Galen Marek vs ROTJ Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

The Ellimist
Vader takes all.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Vader takes all.

Syndicate
Vader.
Galen.
Vader.

cs_zoltan
Y u do dis Synd? Why can't you accept there are more powerful people than your fav? Do you want to be like DMB?

Syndicate
I said Vader takes all out didn't I? Hell Vader's also more knowledgeable as a force user. I just believe Galen takes it in regards to raw power and that that would ultimately win him a force battle.

cs_zoltan
Except Vader is substantially more powerful by TFU II, let alone RotJ.

chingchangwalla
Vader takes sabers and all out, force is debatable but I'm siding with Galen

The Ellimist
By TFUII Vader was above the Starkiller clone.

Darth Thor
Vader takes all. He simply underestimated Starkiller in TFUI, but had complete control of the fight in TFUII.

MythLord
Vader takes all. He's already comparable/superior(arguably) to Galen/Starkiller by TFU, so after he grows "more formidable" he should certainly be superior.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Vader takes all. He's already comparable/superior(arguably) to Galen/Starkiller by TFU, so after he grows "more formidable" he should certainly be superior. Except for the fact that Vader gets his shit pushed in, and Vader can't do shit about it.

As for the rest of you, you're right, in TFUII, despite having to fight off scores of failed clones, while fighting Vader at the same time, and still overwhelming him in single combat, Vader is clearly, obviously, the more powerful one.

Wait, he was running away for most of the fight, and trying to let the failed Starkiller clones take care of the real one? Maybe he's not as powerful as he all fought.

With ALL the advantages in the world, he loses to a clone of Starkiller, which means thats twice that he's lost.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Except for the fact that Vader gets his shit pushed in, and Vader can't do shit about it.

As for the rest of you, you're right, in TFUII, despite having to fight off scores of failed clones, while fighting Vader at the same time, and still overwhelming him in single combat, Vader is clearly, obviously, the more powerful one.

Wait, he was running away for most of the fight, and trying to let the failed Starkiller clones take care of the real one? Maybe he's not as powerful as he all fought.

With ALL the advantages in the world, he loses to a clone of Starkiller, which means thats twice that he's lost.

Firstly it was never confirmed it was a clone, or that even if it was that the clone was less powerful than the Original.

Second they had a long 1 v 1 at the end, and Starkiller was really struggling for even a stalemate. In the end it was Juno leaving a scar on Vader that Starkiller could take advantage of for the win.

Thirdly Vader lost on purpose to track down the Rebel fleet. Just like he purposefully let Kanan and Ezra escape in Rebels.

As for their first fight, Vader underestimated him, and got Dun Moch'd by him anyway. This is confirmed in TFUII where Starkiller notes Vader's approach to battling SK has changed this time.

SunRazer
Apparently Vader held back in TFU II as well.

Darth Thor
Yep. He lost on purpose.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Firstly it was never confirmed it was a clone, or that even if it was that the clone was less powerful than the Original.

Second they had a long 1 v 1 at the end, and Starkiller was really struggling for even a stalemate. In the end it was Juno leaving a scar on Vader that Starkiller could take advantage of for the win.

Thirdly Vader lost on purpose to track down the Rebel fleet. Just like he purposefully let Kanan and Ezra escape in Rebels.

As for their first fight, Vader underestimated him, and got Dun Moch'd by him anyway. This is confirmed in TFUII where Starkiller notes Vader's approach to battling SK has changed this time. You don't continuously underestimate someone, at some point, you get serious if you know that you are in danger. There was no point in Vader holding back in TFU.

He didn't lose on purpose, if you see the alternate ending, he was waiting for a clone to save him. There were so many things that could have happened. How did Vader know the clone wouldn't kill him? If Kota wasn't there, the clone most definitely would have killed him. Especially after what Vader did to Juno.

Jmanghan
Just as well, the original Galen Marek did something that ROTJ Luke, nor Vader could replicate, he was able to tutaminis Sidious for a short time.

Luke couldn't do it because we SAW that he couldn't in ROTJ, him howling in pain on the ground hardly constitutes his superiority over Marek.

I forget which TFU it was, but in one of them, in the alternate ending, Vader is shown igniting his lightsaber, and Vader is well-versed in Tutaminis, he'd used it before, yet he was quickly overwhelmed by Sidious in seconds.

Tbh, I have trouble even believing what Marek felt was Oneness, because he was holding Sidious back just fine before it came along, to the point he was able to hold him off while getting distracted.

Jmanghan
The fact of the matter is, Galen Marek has displayed Superior force abilities to anyone in ROTJ, barring Sidious.

Nothing Vader has done has overshadowed Marek's accomplishments.

cs_zoltan
Ragdolling Starkiller's ass certainly did.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ragdolling Starkiller's ass certainly did. You mean when he "ragdolled" him out of a window? :/

I'd hardly count that as him being Superior, after Starkiller was able to cut off his ****ing hand and TK that tower back at Vader, the tower that Vader was still pushing against Starkiller, and there's no excuse, because Starkiller was holding the other tower with his other hand.

I'm not gonna bring up Starkiller dominating Vader completely with lightning, because he was clearly amped when he did that.

The other time that Vader was pushed against one of the towers by Starkiller and couldn't get down for like 30 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.