Trump / Pence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Apparently Trump is going to pick Mike Pence, governor of Indiana, as his vice presidential running mate. What do you think of this ticket? How will it influence the race?

Surtur
You know I thought a Trumo/Newt ticket would of been more entertaining.

|King Joker|
I feel like Newt is probably crying in his bed. He wanted it so bad.

Surtur
I feel like there is just going to be a hooker with a black eye by the end of the night.

|King Joker|
LOL, probably.

Time-Immemorial
Well the never Trump movement just diedlaughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Apparently Trump is going to pick Mike Pence, governor of Indiana, as his vice presidential running mate. What do you think of this ticket? How will it influence the race?

It's been said that the Rep runner usually picks a VP that is more conservative/Right-leaning than himself. So it fits with expectations, cos Pence is one gay hating intolerant sob.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Robtard
It's been said that the Rep runner usually picks a VP that is more conservative/Right-leaning than himself. So it fits with expectations, cos Pence is one gay hating intolerant sob. Makes sense. thumb up

I wonder how this influences Hillary's V.P. pick. mmm

Raisen
It's been said that the Rep runner usually picks a VP that is more conservative/Right-leaning than himself. So it fits with expectations, cos Pence is one gay hating intolerant sob.

Pence is a perfect choice then. Make america phucking awesome and masculine again
phuck yeah

Replace the stars on the flag with erect, veiny cawks. God bless

|King Joker|
LMFAO

MS Warehouse
I hope Hilary takes Warren. That's a Trump victory.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I hope Hilary takes Warren. That's a Trump victory. How so?

MS Warehouse
How so?

She's a goddamn embarrassment as a senator and not very popular. Plus, you can't have two hilarys on one side of the coin. You're supposed to have some kind of diversity to the president/vp combo, whether it's racial, personality, etc. They're the same person, one is just more obnoxious than the other.

Time-Immemorial
Gonz was raised by pussies, it figures he would say something along those lines.

Raisen
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Gonz was raised by pussies, it figures he would say something along those lines.

huh

SayWhat
Hillary needs black voters to show up, Corey Booker fits the bill.

Time-Immemorial
Except thats not who she is going to pick.

Adam_PoE

I think it is a joke that according to campaign sources, two of the factors in his choice of running mate are that the last name of the other person is not longer than his, and that the last name of the other person is only one syllable, because "one-syllable names convey strength."

Seriously, Republican party, this is your nominee.

And how embarrassing is it for Trump that his running mate actually endorsed Cruz and not him?

Strategically, Pence brings nothing to the table.

He is the governor of a state that is going to go for the Republican in the election anyway, and he is not to the center of Trump, so he is not going to capture any voters who would not have voted for Trump in the first place.

He is also most known for championing and then capitulating on a Religious Freedom Restoration Act bill in his state, to the consternation of both LGBTs and their allies, and social conservatives. The private sector response to this bill, and the one like it in North Carolina, has been swift, transforming what was supposed to be a winning issue for social conservatives, to an albatross around the necks of Republican governors who would support these bills. This being the thing he is most known for is not going to help him with independents whom the party needs to win the election, or with conservatives who are angry that he caved.

Not to mention, that Indiana law prevents Pence from running for governor and vice president at the same time, putting the Republican governorship in play when it was not before. Come November, Pence will be out of both jobs, and a Democrat may have both of them.

Lestov16
I'm trying to tell you guys. Trump is a Hillary plant and now he's purposely sabotaging his campaign by choosing the most offensive running mate possible.

Just think about it.....

MS Warehouse
Yes, we know. And as sad as that is, yours is Hilary and possibly Warren as the VP. You have it much worse.

Lestov16
Hey, we didn't choose her. The DNC chose her and sabotaged the primary in her favor. You guys chose Trump.

MS Warehouse
We didn't choose Trump, he just was the best candidate in a pool of stupidity. Pretty much the same situation as Sanders/Clinton.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm trying to tell you guys. Trump is a Hillary plant and now he's purposely sabotaging his campaign by choosing the most offensive running mate possible.

Just think about it.....

Can you even back this up. I already debunked this.

I could literally say Clinton is Obamas plant.

The fact you think he would take orders from that woman is hilarious.

Do you even know who trump is?

Lestov16
Yeah. I know who Trump is. He's the guy who knows Hillary so well he attended her wedding. Way before either knew who Obama was.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah. I know who Trump is. He's the guy who knows Hillary so well he attended her wedding.

