Lizard Vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/109662/3699235-liza.gif

No prep.
No BFR.
Current and last evil version, respectively.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78617/3456643-sabretooth_full_artwork.png

Flyattractor
Non Metal Sabes should get ripped into pieces....unless He can pull of Deadpool HF now....

Lizard Wins 8/10

Blue Area Vet
Lizard is too much.

Kid Kurdy
Could go either way, too equal (more or less).

golem370
I thought Lizard was a 12-30 tonner if so and if Sabretooth has no been upgraded in this thread then Lizard should win.

StiltmanFTW
Creed. Much better healing, deadlier claws, more skilled.

Originally posted by golem370
I thought Lizard was a 12-30 tonner if so and if Sabretooth has no been upgraded in this thread then Lizard should win.

It's not all about strength. Sabes has managed to beat Wendigo, for example... who has a Hulk-lv strength, according to some writers.

riv6672
Yeah, that i have to agree with.
It does give Lizard an advantage of course.

krisblaze
That Wendigo fight was retarded

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, that i have to agree with.
It does give Lizard an advantage of course.

It does. Creed's no slouch in the strength department himself though, having used an I-beam as a weapon, pushed through Forge's forcefield (said to be able to withstand a charging elephant) and lifted an apartment generator.

Originally posted by krisblaze
That Wendigo fight was retarded

Yeah, its recuperative powers should've brought it back even after the neck bite, drowning and skinning. Wendigo's entire shtick is immortality.

krisblaze
Sabretooth killed and skinned an immortal yeti in less than 10 minutes.

Quick work.

golem370
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Creed. Much better healing, deadlier claws, more skilled.

It's not all about strength. Sabes has managed to beat Wendigo, for example... who has a Hulk-lv strength, according to some writers.

I know but add the strength to speed powerful tail and healing factor then gives the Lizard the win.

StiltmanFTW
Gives him a chance, more like.

Remember how well Vermin or Felicia have performed against Curtis.

Scoobless
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
deadlier claws

Say what? both of these guys claws are roughly the same length and are equally capable of cutting the other, so how are Sabe's claws "deadlier"?

abhilegend
His claws are already dead, so deadlier?

vin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Scoobless
Say what? both of these guys claws are roughly the same length and are equally capable of cutting the other, so how are Sabe's claws "deadlier"?

When fully retracted, Creed's ones are longer. He rarely ever does so, but still.

And they have better feats --- like piercing Warren's techno-organic wings, for example.

riv6672
Creed's fought a wider variety of foes, thats good for feats.
Of course, he's also been beaten by more characters.

Flyattractor
Wedigo examples are crap. His showings are all over the map.

StiltmanFTW
He's also fought Killpower, Sasquatch, Ms. Marvel, Rogue, Mister Sinister's superman copies...

Lizard is not ripping him into pieces, forget it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.