Taco Bell: Mexican Pizza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Do you like it or naw?

riv6672
I like anything from Taco Bell! yes

walshy
Will you stop making food threads gdi

You're not getting a food forum

riv6672
You keep making food threads, i'll keep using them to figure out what i'm having for lunch the next day (had burgers today). thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
Will you stop making food threads gdi

You're not getting a food forum I CAN DREAM, DAMNIT!

I'm actually surprised anyone saw that thread xD

riv6672
Walshy likes to pretend she's a mod, just go with it, she knows where the keys to the boat are hidden...

Surtur
I just puked in my mouth a little bit at the thought of eating a pizza from Taco Bell.

riv6672
This isnt the puke forum, Surtur.

Surtur
Thing is I do like Mexican food and Mexican pizza. If I was looking for good Mexican food Taco Bell would be the last place I'd go lol.

Flyattractor
Would wonder if there is anything diff on the Ozzie Taco Bell Menu when compared to the Murican Taco Bell Menu.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
Thing is I do like Mexican food and Mexican pizza. If I was looking for good Mexican food Taco Bell would be the last place I'd go lol.
I've heard that same argument for fast food of all types, movies, booze, sex, reading material...

I'll be honest, literally half the time its been people acting pretentious. The other half was straight up honest personal preference though. thumb up

Nuke Nixon
I haven't or would try that at Taco Bell, but Pizza Hut makes a decent Mexican pizza.

Jmanghan
Their mexican pizza is weird.

They have melted tomatoes, cheddar and mozzerella cheese, marinara sauce, on top of 8 hard taco shells, with their beef on the inside.

Flyattractor
We got a place here that make s a nice sauerkraut and jalapeno pizza.

riv6672
^^^Oh that sounds fun!!! eek!

Flyattractor
You think people overreact when its an ANCHOVY Pizza....

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
I've heard that same argument for fast food of all types, movies, booze, sex, reading material...

I'll be honest, literally half the time its been people acting pretentious. The other half was straight up honest personal preference though. thumb up

I just can't eat it, taco bell is one of the few fast food places I can't stomach. I pretty much live on Burger King nuggets.

Flyattractor
Well that EXPLAINS a lot.....

Surtur
I have a nugget addiction. Just put two more nugs into my veins.

Jmanghan
I just can't eat it, taco bell is one of the few fast food places I can't stomach. I pretty much live on Burger King nuggets. Burger King is nasty.

Mcdonalds nuggets are superior in every way.

Wendy's beats them both out though, those sea salt fries and meaty nuggets are nothing to scoff at, their burgers are better too.

Their burger is the only one I can eat that includes mayo.

Flyattractor
You are a Grass Fed Nugget Person.

Surtur
10 nuggets for a buck fifty at BK. Those are baby punchin' prices.

Btw a baby punchin' price is when something is so cheap it makes you so happy you punch a baby.

Flyattractor
If all you eat is BK Nuggets....I bet the baby could put you down.

Surtur
Well no I don't literally just eat them and nothing else. But my doctor is always telling me I need to gain weight.

riv6672
10 nuggets for a buck fifty at BK. Those are baby punchin' prices.

Btw a baby punchin' price is when something is so cheap it makes you so happy you punch a baby.
I am down with that!

Flyattractor
*insert baby back ribs joke here*

riv6672
Wait, thats a different restaurant, right? huh

Flyattractor
What? You never been to a Applebee's?

Nuke Nixon
Applebees or Chilis, better restaurant?

Flyattractor
Eh..Toss up either way...

riv6672
Chili's for me.
First (and only) time at Applebee's the service and food was so bad my family and i stopped eating and walked out the door.

Flyattractor
The Apple in our town used to suck but got better once everyone that worked there got hunted down and disappeared....

riv6672
...like "cats around a Chinese restaurant" disappeared?!?

Flyattractor
Nah the one around here pays good money for strays.

riv6672
^^^Ha! stick out tongue

Much as i hate cats, i cant see chowing down on one.

Flyattractor
....there is a joke there.....

riv6672
...hey!!! embarrasment

riv6672
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
http://img2.findthebest.com/sites/default/files/530/media/images/Taco_Bell_Mexican_Pizza_829360.png

Or

Whopperito
http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/img/editorial/2016/08/08/103852885-01043-01_Whopperrito_PR_Image_V38.1910x1000.jpg

Which culture clashing conglomeration of caloric craziness is the most vile?

Nuke Nixon
Taco pizza looks cheap and the whoppericko looks like a hot mess.

Flyattractor
A Hot Cheap Mess......

http://www.alanskitchen.com/TRIVIA/Buried/A_L/C/Images/235px-Carnac.jpg

The Title of the Riv and Nuke Movie!

riv6672
Or the title of my sex tape.

....thiiink about it... evil face

Flyattractor
I will wait for the VHS release.

Nuke Nixon
Mexican Pizza is a Latino version of American Pie

Flyattractor
Well at least now I have a good reason for never going back to Taco Bell....

Nuke Nixon
Their burritos aren't terrible, just everything else on the menu is a sh-tbomb.

Flyattractor
To bad every thing on the menu is the exact same thing...

