend himself against Sorcery. Luke probably takes sabers.

The Ellimist
Now that Exar is actually in front of him and not blindsiding him as a spectral form, I could see Luke having a better showing this time as he can actually see and retaliate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.