Darth Sion & 2 Sith Lords Run The Inquisitor Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Darth Sion and the two Sith Lords who were with him on M4-78 confront the Inquisitors in several rounds. All combatants are bloodlusted.

1. Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister & Eighth Brother in the Korriban Academy

2. Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister & Eighth Brother in the jungles of Ryloth

3. Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother & Seventh Sister in the Dark Temple

4. Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother & Seventh Sister in the Petranaki Arena

5. Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister & Eighth Brother in the Trayus Academy

|King Joker|
What do the Sith Lords accompanying Sion have to their name?

SunRazer
Other than helping Sion virtually kill the Exile with their Lightning, they're Blademasters, but we'll get to that later.

Here's something for the standard Triumvirate assassins:

These Sith Lords in particular apparently have the Blademaster appearance, which means:

Remembering that the average Jedi of this era > the average Jedi of the PT era.

It also mentions in the first quote above that these Assassins are supposed to be secluded on Malachor V, which makes them the top Sith of their time:

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer

Remembering that the average Jedi of this era > the average Jedi of the PT era.

Based on what? We know the upper tiers in the PT shit on that of any prior era in history, what makes you think the average case is different?

|King Joker|
I'd say 5 or clear.

SunRazer
@Ellimist - Upper echelons are obviously different. The KotOR CG claims:

The last quote says it most directly. I take it to apply for the average Jedi.

The Ellimist
I guess if we assume it's talking about combative prowess, OK. That's interesting.

Obviously it's talking about political power.

SunRazer
It is talking about combative prowess, since it mentions many of them becoming experts in lightsaber and Force-related combat and highly skilled duelists.

The Ellimist
All of which depend on important political processes such as the funding behind their training, the military support they can develop, etc.

SunRazer
Really? In Palpatine's case, the political advancements happened to be increases in dark side knowledge.

SunRazer
Bump. Somebody interested in making a case for the Inquisitors?

|King Joker|
I don't see how they can deal with drain.

SunRazer
Do you reckon they'll win if I remove Drain?

Zenwolf
Tbh the Sith Lords are ridiculously powerful with precision Force Powers and utilizing multiple ones at a time. Not seeing how the Inquisitors can deal with that, plus Force Lighting too.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Tbh the Sith Lords are ridiculously powerful with precision Force Powers and utilizing multiple ones at a time.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Zenwolf
I have no idea what you're talking about.

https://youtu.be/DtRUu7D1Z6o?t=19

SunRazer
Originally posted by Zenwolf
https://youtu.be/DtRUu7D1Z6o?t=19

Ah. Yes, Choking one and using Insanity on another with only one gesture is pretty good. As is the Choke killing that other dude, and the insta-kill Lightning.

Kind of like Malak's feat on the SF, tbh. Only it was two Jedi in that case, not two subservient soldiers.

But point taken.

|King Joker|
Do you reckon they'll win if I remove Drain? Possibly. I think the G.I. and the Seventh Sister can gang up on Sion and take him out, while the Fifth Brother and Eighth Brother hold off the Sith Lords.

SunRazer
Hmm. Is the Eighth Brother devoid of Force feats? What are the Force feats for 5th and 7th? I know there's the one with the doors and Choking Kanan.

|King Joker|
Hmm. Is the Eighth Brother devoid of Force feats? What are the Force feats for 5th and 7th? I know there's the one with the doors and Choking Kanan. Yeah, the Eighth Brother doesn't have anything. As for the Fifth Brother, he has dominating Kanan (who has some decent Force feats himself) and throwing Ezra, along with holding back the Phantom with the Seventh Sister. I believe the Seventh Sister's only Force feats are holding back the Phantom briefly while closing the door.

carthage
Seventh was able to dodge some of Ahsoka's strikes and at least briefly able to avoid getting as humiliated as the Fifth brother in Future of the force.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Clear. The final round being in Trayus Academy gives Sion too much of an advantage imho.

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yeah, the Eighth Brother doesn't have anything. As for the Fifth Brother, he has dominating Kanan (who has some decent Force feats himself) and throwing Ezra, along with holding back the Phantom with the Seventh Sister. I believe the Seventh Sister's only Force feats are holding back the Phantom briefly while closing the door.