Nuke Nixon
Mexican food's great, but it's essentially all the same ingredients, so there's a way you'd have to deal with all these stupid questions. "What is nachos?" "...Nachos? It's tortilla with cheese, meat, and vegetables." "Oh, well then what is a burrito?" "Tortilla with cheese, meat, and vegetables." "Well then what is a tostada?" "Tortilla with cheese, meat, and vegetables." "Well then what i-" "Look, it's all the same sh-t! Why don't you say a Spanish word and I'll bring you something."
--Jim Gaffigan

riv6672
^^^Haha, nice!

Jmanghan
I like their basic tacos a lot.

Nuke Nixon
Their hot sauce leaves a LOT to be desired, they need to step up their sauce game to the eXtreme!

riv6672
^^^i like them plain.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I like their basic tacos a lot.
Me too. I can eat a ton of them!

Nuke Nixon
If they're plain you can actually taste their nasty meat substitute... ugh!

Flyattractor
I prefer the Local M&P Mexi Joints to the Bell anymore.

Except when it comes to Fish Tacos.

I LIKE MY TACO TO MOO!

riv6672
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
If they're plain you can actually taste their nasty meat substitute... ugh!
I like them nasty.

Jmanghan
If they're plain you can actually taste their nasty meat substitute... ugh! I feel like you have very very high standards when it comes to food.

Probably would go to Five Guys or In-N-Out and complain that the burgers are nasty.

riv6672
^^^I get that feeling, too.
Some people are just that way.

Surtur
I'm just laughing at someone calling taco bell shitty and then someone else being all "woah bro you got high standards".

I think you just have very low standards. It's okay I do too, I am addicted to nuggets from Burger King.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I feel like you have very very high standards when it comes to food.

Probably would go to Five Guys or In-N-Out and complain that the burgers are nasty.

When it comes to something that I love and sustains me then you dang skippy I have the very highest of standards as well as should all who enjoy the simple pleasures of eating.

I often step down from my high perch and partake in the fast food, as it can be enjoyable if done correctly, sometimes it isn't and on those occasions yes I do make my displeasure known to the management that they can and should do better in the future if they plan to retain me as a patron.

When I prepare a meal I do so with enthusiasm and creative thought, I don't just throw things in a pot or a microwave and be done with it, some things in life are worth doing well and are well worth the effort involved. So yes, I expect someone preparing a meal for me to have some respect for the food and for their customers, that is not asking too much, I don't believe.

Surtur
I mean look I am totally fine with just tossing some shit in the microwave. I just don't think disliking something from any fast food restaurant means you have high standards.

Especially Taco Bell since..talk about mystery meat.

Flyattractor
Now there is a thread for you. Fast Foods that do and don't work with Microwaves.

Surtur
Well for instance like a Big Mac from McDonalds. It won't last forever, but if you buy one and you come home..you could stick it in the fridge(but I wouldn't leave it in there for more than a few hours at most) and once you take it out..maybe 20-25 seconds in the microwave will heat it up without messing with the taste or making the bread get all hard or any of that.

Heck for me when I get fast food I usually don't end up eating it right away I usually wait like 30 minutes since I usually like to have a toke first before I eat. Now I could have a toke and then go get the food but I don't want to be driving high if I can avoid it. Though for me since I only wait 30 minutes I don't put it in the fridge rather I keep it in the bag and I put it inside the microwave to keep warm and then once I'm ready I will heat it for maybe 15 seconds.

To be fair I've only done that with burgers or nuggets though.

Petrus
There's actually a meal in Taco Bell called 'Mexican pizza'? The ****.

What does it consist of?

Flyattractor
BK burgers are way more durable then anything The Clown makes...

Surtur
Yep, but I will admit when it comes to burgers I tend to say f*ck you McDonalds or BK..I go to Wendys and get me a nice junior bacon cheeseburger.

Flyattractor
That is true.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Petrus

What does it consist of?

Tortilla with cheese, meat, and vegetables.

riv6672
And goodness!

Flyattractor
And Magical Beans

Nuke Nixon
Very musical, much toot, wow.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus

What does it consist of?

riv6672
^^^Yeah thats the good stuff...

Flyattractor
Yes. The Taco Bell Mexi Pizza does cause less anal bleeding then Chiplotle. Not much mind you but just enough to be noticeable.

Nuke Nixon
Speaking of butthurt, did ya see the video of the idiot that submerged himself in a bathtub fulla hot sauce.

riv6672
No...eek!

WTF did he do THAT for?!?

Nuke Nixon
Why does anyone do goofy stuff for these days, for the attention. Like the guy that vaped a Carolina Reaper... holy fracking nutballs!

Flyattractor
Sounds like Nuke just spends to much free time on da Youtube.

Nuke Nixon
I got lots of free time, fully retired now, hah!

Flyattractor
Rich man problems.

I will never know.

Nuke Nixon
If you do a little prep you too can retire early, be debt free + have some safe investments + 401k + some level of self sustainment ie. have a garden and some basic farm animals so your grocery bill isn't insane and you get the benefit of non-GMO foods + solar energy = profit.

riv6672
Why does anyone do goofy stuff for these days, for the attention. Like the guy that vaped a Carolina Reaper... holy fracking nutballs!
I could Google it but, whats a Carolina Reaper?

Flyattractor
A Grim Reaper with a Hick Accent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.