Marr Idi-Shael vs Tavion Axmis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Fated Xtasy
Tavion sweeps.

Jmanghan
Really? :/

Total Warrior
Feats for Marr?

Jmanghan
Beating Jaden Korr's clone, who was just as powerful as him.

Total Warrior
Then Marr imo

Jmanghan
That clone had also already killed Korr, but he used a mindspear to do so.

So I dunno how legit that feat is.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Really? :/

Yes, really.

Tavion has dueled with Katarn as an apprentice and was talented enough to make him work for a win.

She brings Korr and Kyle to their knees with Force Lightning.

She TKs Katarn.

She's Marrs superior by a long shot.

Marr dueled The Iteration briefly and got disarmed.

He won by using tutaminis but despite that it still mangled his hand

He pushed The Iteration and dazed him before putting the Mindspesr.

He's too much of a newb to beat a dedicated Force User like Tavion

Jmanghan
Uh, no.

Kyle stomped her, she was literally begging for her life.

So did Korr.

Korr had increased enough by Riptide that Iteration probably would have destroyed Tavion.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Uh, no.

This is hardly worth my while or up to debate, but if you wish to do this, I'll make it quick.

While resorting to a duel first, the two engaged in a lightsaber duel which is evident by the opening cinematic, Kyle bested her through saber combat as he is standing right over her body then he gripped her with Force and threatened to kill her, only then did she begin to beg. Regardless this a younger and less experienced Tavion axmis.

Being owned by the orders most powerful prodigies at that time, a fourteen year old who was considered for a Jedi Master position and defeated the spirit of one of the greats after beating Tavion isn't a low showing tbfh

Irrelevant, Marr beated the Iteration through trickery and got stomped in a duel. Tavion has more offensive powers at her disposal that have caused the top student and one of the best of the Jedi Masters to collapse to their knees.

Tavion wrecks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.