Luke Skywalker vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who takes this?

Darth Thor
Which Luke?

Which Sidious?

Jmanghan
I didnt specify. When someone doesn't specify a version, it usually means them at their peak.

SunRazer
At his very best, cutting loose, Luke.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I didnt specify. When someone doesn't specify a version, it usually means them at their peak.

I thought when not specified it's supposed to be current versions (that's how it is in the other versus forums). But for SW current versions are usually ambiguous to determine.

Deronn_solo
Luke sweeps, honestly.

The Ellimist
If Luke is fighting seriously and not jobbing against Lumiya, random lost tribe sith, etc, he wins every round.

MythLord
Skywalker wins all.

quanchi112
Surprised the Sheevites submit to Luke Skywalker's superiority so willingly.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by MythLord
Skywalker wins all.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

The Ellimist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surprised the Sheevites submit to Luke Skywalker's superiority so willingly.

You're pretty ignorant about what those terms actually mean.

Syndicate
Luke.
Sidious.
Probably Luke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You're pretty ignorant about what those terms actually mean. Nah, Sheev takes the L according to his tribe as well. They lay down and beg just like Sheev did against Windu. Pathetic.

The Ellimist
Nah, Sheev takes the L according to his tribe as well. They lay down and beg just like Sheev did against Windu. Pathetic.

Or, unlike you, some people base their conclusions on the most logical arguments, and not on some weird devotion to your favorite characters. thumb up

Sinious
Tbh, if we're assuming that they will unleash everything they have while not in character (which doesn't just affect Luke but Sidious as well), then Luke should win in an extremely brutal 1v1 matchup. However, Sidious would still perform better against army type oppositions or groups of weaker force users imo, had he actually descended to such a level of occupation like the Jedi Grand Masters would. Originally posted by The Ellimist
Or, unlike you, some people base their conclusions on the most logical arguments, and not on some weird devotion to your favorite characters. thumb up Quanchi criticizes Sidious fans for being blindly devoted to him, and now calls them pathetic for acknowledging a superior combatant without hesitation. It is pretty clear that the best gift you can give this troll is your attention. So, just ignore him unless you feel pity for our sad little friend since he clearly isn't going through a pleasurable life.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Sinious
However, Sidious would still perform better against army type oppositions or groups of weaker force users imo, had he actually descended to such a level of occupation like the Jedi Grand Masters would.

With Force storms and telepathy, probably. But Luke's illusions, speed and cloaking mean that he could probably kill an arbitrarily large military force or group of weak enough Force users given enough stamina, and he could TP them too. So I guess it becomes a marginal advantage on Palpatine's part by that point.

quanchi112
Or, unlike you, some people base their conclusions on the most logical arguments, and not on some weird devotion to your favorite characters. thumb up Do people here call themselves Sheevites ? Check. Do they come up with excuses as to why he's thrown fights he's lost on screen with no definitive proof as to suggest that occurring ? Check. Do the same posters just roll over for Luke Skywalker. Check. I am just amused at their inability to even put up a fight against Luke Skywalker.

The Ellimist
quanchi, who do you think would win in a fight, Khan or EU peak Luke Skywalker?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
Tbh, if we're assuming that they will unleash everything they have while not in character (which doesn't just affect Luke but Sidious as well), then Luke should win in an extremely brutal 1v1 matchup. However, Sidious would still perform better against army type oppositions or groups of weaker force users imo, had he actually descended to such a level of occupation like the Jedi Grand Masters would. Quanchi criticizes Sidious fans for being blindly devoted to him, and now calls them pathetic for acknowledging a superior combatant without hesitation. It is pretty clear that the best gift you can give this troll is your attention. So, just ignore him unless you feel pity for our sad little friend since he clearly isn't going through a pleasurable life. I thought they were blindly devoted but it turns out it was a ruse. Do you know what a dog does when it submits ? Lays on its back and that is similar to what Sheev fans do in the presence of Luke Skywalker. What's even more amusing is I side with canon Sheev over canon Luke as his light saber duels were pathetic. Sloppy swordplay at its best against Vader who isn't known for his maneuverability.

quanchi112
quanchi, who do you think would win in a fight, Khan or EU peak Luke Skywalker? I do not read the EU and don't comment on topics I am unfamiliar with. Canon Luke gets bail surely destroyed by canon Khan though. You're lucky that thread was closed because your logic is light saber deflecting was about to get destroyed.

Recreate the thread in the movie versus. See something through for a change.

quanchi112
Where did you run off to this time ?

The Ellimist
I do not read the EU and don't comment on topics I am unfamiliar with.

Then shut the **** up, you worthless, mentally handicapped waste of bandwidth. This is a thread about two EU characters, idiot.

Jesus, there's a reason why everyone and their dog is laughing at you - you're literally one of the dumbest people I've ever conversed with. You keep using the word biased - well, maybe some of us are. But that changes with the whims. You, on the other hand, will always be stupid.

I'm not doing your pathetic battle zone, by the way. If I wanted to, I could go to the zoo and scream at a chimpanzee or something.

