Miscellaneous Duels IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Continuing with this. Prime, non-amped versions of all unless otherwise specified. All fights are all-out, with morals on.

1. Darth Baras vs Darth Wyyrlok in Andeddu's Keep on Prakith (no Sorcery)

2. Asajj Ventress & Legends Quinlan Vos vs Darth Maul in Belia Darzu's fortress on Tython

3. Satele Shan vs Shaak Ti in the Ancient Abyss on Felucia

4. Darth Traya & Darth Sion vs Jerec & Maw, in the Works on Coruscant

5. Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma vs Darth Vader & Darth Tyranus, on Ossus

6. Mandalore the Ultimate, Mandalore the Indomitable and Mandalore the Preserver vs Jango Fett and Boba Fett, in the jungles of Dxun

7. Karness Muur & Naga Sadow vs Talzin, on Dathomir

8. Darth Malak vs Darth Nihl, on Had Abbadon

cs_zoltan
1. Wyyrlok would rape, but he doesn't like fat ***** so he just kills him.

2. TCW Maul+ would win, not sure about TPM.

3. Ti

4. Team 1

5. Team 2

6. Fetts

7. Team

8. Nihl

Nephthys
1. Baras wins no sorcery.
2. Team
3. Unsure, depends on Shan's teleportation.
4. Traya + Sion
5. Kun and Ulic
6. Mandalores.
7. Team
8. Malak.

Emperordmb
1. idk
2. Maul definitely since he's well above Ventress and Vos doesn't mean much to him.
3. Shaak definitely since she has an environmental advantage.
4. Jerec and Maw
5. Kun and Ulic with Kun as the MVP
6. idk
7. idk
8. Malak

Nephthys
Jerec beats Traya? Lolno.

AncientPower
1.Wyyrlok.
2.Team.
3.Shaak Ti.
4.Triumvirate.
5.Kun and Droma.
6.Mandalores.
7.Team.
8.Malak.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Continuing with this. Prime, non-amped versions of all unless otherwise specified. All fights are all-out, with morals on.

1. Darth Baras vs Darth Wyyrlok in Andeddu's Keep on Prakith (no Sorcery)

2. Asajj Ventress & Legends Quinlan Vos vs Darth Maul in Belia Darzu's fortress on Tython

3. Satele Shan vs Shaak Ti in the Ancient Abyss on Felucia

4. Darth Traya & Darth Sion vs Jerec & Maw, in the Works on Coruscant

5. Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma vs Darth Vader & Darth Tyranus, on Ossus

6. Mandalore the Ultimate, Mandalore the Indomitable and Mandalore the Preserver vs Jango Fett and Boba Fett, in the jungles of Dxun

7. Karness Muur & Naga Sadow vs Talzin, on Dathomir

8. Darth Malak vs Darth Nihl, on Had Abbadon

Wyyrlok, imo.

Team.

Satele.

Jerec and Maw.

Team 2.

Team 1 destroys.

Team.

Idek.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jerec beats Traya? Lolno. Valley of the Jedi was going to give him power that Rivals Vader, and he got that power.

Also, at least Jerec actually beat people in single combat.

All Traya did was drain 3 mediocre Jedi Masters, she lost to a probably very exhausted Meetra, who beat Darth Sion...

Who beat Traya earlier in the game.

S_W_LeGenD
My assessment:

1. Darth Baras
2. Darth Maul
3. Satele Shan
4. Darth Traya & Darth Sion
5. Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma
6. Mandalore the Ultimate, Mandalore the Indomitable and Mandalore the Preserver
7. Karness Muur & Naga Sadow
8. Darth Malak

AncientPower
@Jmanghan.

Not even sure where to start with that Grade-C Cancer.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
@Jmanghan.

Not even sure where to start with that Grade-C Cancer. We legitimately agreed on almost every single point. You trying to jump on the bandwagon isn't working.

Jerec is superior to Traya. Her gigadrain would not down him.

I suppose Traya just got her hand cut off by Sion on purpose, eh?

Its specifically stated that Jerec would be on the same level as Vader

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jerec's power does rival Vader's, yeah. smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

AncientPower
VotJ amp is an amp, Jerec doesn't get that baseline.

Traya draining the masters is a better feat than losing to a psuedo-amped Katarn with the mother of all amps.

Sion defeated a post-sever Traya and gets stomped later.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
VotJ amp is an amp, Jerec doesn't get that baseline.

Traya draining the masters is a better feat than losing to a psuedo-amped Katarn with the mother of all amps.

