Identity of Snoke revealed in Aftermath: Life Debt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDuelist9
Aftermath Life Debt has just been released and in it a character who shares a lot of familiarities with Snoke appears, Rax Gallius. What do you guys think of this? Could he really be Snoke?

quanchi112
Read this the other day on screen rant iirc.

MS Warehouse
THIS is the guy quanchi is predicting will be more powerful than Sidious?

https://memecrunch.com/meme/PFM3/minion-hahaha/image.jpg

Jmanghan
He's probably a Kaminoan.

Has the face for it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MS Warehouse

https://memecrunch.com/meme/PFM3/minion-hahaha/image.jpg This character is saying he can improve the shitty empire so absolutely I believe Snoke will be more powerful. Starkiller was already vastly superior to the Death Stars. Snoke will be proven greater than the guy killed by a one handed cyborg. laughing out loud

DarthDuelist9

https://memecrunch.com/meme/PFM3/minion-hahaha/image.jpg

Well Sidious describes him as having potential and even makes him his "friend". The fact that Sheev is willing to do this despite that Rax Gallius was so young leeds me to believe he's Force sensitive and shows great promise let alone that he's directly tested by guarding a seemingly important Sith/Force related matter on Jakku.

EDIT: He apparently also in some way resisted Palpatine's power.

MS Warehouse
Vastly superior to the death stars with an even more glaring weakness? laughing out loud

ares834

DarthDuelist9
To be honest he definitely could be, I mean the detailed information Snoke has on the Empire, Vader and Palpatine suggests that he was pretty close to this, like Gallius Rax was.

ares834

quanchi112
Vastly superior to the death stars with an even more glaring weakness? laughing out loud What are you talking about ? Starkiller was bigger and more powerful. This new canon also describes the empire as ineffective. Can't argue with the facts. Palpatine dropped the ball as I've claimed for years. Weak.

DarthDuelist9
Well Gallius learned to know Palpatine three decades before Aftermath: Life Debt so Palpatine wasn't even Chancellor back then.

ares834
No. He is definitely chancellor by then. Anyway, I assumed they simply were rounding up to "three decades" considering Palpatine calls himself "an Emperor" and his ship is called Imperialis.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by ares834
No. He is definitely chancellor by then. Anyway, I assumed they simply were rounding up to "three decades" considering Palpatine calls himself "an Emperor" and his ship is called Imperialis.

It's three decades before Aftermath, which takes place shortly after RotJ so if Palaptine was already Chancellor, it wasn't for long. Sheev's plan was al along planning to become Emperor and Gallius would be an advisor in the future since he was pretty young back then.

ares834

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by quanchi112
What are you talking about ? Starkiller was bigger and more powerful. This new canon also describes the empire as ineffective. Can't argue with the facts. Palpatine dropped the ball as I've claimed for years. Weak.

Ineffective after 30 years? Yea probably. But the GE was vastly superior to the first order in every statistic. Deal with it laughing out loud

Darth Abonis
It could be Snoke, but I doubt it. I still think Snoke is the last of the Inquisitors, and Rax will die in Empire's End

quanchi112
Ineffective after 30 years? Yea probably. But the GE was vastly superior to the first order in every statistic. Deal with it laughing out loud They weren't superior in any way. They were inefficient. New canon supports this but your opinion isn't a fact. Again, you don't seem to grasp how utterly insignificant you are, 50.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.