Superboy vs. Kaine, Sabertooth, Lizard and Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Man or team?

AlmightyKfish
Superboy, fairly easily.

I mean I guess he'd have issues injuring Cyber but he could just punch him into the ground with one hit.

I mean Superboy has the advantage in every area other than healing here. And I guess to what extent depends on which version of Superboy but even DCNu telekinesis based Superboy could bounce the four of them around pretty easily.

Vanguard
I think Superboy can take it

EcstaticGrace
I don't know who Cyber is but everyone else gets ran down unless of course this is Jonathan

leonidas
yeah depends on which superboy, but almost any of them win with varying degrees of difficulty.

Blue Area Vet
No TK for SB

Delta1938
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
No TK for SB

So Pre-FLASHPOINT Conner?

leonidas
even without tk connor beat the hell out of the titans and that included donna and starfire. he still had high degrees of invulnerability, speed and more important maybe--he could fly. he'd fly and cook them with heat vision and there wouldn't be much they could do, or grab them and separate them or simply toss them away for bfr.... this would almost need to be the superboy who fought spidey in the x-over...

Delta1938
Originally posted by leonidas
even without tk connor beat the hell out of the titans and that included donna and starfire. he still had high degrees of invulnerability, speed and more important maybe--he could fly. he'd fly and cook them with heat vision and there wouldn't be much they could do, or grab them and separate them or simply toss them away for bfr.... this would almost need to be the superboy who fought spidey in the x-over...

I'd assume Pre-FLASHPOINT Conner based on what BAV said. And yeah, Conner was wrecking the Teen Titans(I think only once he used TTK), he no-sold the Batplane slamming into him, Power Girl and a Supergirl(origin wasn't given but she looked and acted like Silver Age) had tried to restrain him and he overpowered them both, he went toe-to-toe with Orion just fine, did ok against Darkseid(better than Orion did in the same storyline), did ok against Gog(who was taking on the entire JSA later on) at times, heat vision hurt his older self, with help one-shot Ursa(who had just beaten Kara), his freeze breath one-shot Krypto and contained a Black Lantern Power Ring, ect.

Spider-Man pretty much said Superboy was too much for him to beat slugging it out. Spidey won not even by intelligently using the environment, but by lucking out. And at the time Superboy was quite vulnerable to energy attacks like electricity(how Spider-Man won). Even that era of Superboy had lifted a huge palace, shrugged off falling from such a height there wasn't enough air to breathe properly, diverted a missile, took a nuke-level bomb and was still conscious, did ok against Pocketverse Superboy and Lar Gand, that I can think of.

Sharivan
It's better to use Pre-Flashpoint as Post-Flashpoint would make this even more one sided.

Kon-El is enough of a threat to beat on Jon Kent after getting the latter's memories, and that bastard murdered off every metahuman on earth and forced the remaining heroes off world. The only exception being Superman and Lois Lane who disappeared at the time.

Then there's overloading the Star Chamber which could have absorbed and contained the energy of the Solar System then possibly the galaxy.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I don't know who Cyber is but everyone else gets ran down unless of course this is Jonathan

A Wolverine villain. Adamantium skin.

It doesn't matter, any competent Superboy should be enough to steamroll the team. Sabretooth has done sorta well against him in the cross-over, but failed to hurt him.

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
I'd assume Pre-FLASHPOINT Conner based on what BAV said. And yeah, Conner was wrecking the Teen Titans(I think only once he used TTK), he no-sold the Batplane slamming into him, Power Girl and a Supergirl(origin wasn't given but she looked and acted like Silver Age) had tried to restrain him and he overpowered them both, he went toe-to-toe with Orion just fine, did ok against Darkseid(better than Orion did in the same storyline), did ok against Gog(who was taking on the entire JSA later on) at times, heat vision hurt his older self, with help one-shot Ursa(who had just beaten Kara), his freeze breath one-shot Krypto and contained a Black Lantern Power Ring, ect.

Spider-Man pretty much said Superboy was too much for him to beat slugging it out. Spidey won not even by intelligently using the environment, but by lucking out. And at the time Superboy was quite vulnerable to energy attacks like electricity(how Spider-Man won). Even that era of Superboy had lifted a huge palace, shrugged off falling from such a height there wasn't enough air to breathe properly, diverted a missile, took a nuke-level bomb and was still conscious, did ok against Pocketverse Superboy and Lar Gand, that I can think of.

He also koed Superman when he became possessed smile

abhilegend
Wut?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
He also koed Superman when he became possessed smile

So instead of replying in the topic you got called out on when I gave scans to take away your excuse of, "You're just saying I'm wrong," you troll this topic? erm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A Wolverine villain. Adamantium skin.

It doesn't matter, any competent Superboy should be enough to steamroll the team. Sabretooth has done sorta well against him in the cross-over, but failed to hurt him.

Sabretooth destroys his motorcycle and then flies away in a jetpack. It's a win for him.

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
Sabretooth destroys his motorcycle and then flies away in a jetpack. It's a win for him. laughing
Honestly. That has to be one of the most epic dick moves in all of the comic book medium.

On topic though, didn't cyber have an entire body covered in adamantium, super strength, and poisonous claws that made even wolverine hallucinate?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by deathslash
laughing
Honestly. That has to be one of the most epic dick moves in all of the comic book medium.

On topic though, didn't cyber have an entire body covered in adamantium, super strength, and poisonous claws that made even wolverine hallucinate?

Yeah, all but his face was covered with adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.