Ludo Kressh & Naga Sadow vs Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

The Ellimist
I'd say the pair, but Ragnos has a shot because I don't think Kreesh is that impressive.

Jmanghan
Kressh is just as powerful as Sadow.

The Ellimist
Wasn't that pre-prime Sadow?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Wasn't that pre-prime Sadow? Depends on what you consider his "prime".

I consider it during his Reign as Dark Lord.

SunRazer
Well, they both bowed before his spirit, and Kressh thought that Ragnos' shade could crush Sadow. Pre-prime, of course.

I'd probably give the two Sith the nod here. Reverence for the dead is a tradition among the Sith, and I doubt Ragnos will be curbing Kressh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, they both bowed before his spirit, and Kressh thought that Ragnos' shade could crush Sadow. Pre-prime, of course.

I'd probably give the two Sith the nod here. Reverence for the dead is a tradition among the Sith, and I doubt Ragnos will be curbing Kressh. Tbh Ragnos beats either of them 10/10, its not really a fight, but both of them together are a threat, I think.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^Ragnos Isn't stomping either of them individually. As a duo, they surely prevail.

chingchangwalla
I'd say the pair, but Ragnos has a shot because I don't think Kreesh is that impressive.

The_Tempest
What feats does Marka have on par with brick throwing?

The Ellimist
Being labeled the most politically powerful of the most politically powerful, of course.

Jmanghan
Are we serious again with the feats-only belief bs???

Gideon, you said before that you think the Ancients are powerful, but not as powerful as everyone makes them out to be, in an argument with Moose.

The Ellimist
I used to put Ragnos above Dooku. Now I'd say he's on Dooku's level as a Force wielder.

The Merchant
Ragnos.

Jmanghan
I used to put Ragnos above Dooku. Now I'd say he's on Dooku's level as a Force wielder. Ragnos > Hord, who took on 1000 Jedi and pulled down an Endar Spire-sized ship from the sky.

I dunno how big the cruisers Dooku moved though, so I can't say if it superior to Dooku.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are we serious again with the feats-only belief bs???

Gideon, you said before that you think the Ancients are powerful, but not as powerful as everyone makes them out to be, in an argument with Moose.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/brian-regan-follow-ikea-instructions.gif

I may or may not be joking.

The Ellimist
Ragnos > Hord, who took on 1000 Jedi

Rastska Lsu may have killed more sith. It isn't a Dooku-level feat.

Pulling down a ship isn't automatically very impressive, we don't have enough detail otherwise. Dooku's TK'ing cruisers impresses me a lot more given that he's moving them against gravity.

Yeah, if they're "hulking cruisers" I'm guessing 80 or so meters long would be a conservative estimate.

The Merchant
A force user would have to work against the propulsion system of a ship in order to pull it down. Even idling the feat should still be impressive. In fact fan calcs did place the feat im the realm of kilotons.

Jmanghan
Rastska Lsu may have killed more sith. It isn't a Dooku-level feat.

Pulling down a ship isn't automatically very impressive, we don't have enough detail otherwise. Dooku's TK'ing cruisers impresses me a lot more given that he's moving them against gravity.

Yeah, if they're "hulking cruisers" I'm guessing 80 or so meters long would be a conservative estimate. He killed those Jedi in a single battle.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Merchant
A force user would have to work against the propulsion system of a ship in order to pull it down. Even idling the feat should still be impressive. In fact fan calcs did place the feat im the realm of kilotons.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The Merchant
A force user would have to work against the propulsion system of a ship in order to pull it down.

We don't know enough about the circumstances to say.

If you're talking about the same calc I'm thinking about, that was some BS. Like they calculated a decrease in potential energy and concluded that he must have done that much work, which is the opposite of what it means, lol.

Think about it: you don't need to do anything for something above a planet to fall. That just happens naturally.

The Ellimist
He killed those Jedi in a single battle.

Meetra and Revan did similar things. It's basically doing what Ven Zallow was doing in Deceived for a very long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.