The Ellimist
What's even more pathetic is that you're over thirty years old and seem to have the intellectual capacity of a pre-adolescent.

quanchi112
Then shut the **** up, you worthless, mentally handicapped waste of bandwidth. This is a thread about two EU characters, idiot.

Jesus, there's a reason why everyone and their dog is laughing at you - you're literally one of the dumbest people I've ever conversed with. You keep using the word biased - well, maybe some of us are. But that changes with the whims. You, on the other hand, will always be stupid.

I'm not doing your pathetic battle zone, by the way. If I wanted to, I could go to the zoo and scream at a chimpanzee or something. Seems like I struck a nerve you sensitive, biased, nerdy piece of excrement.

This is a forum where people go to discuss theoretical matchups based off fictional characters you haven't figured out don't make a lick of sense. You it seems are emotional and can't seem to keep your shit together. Try to stay on point and relax with the insults it only makes you look emotionally unstable and like a woman.

So you back down out of cowardice. That I don't respect you traumatized nerd. I still recall you crying about how some posters treated you years ago. Develop a backbone be a man and deal with it. I imagine you're one of those socially awkward types who hasn't nor will he ever discover what a vagina looks or feels like. Instead he will spend his time calcing Star Wars feats and think his life's work is relevant. You're a coward and emotional basket case similar to a teenage girl approaching her period. Now begone before you bleed all over the place.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
What's even more pathetic is that you're over thirty years old and seem to have the intellectual capacity of a pre-adolescent. Says the sensitive nerd who calcs random feats. Yeah, you're an idiot. What's worse is you don't see things through just like you quit this board years ago but apparently can't get enough of making as many random threads as you can in a day. Calc on. smile

The Ellimist
Guys, I'm putting quanchi on ignore, and I recommend that you all do as well, so the village idiot will get the hint and run back to his kin in movie versus. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What is your problem with Quan? Jesus.

quanchi112
Guys, I'm putting quanchi on ignore, and I recommend that you all do as well, so the village idiot will get the hint and run back to his kin in movie versus. thumb up laughing out loud

That's fine because you ignored this entire forum years ago when some posters verbally raped you. Man up. Maybe you'll read this maybe you won't but I do want to make a comment about how horrendous logic the other day. You claimed Luke can deflect blaster fire which is true and somehow believed that's relevant to a hand to hand fight against someone with actual training. It isn't and here's why. That's a trademark any self respecting Jedi can do at the very basic levels. Take Kenobi for instance. We see he easily deflected Jango Fett's laser blasts in aotc. That didn't translate into he could beat the shit out of him because he's on another level in terms of speed or reaction. He gave as good as he got. They were both back and forth and its comparing apples to oranges.

It's as moronic as claiming someone who can hit a 110 mile per hour fastball with a baseball bat can somehow beat Bruce Lee in a fist fight based off that. It's awful and you should be ashamed for being so utterly dense in favor of your own thick headed bias you can't even recognize your known for. See you later, nerd.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What is your problem with Quan? Jesus.
You really have to ask this question? LMAO.

quanchi112
What is your problem with Quan? Jesus. He had an emotional breakdown. I have the feeling this is a recurring theme in his life. He also pulled out of a judged debate which I find to be utterly despicable and heinous.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, yes I do. Just like I have to ask why people have a legitimate problem with LeGenD.

Jmanghan
Tbh Quan is a genuinely nice guy. If you go to the OTF, he's more open and an actual human there.

The Ellimist
I don't think it's fair to laugh at people for being stupid - but if they're also assholes, then it becomes more defensible.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up @Jmanghan

People get really emotional over Quan's SW views, and I have no idea why.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
but if they're also assholes, then it becomes more defensible.

See--that's the fun part.

Jmanghan
I don't think it's fair to laugh at people for being stupid - but if they're also assholes, then it becomes more defensible. Was that in reference to me just yelling at DMB? Or were you just calling Quan an *******?

The Ellimist
Was that in reference to me just yelling at DMB? Or were you just calling Quan an *******?

Quanchi, yeah.

quanchi112
I don't think it's fair to laugh at people for being stupid - but if they're also assholes, then it becomes more defensible. You need to calm down. You need to have thicker skin and see your commitment through. You agreed to a judged debate so see it through for your own pride's sake.

quanchi112
Was that in reference to me just yelling at DMB? Or were you just calling Quan an *******? If you notice he fails to refute my points. Comes back angry and sidesteps the debate altogether.

Deronn_solo
Yes, yes I do. Just like I have to ask why people have a legitimate problem with LeGenD.
He comes off as a close-minded ******* from what I've seen.

And tbh, I have no problem with LeG, AP, or any other controversial figure here, honestly. Differing opinions, views, and ideologies it what makes it worth while.

The Ellimist
AP is unfairly thrown in; she's hardly perfect but certainly the difference between her and Legend/quanchi is palpable.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
He comes off as a close-minded ******* from what I've seen.

