Justice Legion Alpha Vs LoSH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/80/ec/29/80ec29287ac79036e21c3c3f8ac0f751.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Pre DCnu full LosH roster other than Superman and Supergirl.
Full JLA roster with Owlwoman, no Worlogog for Hourman.

Can the more futuristic Legion overcome the 31st century Legion's numbers advantage?

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/0/3664/198430-72292-cosmic-boy.jpg

DarkSaint85
Owl woman? Was she part of the JL Alpha?

In any case, whilst the Legion have the numbers advantage, the JLA have....the JLA have the Atom, Azrael, Resurrection Man and Superman Prime with them. Not to mention Superman1M. They take this.

riv6672
Superman Prime wasnt on any roster i looked at, so dont count him, please. I can post the roster, gimme a sec!

EDIT:
Aquaman
Batman
Flash
Hourman
Owlwoman
Resurrection Man
Starman
Superman1m
Wonder Woman

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Superman Prime wasnt on any roster i looked at, so dont count him, please. I can post the roster, gimme a sec!

EDIT:
Aquaman
Batman
Flash
Hourman
Owlwoman
Resurrection Man
Starman
Superman1m
Wonder Woman

Fair does. I really have no idea what Owlwoman is doing there - but Resurrection Man may be too overpowered (just my opinion). He was up there with Hourman with the Worlogog - he was able to manifest pretty extreme cosmic powers, and become one with the Universe.

Also, with Flash and Hourman there, time trickery is always a possibility.

leonidas
legion a slaughters.

Galan007
thumb up

Resurrection Man alone would be nigh-impossible for the LoSH to overcome, imo.

Zack M
Only teams I see beating the likes of JLAlpha are Justice League Dark. And JLA gods of gods.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fair does. I really have no idea what Owlwoman is doing there - but Resurrection Man may be too overpowered (just my opinion). He was up there with Hourman with the Worlogog - he was able to manifest pretty extreme cosmic powers, and become one with the Universe.

Also, with Flash and Hourman there, time trickery is always a possibility.
Surprised no one's Black Witch'd this one yet, TBH.

beatboks

As good as Black Witch is she isn't doing much vs Resurraction man AND Hourman 1 million. Even without the worlogog his "hour of power" still allows him to devolve someone to a weaker time period (ergo Black Witch becomes White Witch and not as powerful, or the Novice)

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack M
Only teams I see beating the likes of JLAlpha are Justice League Dark. Given S1M's immunity to magic, I certainly wouldn't put all my money on the JLD...

riv6672
^^^Good point.

Surtur
If you look really closely at that picture of Superman his face looks like Hitler. The way there is kind of a shadow under his nose makes it kind of seem like a Hitler mustache.

Anyways, yeah Superman 1M uses ESP Rain to win the fight. The Legion is just so shocked this power even exists they just dematerialize.

Or he just speed blitzes most of them and/or uses..galaxy stopping telekinesis vision? Or whatever that was.

riv6672
Haha

Surtur
He can also control machines too because why the f*ck not? It would be hilarious to see this guy fight Cyborg Superman.

riv6672
Future Hitler Superman Vs Mechanical Reed Richards Superman. There's your thread title, now go make it.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Resurrection Man alone would be nigh-impossible for the LoSH to overcome, imo.

I'm talking about the Zuriel, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Pandora lineup. That lineup was BEASTLY.

DarkSaint85

Apart from S1M's immunity to magic, there's the tine manip by H1M. Or Resurrection Man gives himself anti magic powers. Or Flash1M uses the timestream etc etc...

riv6672
Intriguing.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack M
I'm talking about the Zuriel, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Pandora lineup. That lineup was BEASTLY. Beastly indeed.

I still see a team of primarily magic-based characters, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.