Interesting. I'm wondering which among the Inquisitors Sion can just Crush into submission immediately. How powerful do you reckon the Eighth Brother is?

Sion might still be able to Crush Fifth and Seventh since he managed to do so to mid-game Exile, who, through Battle Meditation, was already shifting fights from evenly matched to having one side one-shot the other, and she did that on one of her first planets too.

How skilled do you think each of the Inquisitors are?

AncientPower
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Clear. The final round being in Trayus Academy gives Sion too much of an advantage imho.

|King Joker|
Interesting. I'm wondering which among the Inquisitors Sion can just Crush into submission immediately. How powerful do you reckon the Eighth Brother is?

Sion might still be able to Crush Fifth and Seventh since he managed to do so to mid-game Exile, who, through Battle Meditation, was already shifting fights from evenly matched to having one side one-shot the other, and she did that on one of her first planets too.

How skilled do you think each of the Inquisitors are? There's no way to tell, really. I mean, he should be decently powerful, given he was the one sent to hunt Maul. Other than that, *shrug*.

Kanan's Force feats prior to the Fifth Brother ragdolling him is halting a cave-in after five years of not using the Force, and catching Ezra with the Force after he fell a great distance. There's probably more I'm forgetting, but yeah. Kanan should have improved by a large degree after the cave-in feat, since it was roughly ten years prior to the Fifth Brother ragdolling him, IIRC, and Kanan improved during Season 1 quite a bit, and presumably a decent amount in Season 2. Not too sure about Sion crushing them.

The Grand Inquisitor should be the most skilled: he can identify which lightsaber technique you use within 10 seconds and knows how to counter it, and can identify who your Jedi Master was, which obviously takes an insane amount of technical skill. The Seventh Sister follows; being capable of stalemating Kanan and not get completely stomped by Ahsoka, as the Fifth Brother was. The Eighth Brother should be third, because when it comes to skill, the Fifth Brother doesn't really possess it - he mostly brings Force power and strength to bare in skill.

I'd say the G.I. is probably under TCW Ahsoka in skill, or at least, combative application of said skill. I'm not sure who he's exactly comparable to, though, or the rest of the Inquisitors. They do obviously have the unorthodox factor with their lightsabers.

SunRazer
I'll respond later.

Zenwolf
The 5th Bro did better at sabers in the Finale though King.

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|
There's no way to tell, really. I mean, he should be decently powerful, given he was the one sent to hunt Maul. Other than that, *shrug*.

Decently, perhaps, but not anything beyond Sion's ability to stomp with the Force, IMO.

For that matter, how do you think the Brothers would do against the two Sith Lords? How well could they handle Lightning?

How big was the ceiling?

Fair enough. Doubt I'd put the Fifth Brother over the Exile, though - but then, that's probably because mid-game Exile's quite hard to judge in relation to power.

Interesting. I'd give Sion the edge over any of them, including the GI, in sabers. The other two Sith Lords might be able to take the Fifth Brother, to be honest, provided they can keep up with his strength. The Seventh Sister probably beats either Lord, and the Eighth Brother... I'm not too sure.

|King Joker|
Decently, perhaps, but not anything beyond Sion's ability to stomp with the Force, IMO. Can't really argue with that since the Eighth Brother has no Force feats.

For that matter, how do you think the Brothers would do against the two Sith Lords? How well could they handle Lightning? Not sure. I mean, if AotC Kenobi is anything to go by, it should be pretty easy to deal with, but the Brothers likely haven't trained dealing with it since they hunt Jedi. In pure lightsabers, they should be able to hold their own, I guess.

How big was the ceiling? Kanan was in a mine shaft, and a huge explosion occurred. Here's the excerpt from A New Dawn:

Light from the blast came first. Emanating into the work area from the blasting tunnel, it reflected dazzlingly off the crystal structures above and to either side of Kanan. The sound came next, a muted boom. Kanan had just reached Yelkin with the crate-topped hovercart when the shock wave hit him in mid-stride. The cart's repulsors were still working; its front bumper caught Yelkin in the gut-and now both they and the hovercart were carried forward, Kanan's hands locked onto the handle for dear life.

