AOTC Anakin vs Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

AncientPower
Jaden in all tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Lol what i found for Jaden in the prime guide makes me think that for once a character roflstomps.

Stay tuned folks

Jmanghan
-Is staying tuned for what he's going to post-

NewGuy01
Yeah, I think not.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Anakin.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by AncientPower
Jaden in all tbh.

Syndicate
Jaden in all tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
-Is staying tuned for what he's going to post-

An appropriate thread will be made wherin the quotes will be posted in length.

Also just found out why botRosh>BotAlora btw

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol what i found for Jaden in the prime guide makes me think that for once a character roflstomps.

Stay tuned folks We're all waiting.

MythLord
Annie takes sabers, Jaden takes Force and all-out.

Jmanghan
An appropriate thread will be made wherin the quotes will be posted in length.

Also just found out why botRosh>BotAlora btw Why is that?

Since you're just an expert with the games files.

Fated Xtasy
We're all waiting.

And ye shall continue to wait until i deem it fit to reveal the grand plan.

Why is that?

Since you're just an expert with the games files.

I'll pm ya when i get home Jay.

Jmanghan
And ye shall continue to wait until i deem it fit to reveal the grand plan.

I'll pm ya when i get home Jay. PM me as you please.

But there are a few things.

Rosh's files remain unchanged, and changing the asset files takes a bit.

You need to have winrar open, and manually change the file, but when you do, it doesn't let you save the txt, it asks you what you want to change it as. Meaning you can't save over the original file.

The only differences are that Rosh with a blaster is weaker then Jedi Rosh, and Jedi Rosh is weaker then Dark Rosh, the stats don't change as you go.

I've released various different mods, and while I can't model for shit, the npc's of Jedi Academy are easy asf to change, but the assets aren't.

Emperordmb
Jaden in Force and all-out and I'm staying tuned for Fated, hoping that unlike Aurbere he actually follows through on the grand reveal he's hyping up.

DarthAnt66
Skywalker slices and dices.

Fated Xtasy
Lol it actually has nothing to do with that xD.

But yeah. Tbh for all those waiting for Ragnos hype theres nothing there tbh

Jmanghan
Lol it actually has nothing to do with that xD.

But yeah. Tbh for all those waiting for Ragnos hype theres nothing there tbh Is it a legitimate reason?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Anakin.
thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Is it a legitimate reason?

Pretty much.

Statistically it sucks for Alora lol

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Skywalker slices and dices. Anakin isn't take force and All-Out.

Jaden Korr blasting Mother back puts him above AOTC Anakin instantly.

Sabers, maybe, as he was doing pretty good against Dooku back then, even though he lost.

Jmanghan
Pretty much.

Statistically it sucks for Alora lol Yes, but Raven Software made her like that.

Therefore, implying Rosh > Alora.

DarthAnt66
Jaden Korr blasting Mother back puts him above AOTC Anakin instantly.
You mean pushing the bodies she possessed? Not the same thing.

And rofl, that's well withnin Skywalker's abilities.

Jmanghan
You mean pushing the bodies she possessed? Not the same thing.

And rofl, that's well withnin Skywalker's abilities. Jaden Korr said that Mother was the most powerful thing he'd ever come across.

It is the same thing, wtf.

You have no proof that she lost any power by possessing those bodies, Palpatine didn't lose any power in Dark Empire, in fact, quite the opposite.

DarthAnt66
He's never come across someone truly powerful besides Luke, and Luke always hides his true power.

Palpatine's clones were done via Essence Transfer. It's vastly different from possession.

Individuals being possessed are always less powerful than the real thing.

Tavion with Ragnos, Gynt with Sadow, Dooku with Talzin, and Surro with Vitiate are all examples of this.

Fated Xtasy
Jay let it go lol i wanna ask for a favor if you're interested

Jmanghan
Jay let it go lol i wanna ask for a favor if you're interested What favor?

Fated Xtasy
What favor?

You'll see bud.

Trocity
Skywalker slices and dices.

