Satele Shan vs Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Surprised this hasn't been done yet, to be honest. Both in their non-amped primes.

Satele has her saberstaff. Fight takes place on Had Abbadon. Kreia gets various conditions in each round.

1. Sabers
a. Two hands for Kreia, one lightsaber
b. One hand for Kreia, using telekinetic lightsaber combat with her three purple blades

2. Force
a. No Drain
b. No holds barred

3. All-out
a. No Drain
b. No holds barred

The Ellimist
1. Satele
2. a - Satele, b - debatable, probably still Satele
3. a. Satele, b - debatable, probably still Satele

SunRazer
Really?

The Ellimist
She has better Force feats (crushing hex droids, blocking lightsaber blades with her hands, etc.) and better saber feats (although neither really have many).

Nephthys
Crushing Hex droids isn't better than killing a half dozen Sith at once casually.

SunRazer
Yeah, Crushing the Masters >>> crushing Hex Droids.

The Ellimist
One-shotting fodder isn't that impressive, and that's specifically with drain - which I said is debatable.

SunRazer
Originally posted by The Ellimist
One-shotting fodder isn't that impressive, and that's specifically with drain - which I said is debatable.

In cut content, she Crushes/Chokes/Whirlwinds them. Also, they telekinetically reconstructed the Enclave very quickly, so yes, that's pretty good. Even though they were on an implied nexus.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
In cut content, she Crushes/Chokes/Whirlwinds them.

Well, in cut content the True Sith are tossing around stars, lol.

Remind me if I'm wrong, but the Enclave wasn't terribly large. It isn't beyond Satele.

SunRazer
1. No, they're not? I'm talking about restored content, here, not Avellone's plans for KotOR III.

2. The Enclave is pretty damn big. I can't remember if the sub-levels were affected, but it's like the cathedral Vader collapsed.

SunRazer
You're also forgetting that the Masters were the ones who reconstructed the Enclave, not Kreia, and Traya instantly Drained not only their life forces, but also their connections to the Force. That's well out of Satele's paygrade.

Deronn_solo
Either way.

SunRazer
Nobody seems to think the different stipulations in each round makes a difference?

AncientPower
KEK, Traya in everything.

SunRazer
Including sabers?

DarthAnt66
I wonder if that's possible, actually. mmm

MythLord
1. Satele
2. Traya
3. Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.