Agen Kolar vs Kyle Katarn (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Lightsaber only*

All at their peaks, standard morals and such apply. Fight takes place in the Yavin IV Temples (no amps)

Jmanghan
Katarn.

Trocity
Yeah, Kyle.

The Ellimist
Kyle. Better feats, better powerscaling, etc.

Emperordmb
Keeeeeeeyaaaaaaal

SunRazer
What are his better feats? Just curious.

Petrus
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, Kyle.

ILS
Originally posted by SunRazer
What are his better feats? Just curious. I've been curious for about 2 years now.

Deronn_solo
I'm guessing fighting his way through a virtual army, en-rout to beating an amped Desann, tbh.

That being said, fodder busting his highly overrated so, ehh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I'm guessing fighting his way through a virtual army, en-rout to beating an amped Desann, tbh.

That being said, fodder busting his highly overrated so, ehh. That amped Desann was able to beat Luke in a duel.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
That amped Desann was able to beat Luke in a duel.

Wut? confused

Deronn_solo
Desann never beat Luke in a duel, lmao.

Ziggystardust
Kyle shitstopms.

ILS

That being said, fodder busting his highly overrated so, ehh. It is, since you're just beating relatively weak opponents repeatedly, not to mention Jango Fett murking a group of Jedi with a rock. It's why in these games Desann/Malak/Traya etc are the "boss", the final, most difficult hurdle. Hell, it even works referring to my Jango Fett example - in the same comic where he murdered the Jedi barehanded he barely stalemated Tor Viszla.

Trocity

That being said, fodder busting his highly overrated so, ehh.

Yeah. Still, probably better than stomping a pre-prime EU Vos ( Who isn't very impressive anyway ) and.... welp.

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah. Still, probably better than stomping a pre-prime EU Vos ( Who isn't very impressive anyway ) and.... welp. What duelists of Vos' calibre did Kyle stomp?

carthage
Agen wins

Kyle is Zallow/Jinn tier at best

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
Agen wins

Kyle is Zallow/Jinn tier at best

LMFAO.

Jmanghan
Desann never beat Luke in a duel, lmao. They were even, but Luke admits he couldn't take him.

Kyle: "I thought you said not to take him alone."

Luke: "I didn't have much choice."

Desann tk'ing him and then dropping rocks all on him = Victory for the fight.

He for sure won the battle.

The Ellimist
Tbh I would rationalize that by saying Luke was testing him. It seems ridiculous to think that Desann > JA Luke > DE Luke who can duel Wankatine.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Tbh I would rationalize that by saying Luke was testing him. It seems ridiculous to think that Desann > JA Luke > DE Luke who can duel Wankatine. Well Luke was IMMENSELY amped, as he was beaten by Palpatine in like 2 seconds without Leia's help earlier in Dark Empire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.