He didn't attend her wedding laughing out loud

Lestov16
My apologies. The Clintons attended his wedding. Same diff

Time-Immemorial
Lol no it's not, and your basing your weak conspiracy on a weddinglaughing out loud

Lestov16
Yes it is. They attended his wedding because he's friends with them.
My conspiracy ain't weak. It's more credible than the Jade Helm hoopla.

MS Warehouse
You DO realize that politicians/business owners are friends one minute and enemies the next.

Time-Immemorial
Yes it is. They attended his wedding because he's friends with them.
My conspiracy ain't weak. It's more credible than the Jade Helm hoopla.

Why do you keep misleading people, he paid them to comelaughing out loud

A paid wedding is more credible then a massive deployment of US troops in American cities?

Hilary did what she does best, take money from rich people. Then claims she is for the little guy, start using your brain dude.

Kurk
If he picked Ben Carson, a lot of black people would vote for him regardless of political ideology.

Trump and Newt would have been a better pair in my eyes; Newt was also described as a crybaby while in congress.

Lestov16
Absolutely not. Ben Carson is an idiot. Every black person I know despises him. He'd probably lose Trump voters.

Kurk
Absolutely not. Ben Carson is an idiot. Every black person I know despises him. He'd probably lose Trump voters.
Neurosurgeons are idiots?

Surtur
Dude look up some of the shit Ben Carson has said lol. Especially about his own cancer. Ben Carson is a smart stupid person. He is THE smart stupid person.

Lestov16
Why do you keep misleading people, he paid them to comelaughing out loud

A paid wedding is more credible then a massive deployment of US troops in American cities?

Hilary did what she does best, take money from rich people. Then claims she is for the little guy, start using your brain dude.

I know how Hillary works. I also know how Trump work. You really think he wants to take down the corrupt system that makes him billions? His factories are outsourced to China and Mexico. You really think Trump, the epitome of capitalism, is going to sacrifice his profit like that? He's playing you guys.

At least liberals know how corrupt Hillary is. You guys don't understand your man Trump at all.

Kurk
Originally posted by Surtur
Dude look up some of the shit Ben Carson has said lol. Especially about his own cancer. Ben Carson is a smart stupid person. He is THE smart stupid person.
Yeah he has said retarded things like the Pyramids being used to store grain, but I blame his extreme devotion to his religion for that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kurk
Yeah he has said retarded things like the Pyramids being used to store grain, but I blame his extreme devotion to his religion for that.

Yeah but that doesn't explain his comments about how his prostate cancer was cured.

Lestov16
Main point is that black people don't like him and wouldn't vote for him.

Surtur
At this point I doubt Ben Carson would vote for Ben Carson.

Lestov16

thumb up

Lestov16
Trump is trying to sabotage his own election. If not, give me three good reasons why Mike Pence, who didn't even support Trump, would make a good vice president.

Seems pretty clear he was chosen because his reprehensible LGBT laws are going to drive away any potential liberal voters and make the election of Hillary seem more urgent.

Like I said, if you disagree, then give me reasons why he's qualified to be VP.

Time-Immemorial
Pence secures him Ohio, which the traitor Kasich will not.

Pence kills the never Trump movement.

Picking Pence rebukes the idea that Trump does not value conservatism.

Pence was a leader in congress for 10 years.

Pence is close friends with Paul Ryan.

Should I keep going?

Surtur
I think yeah the Paul Ryan thing is a huge benefit. But what are Pences LGBT laws?

Tzeentch
Trump didn't need help appealing to far-right voters- he needs the moderate and anti-Hillary left-wing votes. All Pence is going to accomplish is drive those people into voting for Hillary or an independent.

Time-Immemorial
Sorry 12 years in congress

Executive expierence

Multiple trips to the middle east.

Knows foreign policy

Solid evangelical

Solid conservative

Sitting Governor.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Trump didn't need help appealing to far-right voters- he needs the moderate and anti-Hillary left-wing votes. All Pence is going to accomplish is drive those people into voting for Hillary or an independent.

Yes but some of the things Newt has said in regard to the most recent terror attack could of been problematic for Trump if he had hinted he'd go with him, right?

Time-Immemorial

You been wrong about everything else up until this point. Why should we believe you?