Jmanghan
He's never come across someone truly powerful besides Luke, and Luke always hides his true power.

Palpatine's clones were done via Essence Transfer. It's vastly different from possession.

Individuals being possessed are always less powerful than the real thing.

Tavion with Ragnos, Gynt with Sadow, Dooku with Talzin, and Surro with Vitiate are all examples of this.

Its particularly hard for someone of Luke's status to hide his power, even a master thats with Jaden mentions it would be hard for JADEN himself to hide his power while they're out on a mission.

Jaden was also able to hold off a clone of himself, who was matching him in TK Earlier, and a clone of Kyle Katarn, who was able to destroy a hospital and kill everyone inside with a single TK blast. He matched them both at the same time, for a while, but eventually got pushed back.

Also, destroyed a clone of Kam Solusar with Force Lightning.

McP
Anakin in all 3

DarthAnt66
No it's not. Jaina Solo mused that Skywalker has only showed 25% and 50% of his full power before despite fighting alongside him in two galactic wars.

As if devastating small hospitals are impressive when average Sith in SWTOR can wipe out city blocks. And really all that means is the clones aren't close to the real person's strength.

And quote? That's not in Xtasy's respect thread.

Jmanghan
No it's not. Jaina Solo mused that Skywalker has only showed 25% and 50% of his full power before despite fighting alongside him in two galactic wars.

As if blowing up hospitals are impressive when average Sith in SWTOR can wipe out city blocks. And really all that means is the clones aren't close to the real person's strength.

And quote? That's not in Xtasy's respect thread. Yes it is.

Jmanghan
And this.

Jmanghan
And also this.

Jmanghan
I also already mentioned that Jaden was pushed back eventually, but was still able to hold his own relatively well.

DarthAnt66
Uh, I have the RT up too. Nothing you stated counters any of my points. erm

You have to actually say why XYZ means he can beat Anakin instead of posting them.

Try to respond to what I said point-by-point and we can discuss. thumb up

Jmanghan

As if devastating small hospitals are impressive when average Sith in SWTOR can wipe out city blocks. And really all that means is the clones aren't close to the real person's strength.

And quote? That's not in Xtasy's respect thread.

1. The image attached negates your first point.

2. I already pointed out that Jaden and his clone were even in terms of TK.

3. Yes it was, and I already pointed it out.

DarthAnt66
1. The fact Korr and his clone matched each other in strength negates the point Luke can conceal his power? WTF.

2. And then you contradicted yourself by saying Jaden can stalemate his clone + Katarn's clone in TK.

3. Your scan is on the accolades section. Where the hell is the lightning feat you're referring to?

Jmanghan
1. The fact Korr and his clone matched each other in strength negates the point Luke can conceal his power? WTF.

2. And then you contradicted yourself by saying Jaden can stalemate his clone + Katarn's clone in TK.

3. Your scan is on the accolades section. Where the hell is the lightning feat you're referring to?

1. The previously attached image shows that a Master couldn't hide Jaden's power, because it was too difficult to do so.

2. Because I posted the quote, or perhaps your eyes aren't working.

3. The attached image below shows as such.

Fated Xtasy
Ant. Cease and desist your actions lest the brigade leave this alliance in favor of the PTnites. uhuh

DarthAnt66
Jmang, I'm trying to be respectful here, but you're thinning my patience. Please refrain from insulting.
1. The previously attached image shows that a Master couldn't hide Jaden's power, because it was too difficult to do so.
And? That's not remotely relevant to Skywalker not revealing his full power.

... what?

It shows Korr using lightning in combat - not killing someone with lightning. erm

DarthAnt66
Ant. Cease and desist your actions lest the brigade leave this alliance in favor of the PTnites. uhuh
The "brigade" being... who exactly? You?

Jmanghan
Jmang, I'm trying to be respectful here, but you're thinning my patience. Please refrain from insulting.

And? That's not remotely relevant to Skywalker not revealing his full power.

... what?

