Colossus vs Vision Part II Fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Close, I'd say.

I would pick Colossus, but that's probably just because I'm more familiar with his feats.

One thing for sure, Vision would need to go max density mode.

golem370
Diamond hard shifty 90 tons of weight?

riv6672
^^^Why the snarky face at Stilt's comment?

golem370
Not on his comment on my Diamond Hard comment lol

Martian_mind
Vision gave Wonderman some good fights, and straight up stalemated surfer in strength.

This is a close fight.

leonidas
yeah not sure who'd take this. at max density i don't recall vision ever really being harmed. and he has matched simon on a couple occasions. i think i'd take vision, but it's far from clear.

krisblaze
Vision has some crazy highs

riv6672
^^^Yeah, usually using his powers in conjunction, but he has been shown to take/give major shots. Ultron knows how to build 'em.

Originally posted by golem370
Not on his comment on my Diamond Hard comment lol
Sicko.

golem370
I remember Hulk punching Vision through the ground in diamond density.

StiltmanFTW
I remember Vision going max density inside Wanda... she really loves diamonds haermm

golem370
Diamonds are forever lol

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
I remember Hulk punching Vision through the ground in diamond density.
Was Vision hurt?

StiltmanFTW
Think he was stuck, but it's been a while. It was that Mindless Hulk arc.

riv6672
Ha, nice!

golem370
He was stuck trying to phase through Hulk too

CosmicComet
Is diamond his highest density level? Because eh..diamonds arent all that dense tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Is diamond his highest density level? Because eh..diamonds arent all that dense tbh.

Yeah, by comic standards, diamonds aren't impressive. Ultimate Colossus was said to be able to crush them between his fingers.

Steel isn't impressive, either... Man of Steel shifty Luke Cage with his titanium-hard skin... Herc whose durability got compared to a mere aircraft, Emma's diamond form and so on. Even Colossus' metal form is compared to osmium.

Best to focus on feats.

golem370
In the book with Hulk he was compared to a mountain. You don't think a 90ton diamond would be exception to that 6foot3 300lbs sized Diamond.

riv6672
Supposedly Vish can become "ten times as dense" as depleted uranium". Which in comics terms probably means doughy soft?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.