Vision vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No bfr or phasing. Who wins?

CosmicComet
Still Vision.

StiltmanFTW
Good thread, actually. Only you need to disable ranged options, too... otherwise we can post shit like:

Full capacity, bro! Vision stays in the air and blasts the shit out of Colossus, who can't throw anything at him in the featureless forum environment!

golem370
Well I was guessing Colossus might tank Vision's blasts?

StiltmanFTW
From the Solar Jewel and eyes at the same time...? Could take some time, but eventually he'd go down.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good thread, actually. Only you need to disable ranged options, too... otherwise we can post shit like:

Full capacity, bro! Vision stays in the air and blasts the shit out of Colossus, who can't throw anything at him in the featureless forum environment! Full capacity Colossus can throw himself at Vision.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

golem370
How about the fight takes place in a train yard.

tkitna
Vision should win even if its just H2H

Sin I AM
Are all vision feats the same? Wasnt he remade with iron lad armor

Delta1938
Could take some time, but eventually he'd go down.

No wonder Kitty is unhappy.

golem370
Classic Vision.

krisblaze
I'm not sure how effective phasing would be on Colossus anyways.

Vision might win by just pouring everything he has into his eyebeams.

JayDaDon
Isn't vision like a class 50?

leonidas
not at highest density. he's def cl100. i wonder what phasing into his brain would do. his brain obviously still functions, so...? confused

golem370
No phasing

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
not at highest density. he's def cl100. i wonder what phasing into his brain would do. his brain obviously still functions, so...? confused

No guarantee he might be able to phase through colossus.

tkitna
Vision was going toe to toe strength wise with classic Wonder Man for a bit(sure he used his other powers, but he tested himself). He should be able to best Colossus.

golem370
Colossus went toe to toe with Gladiator only to have a building falling on him knock him out.

DarkSaint85
That should speak volumes for who was jobbing, if a building collapse can KO Glads.

tkitna
Originally posted by golem370
Colossus went toe to toe with Gladiator only to have a building falling on him knock him out.

Gladiators lowest feat ever? Its in the running.

golem370
He didn't get knocked out in fact he pulled Colossus out of the rubble.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Gladiators lowest feat ever? Its in the running.

It's not his lowest feat ever. Not even close.

Corsair's laser pistols floored him, Cap blocked every strike going at full speed while standing in the same place, Cannonball bitched him, etc. The list is quite long.

Originally posted by golem370
He didn't get knocked out in fact he pulled Colossus out of the rubble.

Forgot about that for a moment. Yes, in fact, only Piotr got KO'd by that.

-Pr-

Corsair's laser pistols floored him, Cap blocked every strike going at full speed while standing in the same place, Cannonball bitched him, etc. The list is quite long.

Gambit too iirc.

StiltmanFTW
Well, Gambit used the whole deck at close range. The only time he did, right? Kinda weird he wasn't affected himself, we know that he's not immune to his own power.

-Pr-
Well, Gambit used the whole deck at close range. The only time he did, right? Kinda weird he wasn't affected himself, we know that he's not immune to his own power.

True I suppose.

tkitna

Yeah, your right.

golem370

Forgot about that for a moment. Yes, in fact, only Piotr got KO'd by that.

That kind of did in the X-Men cartoon but it was Rogue instead of Colossus during the Phoenix Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.