Tzeentch
Yes but some of the things Newt has said in regard to the most recent terror attack could of been problematic for Trump if he had hinted he'd go with him, right? Yeah, they're both awful VP's.

General rule of thumb for presidential candidates is to select people who shore up your weaknesses or appeal to a demographic that you don't. Biden, for example, was picked because being too young and not having enough experience in the political climate was a major criticism of Obama during the election.

The only demographic Pence appeals to are far-right voters, and "he's not far-right enough" has never really been a criticism of Trump.

Lestov16
Like I said, he will only drive away liberal voters.

That's the thing. I've considered Trump. Several of his policies like cutting off Saudi Arabia, and preserving Medicaid (apparently even Obama thanked Mike Pence for expanding Medicaid) and Social Security are good. Honestly his Mexican wall plan is so ridiculous that I'm not even worried about it even possibly happening. As far as getting jobs back here from China and Mexico, with how much he profits from outsourcing, I just don't see him following through with it.

But four things put me off:

His Muslim ban (well now he says banning immigrants from terror states, but that still means banning the Syria refugees and leaving them to get slaughtered, which, for reasons I greatly explained in the other thread, will help ISIS enormously and potentially cause chaos here)

His foreign policy for killing ISIS, which essentially just consists of more airstrikes, which we've seen for the past few years doesn't do shit but cause collateral damage which in turn ups ISIS recruitment. Now as a positive he does call for 30,000 troops on the ground, but his familicidal talk of "taking out their families" is essentially an outright war crime. And as I pointed out, as a result of the Refugee Ban, we will get zero regional support, so there will be A LOT of US troop casualties both from ISIS and Shiites angry that we left them there to die. It will be chaos over there that will make the 2003 Iraq invasion look like a school fight. If he wasn't proposing a refugee ban it would be different, but that ban will have consequences on the battlefield.

His dislike of universal healthcare. As somebody who has a mother with cerebral palsy which essentially renders her near-quadriplegic, and having watched several loved ones suffer because they couldn't afford medication, including a woman with CPS (Chronic pain syndrome, aka the suicide disease because it is that painful) who had to sell her pet birds to afford medication, I think healthcare is an inherent human right that should be provided regardless of money. I find the idea of privatised healthcare darwinistically Randian.

And now this. As I stated in the other thread, I have a gay brother, so I can't possibly support somebody like Pence who put so much effort into denying LGBT rights. He did help expand Medicaid though, so that's a plus. But he will still be seen as undesirable by liberals for his homophobia.

So that's why I can't support him. Don't worry, I'm sure you could supply me with millions of articles detailing Hillary's corruption. Like I said, we liberals know she's corrupt. In an earlier thread I outright detailed how she created ISIS. So you don't have to tell me about how bad she is because you're preaching to the choir. But I'm just saying why I can't support Trump, at least until he changes his position on those 4 stances.

MS Warehouse
Yeah, they're both awful VP's.

General rule of thumb for presidential candidates is to select people who shore up your weaknesses or appeal to a demographic that you don't. Biden, for example, was picked because being too young and not having enough experience in the political climate was a major criticism of Obama during the election.

The only demographic Pence appeals to are far-right voters, and "he's not far-right enough" has never really been a criticism of Trump.

If that's the general rule of thumb, I hope Clinton selects Warren. Would be hilarious to watch.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, they're both awful VP's.

You are advocating voting for a white collar criminal/ liar like Hilary then?

Time-Immemorial
Like I said, he will only drive away liberal voters.

That's the thing. I've considered Trump. Several of his policies like cutting off Saudi Arabia, and preserving Medicaid (apparently even Obama thanked Mike Pence for expanding Medicaid) and Social Security are good. Honestly his Mexican wall plan is so ridiculous that I'm not even worried about it even possibly happening. As far as getting jobs back here from China and Mexico, with how much he profits from outsourcing, I just don't see him following through with it.

But four things put me off:

His Muslim ban (well now he says banning immigrants from terror states, but that still means banning the Syria refugees and leaving them to get slaughtered, which, for reasons I greatly explained in the other thread, will help ISIS enormously and potentially cause chaos here)

His foreign policy for killing ISIS, which essentially just consists of more airstrikes, which we've seen for the past few years doesn't do shit but cause collateral damage which in turn ups ISIS recruitment. Now as a positive he does call for 30,000 troops on the ground, but his familicidal talk of "taking out their families" is essentially an outright war crime. And as I pointed out, as a result of the Refugee Ban, we will get zero regional support, so there will be A LOT of US troop casualties both from ISIS and Shiites angry that we left them there to die. It will be chaos over there that will make the 2003 Iraq invasion look like a school fight. If he wasn't proposing a refugee ban it would be different, but that ban will have consequences on the battlefield.

