Freddy Kruger, Michael Myers & Candyman vs. Jason Voorhees, Pinhead & Pumpkinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Demon vs. demon, winning team will gain the other teams power and challenge the devil.

Galan007
If Pinhead couldn't solo, I'd be shocked...

Glorificus
Originally posted by Galan007

What can Pinhead do besides telekinetically move chains around?

Freddy can transmute and warp reality outside of dreams in a local area.

Not sure what Candyman or Pumpkinhead can do, but Jason seems more durable and strong than Michael Meyers, especially if it's Jason X.

But none of that really matters to Freddy who can just transmute them into bugs and squash them.

Blue Area Vet

What?? He couldn't even **** with The Doctor. Freddy and Candyman are abstracts.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Glorificus

Not sure what Candyman or Pumpkinhead can do, but Jason seems more durable and strong than Michael Meyers, especially if it's Jason X.

But none of that really matters to Freddy who can just transmute them into bugs and squash them.

Myers is big as shit and strong as shit as well.

quanchi112
Freddy would decimate Pinhead. That being said team one wins.

zopzop

Galan007
Originally posted by Glorificus

But none of that really matters to Freddy who can just transmute them into bugs and squash them. Those 'chains' seem to be quite unbounded. Aside from simply tearing humans apart, they have shredded a speeding subway train to pieces, like a hot knife through butter. He's also used them to subdue/kill other Cenobites. Aside from that, he is obviously capable of dimensional BFR(ie. dragging others to Hell.) Oh, and if we're talking high-end feats, he is capable of generating energy blasts > 100 Megaton nuclear bombs, and becoming a bonafide planet-level+ force.

*These are all feats from the comics, btw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Based on ?

DeadpoolXXX
halloween bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.