Adam Warlock, Gamora, & Maxam vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The team has 5 hours of prep time in this thread Gamora has the space gem. Can the team win?

Blue Area Vet
Team is too good.

leonidas
quantum magic warlock could maybe be a small threat. gamora with the godslayer could be an issue. we don't really know what her vortex upgrade did exactly, but assuming she's even a little more powerful..... maxam is useless and dies or is bfr'd immediately. if warlock has the soul gem he would be a definite threat. hmm. yeah, it's possible they could beat him. he's still far faster, but if he doesn't blitz and adam can create a defense and gamora can port around and evade and strike.... they'd have a chance. quantum magic warlock had some good feats but not many appearances though so hard to say what he'd be able to come up with. i wouldn't give them a great chance against him, but some chance.

golem370
He has the Karmic Blast that worked on Maxam. Maxam imo should not be dismissed he beat Gamora, went toe to toe with Drax who had the power gem and also fought Hercules. No bfr I thought I put that in at first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.