His dislike of universal healthcare. As somebody who has a mother with cerebral palsy which essentially renders her near-quadriplegic, and having watched several loved ones suffer because they couldn't afford medication, including a woman with CPS (Chronic pain syndrome, aka the suicide disease because it is that painful) who had to sell her pet birds to afford medication, I think healthcare is an inherent human right that should be provided regardless of money. I find the idea of privatised healthcare darwinistically Randian.

And now this. As I stated in the other thread, I have a gay brother, so I can't possibly support somebody like Pence who put so much effort into denying LGBT rights. He did help expand Medicaid though, so that's a plus. But he will still be seen as undesirable by liberals for his homophobia.

So that's why I can't support him. Don't worry, I'm sure you could supply me with millions of articles detailing Hillary's corruption. Like I said, we liberals know she's corrupt. In an earlier thread I outright detailed how she created ISIS. So you don't have to tell me about how bad she is because you're preaching to the choir. But I'm just saying why I can't support Trump, at least until he changes his position on those 4 stances.

I believe after Orlando, Trump stood up for the LGBT more then any liberal in existence.

Time-Immemorial
I know how Hillary works. I also know how Trump work. You really think he wants to take down the corrupt system that makes him billions? His factories are outsourced to China and Mexico. You really think Trump, the epitome of capitalism, is going to sacrifice his profit like that? He's playing you guys.

At least liberals know how corrupt Hillary is. You guys don't understand your man Trump at all.

Trump changed.

Hilary gets worse.

You are going to vote for a person that helped create isis, 40 years of pay to play politics, negligence, both her and her husband now have lied under oath.

What else is there to say?

Lestov16
Well hopefully he will change before November, because as stated, I can't support his current policies, especially his refugee ban, which I feel will be indisputably apocalyptic.

Sin I AM

Trump said he wanted troops on ground in the ISIS fight? If so that's awesome. I feel we should have never left Iraq. We should have done the exact same thing we did to Japan after WW2 and pumped all that black gold over here to the states. I agree with you that we will be the only ones there but if u remember 2003 there was relatively small contingents of forces from other countries. If we were to go balls deep in the middle east Wed need AT LEAST a corps sized element plus...something like 500 thousand troops with massive armored, air and naval support.

Lestov16
It would be awesome.... if his refugee ban didn't lose us all regional support, leaving us to fight ISIS without the help of the Kurds, Turks, Iraqis, or Syrians, who will more than likely also be trying to kill us in revenge for banning them. Meaning the entire region of millions will be slaughtering our troops.

That refugee ban is going to phuck up EVERYTHING. It will be Christmas for ISIS.

Sin I AM
It would be awesome.... if his refugee ban didn't lose us all regional support, leaving us to fight ISIS without the help of the Kurds, Turks, Iraqis, or Syrians, who will more than likely also be trying to kill us in revenge for banning them. Meaning the entire region of millions will be slaughtering our troops.

That refugee ban is going to phuck up EVERYTHING. It will be Christmas for ISIS.

Im not so sure. Yes it's a potential. But let's say he did something (hypothetically) like paid wages to men of fighting age on that country to fight back? As well as set up government based on the bathe party where military had prime cut of real estate etc as long as they played fair? That way we could garnerva sort of nationalistic pride AND have support so us troops dont do all the fighting. In any event like any recent war the us will be doing all the heavy lifting. But set up a propaganda machine that made it seem like the locals were rallying and being the heroes and we were solely support.

Lestov16
It's the locals who will be killing US troops in revenge for banning them from the U.S. and thus leaving them in ISIS' hands. We will be getting attacked on all sides.

If refugees weren't being banned here, a ground invasion there would be far, far easier.

Sin I AM
It's the locals who will be killing US troops in revenge for banning them from the U.S. and thus leaving them in ISIS' hands. We will be getting attacked on all sides.

If refugees weren't being banned here, a ground invasion there would be far, far easier.