Sion defeated a post-sever Traya and gets stomped later.

Yeah, when?

Don't use cut content, either.

I never said I believed he was as powerful as Vader, it just said the amp from the VoTJ was enough to put him up there with Vader.

Just so you know, VoTJ isn't some temporary amp. Once he entered it, that power became PART of Jerec, if he had left the planet, he still would have been "amped".

This is proven later on, when Kyle literally gets his connection to the force back by walking into the Valley of the Jedi.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Valley of the Jedi was going to give him power that Rivals Vader, and he got that power.

Also, at least Jerec actually beat people in single combat.

All Traya did was drain 3 mediocre Jedi Masters, she lost to a probably very exhausted Meetra, who beat Darth Sion...

Who beat Traya earlier in the game.

It says non-amped versions.

Whereas Jerec lost to Kyle Katarn despite his amp. Trash. Kreia eats him with drain.

Disgusting, Traya could barely use the Force at the start of the game. Sion is her b*tch normally. And yes, she does say she let him cut her hand off.

Jmanghan
It says non-amped versions.

Whereas Jerec lost to Kyle Katarn despite his amp. Trash. Kreia eats him with drain.

Disgusting, Traya could barely use the Force at the start of the game. Sion is her b*tch normally. And yes, she does say she let him cut her hand off.

Didn't Traya say she had everything planned out from the very beginning?

Nephthys
I don't know but it certainly seemed like it.

Jmanghan
I don't know but it certainly seemed like it. So, she planned to lose the force, and have her hand cut off, hindering her as a duelist, as well as a force user. :/

Nephthys
She didn't plan to get betrayed by Sion and Nihilus, but she does say that she let Sion cut her hand off to teach him that all his power is worth as much as the strength of her hand i.e. nothing. Then she force chokes him.

Something like that.

She probably did plan out most of the game, which is basically just her shaping the Exile into a Jedi shaped bomb and aiming her at Nihilus, Sion and Sith Assassins since she perfectly counters all their bullshit.

Jmanghan
I'm just saying, that other hand would've helped against Meetra...

SunRazer
Traya's Drain is now banned and Shaak Ti no longer has her environmental advantage. In round 6 (the Mandalorian battle), beasts will rampage after the first 15 seconds and attack anybody who is near them.

In round 7, Talzin gets the aid of a horde of undead in two minutes.

Zenwolf
What kind of beasts?

SunRazer
2 Zakkegs and 10 Bomas. They begin their rampage 15 seconds into the fight.

Jmanghan
Mandalore the Ultimate can take all those beasts at once, unarmed.

SunRazer
The Mandalores are still fighting the Fetts, lol. The beasts are just there to add more flavour to the fight.

carthage
1. Maybe an even split? Not sure what exact edge either has against each othe as Baras ligtning would get no sold, and they probably aren't too far apart on power for Wyyrlok to TK him out. Maybe a duel?

2. Most likely Maul if he can remove one of them immediately in before finishing off the other in a duel

3. Shaak Ti is probably slightly more skilled, which should tip it as Sate isn't powerful enough to dominate her with the force

4. Maw is a huge weak link IMO, Traya and Sion.

5. Either way or leaning Vader/Tyranus given these two prefer to duel

6. Boba and his father have a gear and skill advantage they win

7. Sadow isn't adding much and Talzins feat agains Sidious impresses me way more than anything they've done so Ill roll with her

8. Depends on if Malak can bring stuff like Whirlwind to bare, Nihl should edge him in a duel

SunRazer
You surprise me, Carthage. I thought you'd have Wyyrlok above Baras, and Sion so low that there could be no weak link in a fight with him.

carthage
Maw was pretty shit though lol

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
1. Maybe an even split? Not sure what exact edge either has against each othe as Baras ligtning would get no sold, and they probably aren't too far apart on power for Wyyrlok to TK him out. Maybe a duel?

2. Most likely Maul if he can remove one of them immediately in before finishing off the other in a duel

3. Shaak Ti is probably slightly more skilled, which should tip it as Sate isn't powerful enough to dominate her with the force

4. Maw is a huge weak link IMO, Traya and Sion.

5. Either way or leaning Vader/Tyranus given these two prefer to duel

6. Boba and his father have a gear and skill advantage they win

7. Sadow isn't adding much and Talzins feat agains Sidious impresses me way more than anything they've done so Ill roll with her

8. Depends on if Malak can bring stuff like Whirlwind to bare, Nihl should edge him in a duel 6 made me lol. Maybe a gear advantage, but sure as hell not a skill advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.