Revan vs Meetra Surik & Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
KotOR II Exile.

1. KotOR Revan
2. Novel Revan
3. SoR Revan

smokin'

The Ellimist
Lol.

Jmanghan
KotOR Revan takes it

Emperordmb
I'd side Revan in all three.

The Merchant
Revan sweeps.

Syndicate
Team.
Revan.
Revan.

Nephthys
Traya gigadrains. estahuh

DarthAnt66
To drain, Kreia has to call upon power.

Revan is power.

She summons Revan and he ends her life.

AncientPower
Kreia tells him about all the aggressive homosexual activity that went on with Vrook whilst he was still comatose, the real nightmares that made him leave the galaxy to an hero against Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO. laughing laughing laughing

You mock Vrook, but that nigga Zez-Kai Ell is definitely on the local child predators list.

AncientPower
He helped with the lube, whilst wearing Hulk Hogan cosplay. He's always been third wheel.

chingchangwalla
Revan wankers everywhere, but he still wins

BazookaMaster
1. team
2. Revan
3. Revan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Revan wankers everywhere,

Why do you keep saying this? Bad childhood memory? smile

FreshestSlice
Is Drew really an authority on Revan though? Can Avellone really judge characters he wrote?

Syndicate
Lol. thumb up

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Is Drew really an authority on Revan though?

"I'm not any kind of official expert or authority on Star Wars. I wrote some books for them, but I don't get to say what is or isn't canon or official or anything like that.

That's why I'm reluctant to answer questions like this; because even with all these caveats it's inevitable that fans will give my opinion more weight than it's worth. So, to sum up, I told you my opinion, but it doesn't have any real weight, importance or authority."

He doesn't seem to think so, no thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.