You think that's the key? Im not so sure. I believe national pride can be instilled if only the right government was erected

Lestov16
We could help them instill a good government, but they will never listen to us if we phuck them over with the refugee ban.

Sin I AM
We could help them instill a good government, but they will never listen to us if we phuck them over with the refugee ban.

Maybe. I'm not so sure. It's true America is seen as the land of milk and honey far and abroad but I think something like what we did in Japan could be beneficial. And give us a firm ally

Lestov16
It's a different scenario than the Japanese though. This is a sectarian conflict.

Sin I AM
It's a different scenario than the Japanese though. This is a sectarian conflict.
True it's factional. But there's a minority and majority and history tells us majority rules. Just gotta find that happy medium and setup a puppet regime

Lestov16
But both the minority and majority will hate us.

Sin I AM
But both the minority and majority will hate us.

Moreso than when we left them originally? Even if we threw open our borders that's only a temporary solution. We cannot house an entire nation.

Lestov16
Which is why we let the refugees stay while we go over there, help the fighters over there clear house of ISIS, and then the refugees will move back and will help us since we helped them...with some oil perhaps....

SayWhat
If sequester continues, there is supposed a cut in troops by 40,000. Might be tough to put 30K of troops overthere. Unless troops reassigned from S Korea, Japan and Germany.

Raisen

how do you know this? i've spent a few years in the middle east in various countries. how do you know this? have you been overseas? have you even been out of your parent's home? i've been on my own since i barely graduated high school. what is your graduate degree in?

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED OR DONE??

Lestov16
Originally posted by Raisen
how do you know this? i've spent a few years in the middle east in various countries. how do you know this? have you been overseas? have you even been out of your parent's home? i've been on my own since i barely graduated high school. what is your graduate degree in?

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED OR DONE??

Phuck you. If You disagree with my argument, then you refute my argument with facts and documented sources, not some BS ad hominem trolling.

And when you have to cook, clean, bathe, and cover essentially every basic need of a quasi-quadriplegic woman everyday of your life since you were 12 years old, then you can come back to me with how hard you've worked.

MS Warehouse
Holy hell, this post may have the most bit of irony I've seen on this forum in a while. GREAT way to open the weekend there Lestov thumb up

Raisen
Lol. Les is just a kid. Let him feel smart

Lestov16
Do you actually have anything substantial to add here? I respect your combat service, but did you experience anything during that service that refutes my argument about the Refugee Ban?

Raisen
Yes. Spend American tax money on American people. Simple.

Lestov16
But that's what the Republicans don't want

Raisen
Nor democrats.
point is both sides don't give a shit but they give different reasons. It's a joke.

Time-Immemorial
But that's what the Republicans don't want

Stop making republicans to be the enemy, and realize they are two parts of the same coin with democrats.

Open your mindthumb up

Lestov16
thumb up

And thus the beauty of our political situation. I know you guys support Trump, and I know you know I don't. But I don't think you're wrong for supporting Trump. Our political system is phucked up and we do need an outsider who wont fall under the corruption of Capitol Hill.

Time-Immemorial
So just get on board with it, and dont fall for the schemes of the two party system. I promise you Trump won't let you down. His crazy rhetoric in the beginning was media manipulation. Look at how little he spent to accomplish what Hilary has not been able to.

He even supports LGBT, which I know is important to you. He told the republicans to fck off with the marriage crap. Its not even allowed at the convention.

Raisen
Exactly. I'm not even a Republican. I'm basically rolling the dice with trump because I for sure know what I'm getting with hillary. I'll take my chances

Time-Immemorial
I judge a man by the overall scope of his life.

Great family man, international success without having to go to wallstreet for money.

See's the system is broke and wants to burn it down and start over.

People thought George Washington was a nut case too.

Look what we have because of him.

Raisen
The problem people have with him is he is uncouth and brash.
I find it refreshing sometimes

brexit
Dude look up some of the shit Ben Carson has said lol. Especially about his own cancer. Ben Carson is a smart stupid person. He is THE smart stupid person. When he endorsed Trump he did a speech about how Trump supporters aren't stupid, they're smart....and he is smart too because of this. Good speech.

MS Warehouse
Exactly. I'm not even a Republican. I'm basically rolling the dice with trump because I for sure know what I'm getting with hillary. I'll take my chances

I think that's how most republicans feel.

brexit
thumb up

And thus the beauty of our political situation. I know you guys support Trump, and I know you know I don't. But I don't think you're wrong for supporting Trump. Our political system is phucked up and we do need an outsider who wont fall under the corruption of Capitol Hill. That is the whole point of Trump!

