Starkiller vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All out

The Ellimist
Lol

chingchangwalla
I'm guessing you side with Galen? Mace can't just channel his rage and **** him?

The Ellimist
Then it's just another was Windu amped against Sidious debate.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Then it's just another was Windu amped against Sidious debate.

I don't want that.

The Ellimist
I just made such a thread, sorry.

I'd say that in their normal states Galen wins all-out more often than not. It's difficult to guess how powerful he would be bloodlusted.

I'd guess Mace wouldn't have time to sink into vaapad before he's torn apart.

chingchangwalla
Galen's force can't win him every single battle. Mace was great with force too, although starkiller's feats are more impressive

chingchangwalla
He ain't bloodlusted now :/

The Ellimist
Starkiller. Too strong in the Force.

Syndicate
Starkiller in all.

Emperordmb
Windu in sabers, Starkiller in Force, not sure about all-out

DarthAnt66
Starkiller can't beat Windu in sabers. erm

Petrus
Windu takes sabers, Galen edges him in the Force and all-out I'd give it to Windu.

Jmanghan
Kento Marek was beaten by Vader, nuff said.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
That comment makes no sense, you make no sense, your reason for existence makes no sense.

An hero timing. smile

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Petrus
Windu takes sabers, Galen edges him in the Force and all-out I'd give it to Windu.

Syndicate
This was already done in the Galen vs Mace thread. There's not really much to say.

The Ellimist

"edges" him?

Darth Thor
Windu wins.

Starkiller is a Beast, but he's a slightly overrated beast IMO, due to the exaggerated nature of the video game.

And if we're going by exaggerated Legends mediums then lets not forget Windu's clone war mini toon feats.

The Ellimist
His novelization still stands, and just dismissing it because you don't like it isn't an argument.

Add Windu's OCW feats and the verdict remains.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That comment makes no sense, you make no sense, your reason for existence makes no sense.

An hero timing. smile Stop saying "An hero". Jackass, if I met you irl, I'd punch you in the face.

That joke is literally based on a dude that committed suicide, and you're just throwing it out there for no reason. You're an *******.

Deronn_solo
DMB is hypocrite, yeah. thumb up

The Ellimist
Stop saying "An hero". Jackass, if I met you irl, I'd punch you in the face.

That joke is literally based on a dude that committed suicide, and you're just throwing it out there for no reason. You're an *******.

DMB complains about getting trolled about a fictional character on the Internet, but is the biggest "men's rights activist" loser in real life. thumb up

Jmanghan
Not even mentioning I had already pointed it out in another thread, that DMB saw.

quanchi112
DMB complains about getting trolled about a fictional character on the Internet, but is the biggest "men's rights activist" loser in real life. thumb up You seem to be really attacking everyone today. Is everything ok ? I'm legit worried about your mental well being. Was there a Star Wars calc you couldn't figure out ? I'm starting to worry.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
laughing out loud

Darth Thor
His novelization still stands, and just dismissing it because you don't like it isn't an argument.

Add Windu's OCW feats and the verdict remains.

Where exactly did you get that I'm dismissing SK's feats because I don't like them?

My point is when comparing feats across different mediums we also have to powerscale. And Mace isn't just any council member (and SK has really struggled against Council members).

Mace is the 2nd Most powerful Jedi of the Prequel era (in an era that includes the likes of Skywalker and Dooku). And he even beat frigging Palpatine. And like I said include the OCW feats and he's a TK Beast himself.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Darth Thor
we also have to powerscale.

How does that favor Mace? Being the second or third most powerful Jedi in the PT doesn't tell us much - is anyone behind him in front of Galen? That doesn't seem to be obvious. It's difficult to figure out purely from powerscaling where they lie in relation to one another; the closest to a common reference point is them vs. Sidious; Windu before vaapad was utterly outmatched, and some would argue that Galen was putting up a fight against Sidious, others will say he was being toyed with, etc. But the worst case interpretation for Galen is that he wasn't putting up a fight...but neither was pre-vaapad Windu.

Yes, but not to the same level as Galen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.