It shows Korr using lightning in combat - not killing someone with lightning. erm

1. It shows that its difficult for someone like Jaden to surpress his power, even with the help of a Jedi Master, so imagine how difficult it'd be for someone as powerful as Luke to hide HIS power.

2. The novel states that Korr and his clone are stalemating. Later on, that same clone a clone of Kyle Katarn try to push Jaden, but he's able to hold his ground for the duration of their fight.

3. Yeah, but it was enough to scare the shit out of the clone and scare him off.

DarthAnt66
1. Yeah, but Luke can. Have you never read any of the books? Luke can hide his presence from the Force so completely that the entire galaxy, including his own sister, thinks he's dead.

2. Yeah, and that's called a contradiction. Either Korr improved vastly in power, or the Katarn clone is ridiculously weak. Whatever the case, he's still not better than Anakin, so it's irrelevant.

And do you have a rebuttal for the Force lightning, or do you admit that it didn't kill him like you said it did?

Emperordmb
Fated, Jmanghamfhmajkgnahan, and the nonexistent depressed Aurbere.

Not much of a scale tipper in the TOR vs PT war tbh

DarthAnt66
Aurbere's work with the Revanites cannot be reversed - even in absence.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Not much of a scale tipper in the TOR vs PT war tbh Nobody likes you.

Jmanghan
1. Yeah, but Luke can. Have you never read any of the books? Luke can hide his presence from the Force so completely that the entire galaxy, including his own sister, thinks he's dead.

2. Yeah, and that's called a contradiction. Either Korr improved vastly in power, or the Katarn clone is ridiculously weak. Whatever the case, he's still not better than Anakin, so it's irrelevant.

And do you have a rebuttal for the Force lightning, or do you admit that it didn't kill him like you said it did?

1. Fair Enough.

What has Anakin done that puts him above Korr in the force?

DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/NFuhCyX.jpg

And for reference, the size of the ship: http://i.imgur.com/BN7m2Xc.jpg

Deronn_solo
That took place months after, AotC, KEK.

DarthAnt66
It's our best gauge of power concerning AotC Skywalker. Also, how many months?

Fated Xtasy

It's a just a joke.

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Not much of a scale tipper in the TOR vs PT war tbh

Nobody likes you.

laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
TCW movie was weeks after AotC iirc. And in the novel Anakin pushed an AT-TE a good distance.

Jmanghan
It's our best gauge of power concerning AotC Skywalker. Also, how many months? So, what makes you think that big ship is vastly bigger then the hospital?

I understand bigger, but not VASTLY bigger.

Anakin was barely holding it up.

Korr's feats against the clones is > Anakin's ship-moving feat.

Jmanghan
It's a just a joke.

laughing out loud Yeah, the dude is just annoying, overall.

DarthAnt66
The Clone Wars has some clear inconsistency issues.

TCW movie should have occurred after Skywaker's knighting seen in OCW.

DarthAnt66
So, what makes you think that big ship is vastly bigger then the hospital?

I understand bigger, but not VASTLY bigger.

Anakin was barely holding it up.

Korr's feats against the clones is > Anakin's ship-moving feat.
Because it probably wasn't even a hospital - at least not the ones we have on Earth. erm

Jmanghan
Because it probably wasn't even a hospital - at least not the ones we have on Earth. erm It was a hospital, with tons of people inside, tons of people that were all killed with a single TK Blast, as well as the hospital itself being destroyed.

Unless it was all one big crowded room, which it probably wasn't. Hell, it was definitely bigger then the ship that landed on the other ship.

DarthAnt66
Uh, no. Have you read the book? They went into a room with a medical triage, a reception area, and a waiting room. The clone unleashed a blast located in the medical triage area, destroying the equipment (and since it's a triage, there probably wasn't a lot of equipment), the glass (not impressive), and threw two dozen, most of which were already injured, against a wall (not that impressive either). The nearby stairs weren't affected. Some of the guards that were thrown were capable of still attacking him. He's not coming close to destroying the hospital itself, let alone manipulating ships on the scale Skywalker did.

Basically, Xtasy's description of the feat is ridiculously misleading. It's a mediocre feat at best.