He got Bush III to quit the race by simply uttering the Iraq war. He's not like most Republicans.

Exactly. I'm not even a Republican. I'm basically rolling the dice with trump because I for sure know what I'm getting with hillary. I'll take my chances This guy here.

Time-Immemorial
Bush did cry like a babylaughing out loud

Lestov16
The problem people have with him is he is uncouth and brash.
I find it refreshing sometimes

My problem with him is his refugee ban for the reasons I have stated

That being said, I'm not voting for Clinton. I'll probably just write in Sanders, although I don't think he is tough enough to take on ISIS....

I may straight up just not vote this year

brexit

That being said, I'm not voting for Clinton. I'll probably just write in Sanders, although I don't think he is tough enough to take on ISIS....

I may straight up just not vote this year You know all the money people donated to Sanders to stop Hillary or make college free or stop black people from being poor (yeah, seriously) yeah, all that money has gone to Hilary when Sanders endorsed her. Hell, I bet every Sanders supporter liked Hilary until she had another Obama to fight. Are you happy that Sanders donations went to Hilary, Lestov?

I used to like Obama too, but I think the democrats have been quite the joke this time around.

Time-Immemorial
Why do we have to take in refugees when the arab countries are not?

How does taking in more people who we have no idea about, who dont share american values, how is that going to help America.

Nephthys
Helping America isn't the issue.

Time-Immemorial
Why do we have to take in refugees when the arab countries are not?

brexit
Originally posted by Nephthys
Helping America isn't the issue. America needs to be great again.

Nephthys
Which arab countries? I mean, the refugees are kind of fleeing the middle east so like, its pretty obvious why they wouldn't go to certain countries. And last I heard Turkey was taking in refugees. Not sure about other areas.

Raisen
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I think that's how most republicans feel.
I agree

Time-Immemorial
Not a single arab country is taking in syrians besides Turkey which just resulted in a coup.

brexit
Which arab countries? I mean, the refugees are kind of fleeing the middle east so like, its pretty obvious why they wouldn't go to certain countries. And last I heard Turkey was taking in refugees. Not sure about other areas. Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon and Iran all refused to take in refugees. The obvious reason being the likelihood of terrorists to enter posed as refugees. Luckily, before Hebdo happened Europe was way overdue terror attacks and these countries were rich in terror attacks. Belgium was probably the best at tolerating terrorism.

Raisen
Originally posted by brexit
That is the whole point of Trump!

He got Bush III to quit the race by simply uttering the Iraq war. He's not like most Republicans.

This guy here.

What

brexit
What It was a good post and is also why I support Trump.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure the coup wasn't about refugees. erm

They're fleeing the middle east, man. I don't think its necessary to answer why they aren't going to other arab countries, most of which hate each other.

Time-Immemorial
Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon and Iran all refused to take in refugees. The obvious reason being the likelihood of terrorists to enter posed as refugees. Luckily, before Hebdo happened Europe was way overdue terror attacks and these countries were rich in terror attacks. Belgium was probably the best at tolerating terrorism.

thumb up

brexit

They're fleeing the middle east, man. I don't think its necessary to answer why they aren't going to other arab countries. ......herp derp they're fleeing the middle east?

Do you even understand the difference between Iraq and Kuwait?

Time-Immemorial

They're fleeing the middle east, man. I don't think its necessary to answer why they aren't going to other arab countries.

Read up on the coup, he said he was going to grant them all citizenship. Turkey refuses to become a muslim country.

http://www.dw.com/en/syrian-refugees-express-mixed-feelings-over-turkish-citizenship-offer/a-19399783

Why are you trying to negate things which you have not read up on?

Raisen

I may straight up just not vote this year
dude. You know hillary is corruot. You have a problem with trump refugee stance? He has a valid reason even if it sounds crazy. At least he's approaching it looking to save American lives. You are an American les. Put the puffery and pc behind. Regardless of how much better our vetting system is compared to the EU, we have to look at self preservation first. Your ideals can get people killed if you were in power. We have to take care of America before we can help others.

When a plane is crashing you put your own mask on before you help the children. It's just the way it works

Time-Immemorial

When a plane is crashing you put your own mask on before you help the children. It's just the way it works

Great point, and thats a FFA government mandate.