And tbh, I have no problem with LeG, AP, or any other controversial figure here, honestly. Differing opinions, views, and ideologies it what makes it worth while.

The close-minded part shouldn't emotionally rape people or come as anything new, and the ******* part is the best part. Not that he actually is an *******. The same goes with LeG. When LeG acts like an ******* when he debates, it's hilarious. And yeah, the differing views rustling peoples' jimmies is worth it.

Deronn_solo
Sure, but no one seems to like her much here.....for whatever reason.

She has debating skillz, obviously. She just wanks her faves a lot. laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I have absolutely no problem with AP. Can't say I particularly love her, but like most members of the forum, I like her.

Deronn_solo
The close-minded part shouldn't emotionally rape people or come as anything new, and the ******* part is the best part. Not that he actually is an *******. The same goes with LeG. When LeG acts like an ******* when he debates, it's hilarious. And yeah, the differing views rustling peoples' jimmies is worth it.

If you like him, good for you; I don't. I'm not going to debate it either way.

Moving along.

quanchi112
If you like him, good for you; I don't. I'm not going to debate it either way.

Moving along. Can we be friends and talk over our differences over milkshakes ?

Eagerly awaits your answer.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Be careful, Quan...

he's in a gang.

quanchi112
AP is unfairly thrown in; she's hardly perfect but certainly the difference between her and Legend/quanchi is palpable. Here's my offer to you. As a man (you claim to be one but not sure at this point) I'll make the battlezone offer even sweeter. You can ignore me until December altogether. We do our battlezone then and if you win I won't post in the Star Wars forum for a month post loss. You can say you defeated me in a judged debate and save your fellow buddies from the trouble of reading my bias laden posts if you win.

Do you agree to the terms ?

quanchi112
Be careful, Quan...

he's in a gang. Oh for ****s sake I don't need this kind of trouble in my life. I didn't think arguing against Star Wars related characters could lead to a beat down. How do I extend the olive branch ?

cs_zoltan
I hate you all tbh.

Everyone here is a worthless pile of shit (myself included).

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't agree to those terms.

Deronn_solo
Can we be friends and talk over our differences over milkshakes ?

Eagerly awaits your answer.
mmm

Last time I tried that with an "adversary" I got roofied, and nearly beaten to death.

mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LMFAO

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I hate you all tbh.

sad sad sad sad sad

quanchi112
I don't agree to those terms. Ellimist needs to see his commitment through and according to him I am about as smart as a chimp. So how can I win if all I do is hurl poop at him ?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I hate you all tbh.

...-Hugs-

quanchi112
mmm

Last time I tried that with an "adversary" I got roofied, and nearly beaten to death.

mmm I assure you the banana milkshake at steak and shake will just rot your teeth.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ellimist needs to see his commitment through and according to him I am about as smart as a chimp. So how can I win if all I do is hurl poop at him ?

Who votes on the victor? I fear the bias against you is too high, and you not posting here for a month would be a disaster.

quanchi112
Who votes on the victor? I fear the bias against you is too high, and you not posting here for a month would be a disaster. It gives him the incentive to see it through. We both have to agree on three unbiased judges who agree to determine the winner based off our arguments not their own feelings on the subject.

In the past the first battlezone I did a judge admitted no matter what I said he was going Darkseid. So picking the judges is key as you can't have someone with an axe to grind or a fanatic of either franchise.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Can I be a judge? I'll probably vote for Elm. smile

quanchi112
Can I be a judge? I'll probably vote for Elm. smile As long as you pretend to be impartial.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
NuTrek will fall as surely as Khan before Spock.

Sinious
With Force storms and telepathy, probably. But Luke's illusions, speed and cloaking mean that he could probably kill an arbitrarily large military force or group of weak enough Force users given enough stamina, and he could TP them too. So I guess it becomes a marginal advantage on Palpatine's part by that point. I'd argue that compared to Luke the storms are a bit more destructive than you think. Other than that, I agree that Sidious' superiority in this category does not overshadow Luke's victory in 1v1.

quanchi112
NuTrek will fall as surely as Khan before Spock. You know mentioning such a contextless statement will send me off the deep end into an Ellimist meltdown.

Deronn_solo
I assure you the banana milkshake at steak and shake will just rot your teeth.
'Kay, sure. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You know mentioning such a contextless statement will send me off the deep end into an Ellimist meltdown.

He's offline right now. Wonder what he's doing or thinking about. smile

quanchi112
He's offline right now. Wonder what he's doing or thinking about. smile Maybe he will come back and offer me a much deserved apology.

The Ellimist
Can I be a judge? I'll probably vote for Elm. smile

I'd still debate quanchi, but I'm not going to waste time listening to his self-insertions into EU threads that he admits he knows nothing/doesn't care about so he can insult "Sheevites".

quanchi112
I'd still debate quanchi, but I'm not going to waste time listening to his self-insertions into EU threads that he admits he knows nothing/doesn't care about so he can insult "Sheevites". So you will still have the judged debate come this December ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.