Deronn_solo
It's our best gauge of power concerning AotC Skywalker. Also, how many months?

IIRC, a few.

|King Joker|
Nobody likes you. It's probably more so the case with you.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
It's probably more so the case with you. No, its not, actually.

Because I don't do scummy things like make jokes about a 7th grader committing suicide.

He's a hypocrite, a wimp, and a liar, as well as an all-around *******.

|King Joker|
No, its not, actually.

Because I don't do scummy things like make jokes about a 7th grader committing suicide.

He's a hypocrite, a wimp, and a liar, as well as an all-around *******. You don't know anything about him, lmfao. Maybe you should stop being so sensitive.

Jmanghan
You don't know anything about him, lmfao. Maybe you should stop being so sensitive. Its sensitive to be offended by joking about an actual, real life suicide?

By joking, I mean actually mocking it.

You may be the only defender of DMB on KMC, because EVERYONE else thinks he's trash as a human being.

I know enough to know he isn't the best of guys.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't think DMB is trash as a human being. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's probably more so the case with you.

thumb up

|King Joker|
Its sensitive to be offended by joking about an actual, real life suicide?

By joking, I mean actually mocking it.

You may be the only defender of DMB on KMC, because EVERYONE else thinks he's trash as a human being.

I know enough to know he isn't the best of guys. Can you give me a link to where he said that?

And no, not everyone thinks he's trash as a human being, and most of those who do get it from hearsay, not from actually talking with him. Like I said, more people on the SWVF like him in comparison to you, so you aren't one to talk when it comes to likability.

You don't really know anything about him, actually, so stop acting as if you do.

Jmanghan
You can't defend someone, who shits on a little boy's grave.

Its immoral, and you're wrong for doing it. I'll gladly get banned for berating him, because thats what he deserves.

I feel, as human beings, as people who aren't Hitler, we should be able to, you know, recognize that the death of a 7th grader, and mocking it, in any form, is wrong, if you CAN'T understand that, your brain is not wired correctly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn, so Jmanghan's more hated on KMC than a hitler-tier evil. mmm

AncientPower
This is KMC, saying insensitive things because you think it makes you look cool, is the norm.

Jmanghan
Can you give me a link to where he said that?

And no, not everyone thinks he's trash as a human being, and most of those who do get it from hearsay, not from actually talking with him. Like I said, more people on the SWVF like him in comparison to you, so you aren't one to talk when it comes to likability.

You don't really know anything about him, actually, so stop acting as if you do.

An Hero, is based off of Mitchell Henderson, a 7th Grader who committed suicide in 2006.

You weren't here yesterday, but I posted the quote in which it said this, and people continuously used the phrase "an hero" just because they could.

I don't care what he seems like, or how well you know him.

Him saying that puts him beyond redemption.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's a good thing no one else on this forum has said an hero, amirite?

|King Joker|
An Hero, is based off of Mitchell Henderson, a 7th Grader who committed suicide in 2006.

You weren't here yesterday, but I posted the quote in which it said this, and people continuously used the phrase "an hero" just because they could.

I don't care what he seems like, or how well you know him.

Him saying that puts him beyond redemption. It's not that deep, fam. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Joker gets the W. smile

Jmanghan
This is KMC, saying insensitive things because you think it makes you look cool, is the norm. Kill Yourself and An Hero, are two different phrases.

Kill Yourself is a broad statement, not referring to any single incident

An Hero specifically references a little boy committing suicide.

Imagine what you would do if your child's suicide became a meme, people on all sorts of different websites have made fun of it.

Someone called the family of this poor boy and tormented them.

They've created parodies of this kid.

It also mocks his mourning, 7th grade friend.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's a good thing no one else on this forum has said an hero, amirite? I made a specific thread about it, and you posted in it, telling EVERYONE to stop saying, it, not just him.

Obviously, when I get attacked, I'm gonna retaliate, its different if he adds something to the conversation, but he doesn't, he just comes in, says some shit about me, and then leaves.

He doesn't put up an argument for either side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.