Raisen
......herp derp they're fleeing the middle east?

Do you even understand the difference between Iraq and Kuwait?

Xyz?

brexit
Xyz? Shhh.

Raisen
My man

Lestov16
You know all the money people donated to Sanders to stop Hillary or make college free or stop black people from being poor (yeah, seriously) yeah, all that money has gone to Hilary when Sanders endorsed her. Hell, I bet every Sanders supporter liked Hilary until she had another Obama to fight. Are you happy that Sanders donations went to Hilary, Lestov?

I used to like Obama too, but I think the democrats have been quite the joke this time around.

Well I don't really support Sanders. He wants to cut our military budget when we need to be going to war.

Nephthys
Read up on the coup, he said he was going to grant them all citizenship. Turkey refuses to become a muslim country.

http://www.dw.com/en/syrian-refugees-express-mixed-feelings-over-turkish-citizenship-offer/a-19399783

Why are you trying to negate things which you have not read up on?

Uh, isn't Turkey 98% Muslim?

I haven't seen anything suggesting the coup has any basis in the refugee crisis. It seems like your just pulling things out of your ass.

Time-Immemorial
Since when has the government been muslim. Most of what you post here is from your ass, so thumb up

However domestically it's been just as much of a problem, as laws have been passed attempting to change the character of the nation, enforcing Islamic values, instead of secular Turkish values. This naturally has included censorship and oppression
http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/07/15/theres-coup-going-turkey-heres-why./

Now stfu and go away.

Raisen
Well I don't really support Sanders. He wants to cut our military budget when we need to be going to war.

Bernie is a hippy idealist. He appears to have a decent heart but what we need now is a brain, a love for country, grit, and a veiny erect cawk

brexit
My man Sup.

Nephthys
Since when has the government been muslim. Most of what you post here is from your ass, so thumb up

However domestically it's been just as much of a problem, as laws have been passed attempting to change the character of the nation, enforcing Islamic values, instead of secular Turkish values. This naturally has included censorship and oppression
http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/07/15/theres-coup-going-turkey-heres-why./

Now stfu and go away.

Uh, the leading party is predominantly muslim. Erdogan is a muslim. Turkey is mostly muslim. Its a muslim country.

Gosh, while a site called "Red State" sure does sound super unbiased and reliable, I'm not seeing how an opinion piece with no evidence is supposed to be compelling. Also where is the link to the refugee crisis?

Also stop sending me PM's, you child.

Time-Immemorial
Go ahead and prove the government is supposed to be muslim.

Quit posting lies as wellthumb up

I already posted the link, can you see?

Nephthys
The government isn't "supposed" to be anything, but atm the muslim AKP party is in charge. The core of the AKP was formed from the Islamist Virtue Party. Erdogan is a muslim. 98% of the country is muslim. Its not hard to figure out, man.

Refugees aren't mentioned in the link. Is this another example of TI unwittingly owning himself?

Time-Immemorial
You didn't read the link, idiot.

Just another example of your apologist shitty effing attitide.

Time-Immemorial
Turkish leader to execute the coup leaders and will soon declare himself dictator.

I guess it could be Possible that he planned this whole thing.

Nephthys
If he does I don't see how we can support him considering how much Obama, Clinton and Boris have been stressing that he's democratically elected.

Time-Immemorial
I agree

Lestov16
As do I

Surtur
*Looks at Saudi Arabia* It's almost as if we sometimes pick pieces of shit for allies.

Sin I AM
Which is why we let the refugees stay while we go over there, help the fighters over there clear house of ISIS, and then the refugees will move back and will help us since we helped them...with some oil perhaps....

No i dont buy it. Its possible to have a productive middle eastern society without herding millions to the states. That will compound problems

Raisen
How about we just outlaw islam like they did to Christianity in Egypt and many other parts of the world? Why don't we instill a tax like they did to copts? How about the civilized world gives them a taste of their own medicine like they do to every one else in THEIR countries

They have lots of RECENT history of invading, converting, and destroying opposing religions or atheists

Lord Lucien
How about the civilized world gives them a taste of their own medicine like they do to every one else in THEIR countries Because then we wouldn't be the civilized world.

Adam_PoE

Time-Immemorial
So more blah blah blah?

Time-Immemorial
Turkish leader to execute the coup leaders and will soon declare himself dictator.