Searing cracks resounded across the atrium. Kanan, now a passenger hanging on like Yelkin, knew what was next. Like icicles on a summer day, meter-wide stalactites across the chamber began falling across the ground they'd already covered. First the crystal knives-and then the rock and stone suspended above them, all plummeting into the open space.

Seeing the first shard strike nearby, Kanan hit the ground with his heels for the first time in seconds. Without thinking, he leapt.

Leapt, as he hadn't in nearly a decade, farther than any mortal normally could. Leapt, atop the crates filled with deadly explosives on the careening cart. Leapt, to where he could reach out and grab the shoulder of the unaware Devaronian, clinging for dear life.

The western opening through which the other miners had evacuated was just ahead. Pulling the hapless Yelkin fully onto the hovercart in one motion, Kanan hit the ground off the left side with his next. Guiding the airborne vehicle like a wader moving a raft, he slung the cart toward the exit tunnel. He stumbled, a step shy of safety, as he tried to follow. Twisting faceup as he dropped, Kanan hit the ground. He looked up into the onrushing mass-

-and stopped it, with his mind.

It was an odd feeling, like putting on an old article of clothing. It was like the leap, something he had sworn never to do. Not in front of anyone, to be sure.

But now he had done it. All light was gone, but he could sense the black mass of debris quivering a meter from his head, even as he heard apocalyptic clamor all around. Instinctively, Kanan dug his heels into the tunnel floor and forced himself backward, the tail of his shirt grinding against the surface until he was fully inside the reinforced western tunnel.

And then he let go. Let go with his mind, and listened as a mountain, denied, found the space where he had landed.

Fair enough. Doubt I'd put the Fifth Brother over the Exile, though - but then, that's probably because mid-game Exile's quite hard to judge in relation to power. Makes sense.

Interesting. I'd give Sion the edge over any of them, including the GI, in sabers. The other two Sith Lords might be able to take the Fifth Brother, to be honest, provided they can keep up with his strength. The Seventh Sister probably beats either Lord, and the Eighth Brother... I'm not too sure. What does Sion have going for him regarding saber skill?

To defeat the Fifth Brother you'd probably only need to be moderately skilled and powerful enough to not get ragdolled, as well as strong enough to not get overwhelmed with his physical strength. If the Lords fit that description, they should be good. With the Seventh Sister, I agree she probably beats either Sith Lord, and yeah, the Eighth Brother, to me, seems to be the Seventh Sister except slightly less skilled (Kanan destroyed his lightsaber after a protracted duel). The Eighth Brother seems to be extremely agile though, more so than the Sister, due to his physiology.

SunRazer
Interesting. Regarding Sion's skill, he did sever Kreia's hand with one blow - she obviously wasn't in her prime on Peragus but she was capable of defeating Sith assassins that were feeding off her power to augment their own capabilities.

Then there's him leading the Assassins, which implies superiority over all of them. These are the same Assassins which took out tens of thousands of Jedi in their apparent prime, and they appear to have a hierarchical system based on the number of kills they've made, so I wouldn't be surprised if Sion's killed dozens, if not hundreds of Jedi. I mean, this does take into account his immortality, but his record of killing Jedi should still shit on any of the Inquisitors'.

And then there's the fact that he was a Sith Marauder since the days of the Exar Kun War, where he fought on the frontlines against the Jedi and survived many battles before his first instance of being struck down occurred. After the War, he studied at the Korriban Academy and acquired "new nefarious talents", and after surviving the Sith backstabbing that happened there after KotOR, he went to the Trayus Academy, learned under Traya, ousted her with Nihilus, and then became the undisputed master of the Trayus Academy, which would've given him access to all the dark side knowledge there. This is more to do with power than skill, likely, but still worth bringing up in a fight like this.

SunRazer
And for strength, IIRC, Sion smashed Traya around the Trayus Core with enough force to palpably shake the Core itself.

AncientPower
The Sith Triumvirate was a lot more active than we may have thought, apparently the Sith were conquering worlds all across the Spire(the 'heart' of Republic civilisation) and most of them barely mounted a defense. Also, the Triumvirate was siphoning energy from the psyche of the despairing Republic.

SunRazer
I recall Atris siphoning some sort of energy as well, but I can't remember what. I'll have to check again.

QuakeBlood
up

Azronger
The inquisitors get squashed.

