Luke Skywalker severed from the Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
How good of a warrior would be left of him?

cs_zoltan
Better than Kyp.

The Ellimist
He's still really smart and incredibly skilled at a variety of weaponry and ships and stuff, though he'd lose to a padawan.

BazookaMaster
Really that bad?

The Ellimist
I mean against anyone who can deflect blaster bolts and move things with their minds, yeah.

BazookaMaster
Interesting opinion, but you know there are guys like Boba, HK and others who can kill trained Force Sensitives pretty well...

The Ellimist
Which is ridiculous and doesn't make any sense, but even then they have lots of experience fighting without the Force and lots of equipment.

Trocity
Yeah, I think it'd be much tougher to fight without the Force for someone who has relied on it for their entire lives. To just all of a sudden not have it would be a significant hindrance compared to someone who has trained their entire lives to fight without relying on the Force to help guide their movements.

I'd think people like Boba do have some minimal Force sensitivity, though.

The Ellimist
Luke did put on an impressive showing in FotJ: Vortex, when he was near-death and could barely stand but he and Ben took down fifteen sith. He still had the Force though.

Darth Abonis
Yeah, without the Force, he's screwed

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He's still really smart and incredibly skilled at a variety of weaponry and ships and stuff, though he'd lose to a padawan. Because, you know, after Ulic Qel-Droma got severed, he was doing horribly against Sylvar.

Oh wait, no he wasn't, in fact, he was holding back, and Sylvar is no slouch.

He definitely doesn't lose to a Padawan.

Zenwolf
He'd still be a peak human, multiple MA expert, Ace pilot(abit probably not as great without The Force, but still) and having the ability to wield blasters and regular swords.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He'd still be a peak human, multiple MA expert, Ace pilot and having the ability to wield blasters and regular swords. He would have no trouble using a lightsaber, because being force sensitive doesn't affect that.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He would have no trouble using a lightsaber, because being force sensitivity doesn't affect that.

He'd be able to use one sure, but not to the extent that he'd be able to use it like before. He'd be better off just using a vibrosword, or if possible get a cortosis/beskar/phrik blade made.

Jmanghan
He'd be able to use one sure, but not to the extent that he'd be able to use it like before. He'd be better off just using a vibrosword, or if possible get a cortosis/beskar/phrik blade made. No, he wouldn't. He'd be just fine with a saber, no one has ever lost saber knowledge once the force left them, as I've pointed out with the Sylvar example.

Without Force Augmentation, he wouldn't have the same physical stats, but he'd be just fine using a saber without the force, probably better off actually, as thats all he really knows.

Zenwolf
No, he wouldn't. He'd be just fine with a saber, no one has ever lost saber knowledge once the force left them, as I've pointed out with the Sylvar example.

Without Force Augmentation, he wouldn't have the same physical stats, but he'd be just fine using a saber without the force, probably better off actually, as thats all he really knows.

Yeah he would, without Force to aid him he's not gonna be doing any maneuvers any Jedi would be able to otherwise he's going to risk injuring himself.

He'd be able to use a lightsaber, but he's not gonna be doing maneuvers he did as a Jedi due to not having the stats to back him up anymore.

Jmanghan
Yeah he would, without Force to aid him he's not gonna be doing any maneuvers any Jedi would be able to otherwise he's going to risk injuring himself.

He'd be able to use a lightsaber, but he's not gonna be doing maneuvers he did as a Jedi due to not having the stats to back him up anymore. Clearly, but he'd be able to fight off your average Jedi Knight just fine, assuming the Knight doesn't try to TK him

Speaking of that, why don't Jedi ever do that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Interesting opinion, but you know there are guys like Boba, HK and others who can kill trained Force Sensitives pretty well... thumb up

Zenwolf
Clearly, but he'd be able to fight off your average Jedi Knight just fine, assuming the Knight doesn't try to TK him

Speaking of that, why don't Jedi ever do that?

Morals/Training, it was actually noted as I recall in the Medstar series.

Jmanghan
Thats the dumbest thing.

"You can't use the force to stop bad people from doing bad things."

Zenwolf
Thats the dumbest thing.

"You can't use the force to stop bad people from doing bad things."

Well the temptation of the dark side, it would be so easy to just TK a man, crush his throat or fling the guy hard into a wall.

Jmanghan
Well the temptation of the dark side, it would be so easy to just TK a man, crush his throat or fling the guy hard into a wall. Thats true I guess.

But Plo Koon used Electric Judgement on one guy which is worse then TK, imo.

Dude was holding people hostage and Koon just shocked the guy in the face.

Zenwolf
Thats true I guess.

But Plo Koon used Electric Judgement on one guy which is worse then TK, imo.

Dude was holding people hostage and Koon just shocked the guy in the face.

Well it's all about control, their training, part of it is their morals, the other part is their training. Koon just knocked out the guy, he didn't kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.