Rogue vs. DCAU Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Rogue as of the 1993 XMEN Animated Series

vs.

JLU Wonder Woman

*H2H only

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/30e08fc3-eaf5-4c03-883d-09b129d174b6/7dd359cd-686f-4e56-a376-c6f2f559023b.jpg

vs

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/54/92/20/54922035011429112a228c5dba7516a2.jpg

carver9
Wonder Woman. She took on Superman and actually won the battle. It'll be a good one though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman. She took on Superman and actually won the battle. It'll be a good one though.
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
She did, but she went all out, while Superman was trying to reason with her.

Later, in JLU, we see how much inferior she is when she hurts her hands on Mongul and gets her **** destroyed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She did, but she went all out, while Superman was trying to reason with her.

Later, in JLU, we see how much inferior she is when she hurts her hands on Mongul and gets her **** destroyed.
Kalibak destroyed her. Kalibak!

Superman oneshotted him one minute later.

Aquaman also defeated her. Superman oneshotted him too.

Anyway season 1 Superman was in full jobber mode. Even then Wonder Woman had to use electricity and other environmental things to injure Superman who let her wail on him for nearly a dozen hits.

CNXwWHzSWv0

Mongul thrashed her like nothing.

While this happened right after that.

n8VPOP7huew

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kalibak destroyed her. Kalibak!

Superman oneshotted him one minute later.

I remember that. He got softened up by Batman first, though. Who used Kalibak's own momentum against him.

Bruce's MA tricks > a billion direct punches from Superman. Canon fact.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Aquaman also defeated her. Superman oneshotted him too.

I don't recall Aquatard vs Diana battle, but yeah, Clark one-shotted him. King Arthur (vin) leaped at him, hoping he could actually beat Supes. Guess he forgot he wasn't powered by neither Mungi nor Ecstatic in that cartoon.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I remember that. He got softened up by Batman first, though. Who used Kalibak's own momentum against him.

Bruce's MA tricks > a billion direct punches from Superman. Canon fact.

laughing out loud

JLU Batman was OP as ****.

It was just before that.

Surtur
Yeah the thing with Wonder Woman fighting Superman was actually just bad writing. I wouldn't count it overall considering other feats by both characters. For instance people like to say Superman was trying to reason with her, but not for the entire fight. Likewise even when he was trying to reason with her it wouldn't magically drop his durability. The fight ends with her wailing on him and then cradling him like a baby.

As has been mentioned..Kalibak beats WW. Superman has one shotted Kalibak multiple times. WW gets the shit beat out of her by Mongul, f*cks up her hands just hitting him, needs to rely on Superman's hall of weapons just to not get murdered. Superman on the other hand is only prevented from killing Mongul by his conscience. You saw what he did to Mongul's face and notice he didn't even hurt his hands doing it.

The people who wrote the show have acknowledged Superman got jobbed out pretty bad at times in the first 2 seasons of Justice League. Heck it's why they had him do the "World of Cardboard" speech.

With all that said I still think WW defeats Rogue. It's just it has nothing to do with any of her encounters with Superman.

Also to be fair to WW Aquaman only was able to defeat her when he exploited the fact he could breath underwater, but she couldn't. If there had been no water it was quite clear she would of won.

Pt2E59xG13s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.