I guess it could be Possible that he planned this whole thing.

Damn I am good.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/16/erdogan-accused-possibly-staging-coup-attempt/

MS Warehouse
That's adorable. But the general consensus hasn't changed. It's possible Trump may be a shitty president but he could also be a good president. We're fairly certain Hilary is going to be an even bigger shit show, so we're rolling the dice.

Mindship
I feel like Newt is probably crying in his bed. He wanted it so bad. I think it's former lapdog Chrisp Chrispie.

Just think about it..... Thank you.

While I don't officially commit myself to this theory, I have put this thought experiment to others: If you wanted to deliberately sabotage the GOP's chances of winning the White House, what would you do? First, secure the nomination; second, make yourself as unappealing as possible to the general population. In the interim, I'd be documenting everything I was doing for a book about it to be out in a year (or 4, 8, whatever). It would be a ginormous best-seller, not to mention further solidifying Trumps' place in history.

That must've been a helluva phone call Don and Bill had back when. Again, I generally disregard conspiracy theories, but this one is far too juicy to keep entirely on the sidelines.

Time-Immemorial
Again, if anyone thinks Trump is going to take orders from Hilary or Obama you need to re think that one a few times.

Trump decided he was going to run for president after 2012 White House dinner.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Mindship
I think it's former lapdog Chrisp Chrispie.
Thank you.

While I don't officially commit myself to this theory, I have put this thought experiment to others: If you wanted to deliberately sabotage the GOP's chances of winning the White House, what would you do? First, secure the nomination; second, make yourself as unappealing as possible to the general population. In the interim, I'd be documenting everything I was doing for a book about it to be out in a year (or 4, 8, whatever). It would be a ginormous best-seller, not to mention further solidifying Trumps' place in history.

That must've been a helluva phone call Don and Bill had back when. Again, I generally disregard conspiracy theories, but this one is far too juicy to keep entirely on the sidelines.

Pretty dumb conspiracy theory but it's one I see the liberals are really invested in at this time because it seems that's all they have in their favor. It's quite simple; the GOP as we know it blows, and we all know the trash that Hilary is, so people rolled the dice with the unknown. KISS (keep it simple stupid)

Time-Immemorial

brexit
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Because then we wouldn't be the civilized world. this is the unfortunate situation.

Raisen
Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. Some people only respect extreme force. We cannot let our civility make us lose. There is a time for extreme force

Scribble
Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. Some people only respect extreme force. We cannot let our civility make us lose. There is a time for extreme force Are you a Christian?

Lord Lucien
Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. Some people only respect extreme force. We cannot let our civility make us lose. There is a time for extreme force You've already lost your civility then.

Robtard
To what Adam said above, it's said that picking a VP is the first important major decision a new presidential hopeful makes and this choosing/process is a window into the next 4-8 years should they win. So not a great start for Trump.

Time-Immemorial
You been wrong about everything involving Trump since the beginning, just keep quiet.

MS Warehouse
To what Adam said above, it's said that picking a VP is the first important major decision a new presidential hopeful makes and this choosing/process is a window into the next 4-8 years should they win. So not a great start for Trump.

It was the least worst choice.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up kid.

MS Warehouse
The word is kike you brainless baboon thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Swing and miss

Adam_PoE
http://66.media.tumblr.com/c7dd431015026bf4652fb175e5e1fc29/tumblr_oadcsvZnSM1qfqxggo1_500.gif

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
http://66.media.tumblr.com/c7dd431015026bf4652fb175e5e1fc29/tumblr_oadcsvZnSM1qfqxggo1_500.gif LMFAO

Time-Immemorial
http://66.media.tumblr.com/c7dd431015026bf4652fb175e5e1fc29/tumblr_oadcsvZnSM1qfqxggo1_500.gif

Wait a minute, isn't that what you do with your gay lovers though?

Adam_PoE
Wait a minute, isn't that what you do with your gay lovers though?

If that was the case, wouldn't that make Trump and Pence gay for each other?

Time-Immemorial
That's not what I asked. I guess you don't understand the golf undertones of the creation of this.

Robtard
If that was the case, wouldn't that make Trump and Pence gay for each other?

TI's flirting with you; he's just bad at it.

Time-Immemorial
TI's flirting with you; he's just bad at it.

I'm glad I'm bad with flirting with guys. Something you are really good at itlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.