UCanShootMyNova
Going by Nova's logic Sion is sub Atton Rand. Doesn't even pass the first round.

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Going by Nova's logic Sion is sub Atton Rand. Doesn't even pass the first round.

That's a good feat for Atton, then. The companions all grow at insane rates due to their Force bonds with the Exile.

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao. Didn't hear any of that when Galen go force pushed by an Imperial Guard or Kanan and Ezra force pushed Vader.

TenebrousWay
Loses at 3.

SunRazer
Lmao. Didn't hear any of that when Galen go force pushed by an Imperial Guard or Kanan and Ezra force pushed Vader.

I don't bring those feats up to begin with?

And an outright win is different to a lucky Force push, lmfao.

QuakeBlood
That's a good feat for Atton, then. The companions all grow at insane rates due to their Force bonds with the Exile.

Atton only defeats Sion once and fleas however, so it's not as impressive as the Exile defeating Sion multiple times. Sion is hard to beat because of his nigh immortality. I doubt that Atton would have won in the long run.

UCanShootMyNova
A lucky force push? How can a force push be lucky? It still has to be powerful enough to get past those passive force barriers.

SunRazer
You vastly overrate passive Force barriers, lol. Johun Othone temporarily stopped Orbalisk Bane from moving on a bastion of dark side power.

When I say "lucky" I mean "PIS". Taking advantage of distractions etc. which isn't what Atton's feat is.

UCanShootMyNova
Does Atton have any feat that's comparable to beating Sion outside of the non canon event?

UCanShootMyNova
Also where did Johun freeze Bane?

"The Sith Lord raised his blade to end Worror's life, and Johun thrust out with the Force.

He knew he wasn't strong enough to penetrate Bane's defenses, but the big man wasn't his target. Instead, the powerful push struck Worror, throwing him into the corner as the lightsaber strike that would have cut him in two swished harmlessly through the air."

Are you referring Worror putting a stasis around him?

UCanShootMyNova
"Zannah felt the gathering dark side power of her Master, but in the instant before he unleashed the storm of deadly purple lightning, the Ithorian reached up from the floor and clutched him by his ankle. A shimmering blue globe surrounded them both as the mortally wounded Jedi released his own power in his final, dying act.

Instead of arcing across the room to destroy the one-armed Jedi, the lightning that flew from Bane's fingers reflected off the inside of the shimmering blue globe encasing him. The bolts ricocheted around wildly inside the globe, creating a storm of energy so intense that Zannah had to shield her eyes and look away. She heard Bane's scream rising above the sharp crackle of electricity, and when she looked back she saw the globe vanish and her Master fall to the ground in a charred and smoking heap."

SunRazer
Does Atton have any feat that's comparable to beating Sion outside of the non canon event?

Nope. All we know is that he's good. He doesn't have an established limit or anything, so there's no contradiction that invalidates the showing in any way.

It's in the script. You also said you accept endings for both versions in RPG's - although it happens in both LS and DS anyway.

SunRazer
Also where did Johun freeze Bane?

"The Sith Lord raised his blade to end Worror's life, and Johun thrust out with the Force.

He knew he wasn't strong enough to penetrate Bane's defenses, but the big man wasn't his target. Instead, the powerful push struck Worror, throwing him into the corner as the lightsaber strike that would have cut him in two swished harmlessly through the air."

Are you referring Worror putting a stasis around him?

No, the one where Bane gets frozen for like a split-second.

UCanShootMyNova
Nope. All we know is that he's good. He doesn't have an established limit or anything, so there's no contradiction that invalidates the showing in any way.

It's in the script. You also said you accept endings for both versions in RPG's - although it happens in both LS and DS anyway.

You can establish his general capabilities via his other feats though.

I don't. I just said that it makes sense that an RPG would try to keep it more in line with the characters actual capabilities.

UCanShootMyNova
No, the one where Bane gets frozen for like a split-second.

Can you quote it? Because I'm not seeing it.

carthage
Sion would get butchered if he tried dueling Ahsoka, same with Rand. Not seeing how either of them are that much better than the Seventh Sister. Her telekinetic showings are better than Sions as well, and they could put him in stasis and just dismember him over and over once they figure out he can come back.

SunRazer
I'll find it later.

UCanShootMyNova
Alright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.