Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma vs Darth Vader and Count Dooku ( lightsabers only )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
Saw a lot of people were divided about his in the MDIV so I thought I'd make a full blow thread for the subject.

NewGuy01
Exar Kun; they're equally capable swordsmen, but he wields the more unorthodox weapon and style.

Kun's lightsaber is also, like, a nexus. laughing out loud

Syndicate
Shit. I mean Exar Kun and Ulic vs Vader and Dooku. xD

AncientPower
EDIT: Kun vs Vader won't end before Ulic defeats Count Dooku in a great duel, where Vader loses any chance at victory.

NewGuy01
How the hell does this translate to that? erm

Well, as for the actual* fight, probably a slight edge to team TOTJ. Assuming Ulic isn't as crazy in the head as he was on Coruscant, that is.

Syndicate
I was making the fight when thinking about wheher or not to watch Rose of Versailles.

Syndicate
Originally posted by AncientPower
EDIT: Kun vs Vader won't end before Ulic defeats Count Dooku in a great duel, where Vader loses any chance at victory.

What if it's Ulic vs Vader and Doku vs Kun?

AncientPower
Then Kun defeats Dooku even faster and Vader isn't beating Droma in time to stop getting ganged up on.

Jmanghan
Ulic gets stomed by either of them. Kun doesn't have the skills to beat either of them them.

Team 2 destroys.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
EDIT: Kun vs Vader won't end before Ulic defeats Count Dooku in a great duel, where Vader loses any chance at victory. Ulic is not, and never will be, remotely close to Dooku on sabers, Dooku is like Top 5 in the Mythos.

carthage
In pure sabers?

Team 2 everytime in a great fight

If roles are switched, not sure.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ulic is not, and never will be, remotely close to Dooku on sabers, Dooku is like Top 5 in the Mythos.

Ulic isn't far below Kun at all.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ulic isn't far below Kun at all. And Kun is below both of these men in sabers.

MythLord
Vader/Tyranus. Vader > Kun, Dooku > Qel-Droma.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

chingchangwalla
Dooku takes Ulic and Kun takes Vader, just depends who kills who first. Pretty much an even split

carthage
I don't think Exar can beat Vader, it'd be a great fight but Vader is more technically skilled (Knowledge of all 7 forms, comparable accolades) and just has better feats. Beating Starkiller, Ahsoka, outskilling Galen, Ben Kenobi, impress me more that stalemating Ulic, and Vader would steamroll. Vodo

To me the weakness is Ulic as Count likewise has better skill feats/greater accolades as well. He's also held off duelists who are comparable if not outright stronger than Ulic, so barring Ulic's endurance Dooku has just about every edge. It's a ridiculously good fight though

AncientPower
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And Kun is below both of these men in sabers.

LMAO. Kun was a match for Ulic even before he adopted Sith lightsaber techniques. Ulic who was vastly better there in every way compared to his Jedi incarnation, who had mastered lightsaber combat to perfection and speedblitzed Warb Null on a dark side nexus.

chingchangwalla
Vader isn't more technically skilled than Kun. His knowledge is perhaps greater but no. This fight is hella close tho because feats go in Vader's favour :/

carthage
A thing to consider is this is before Exar got his saber staff as well, which per standard gear May or may not grant Exar an edge in combat if they refought. I don't think the skill edge is vast between the two, but IMO most people glance over that fact especially when his saberstaff is a key component of Exar's formidability

chingchangwalla
Which makes his stalemate with Ulic more impressive. Before getting his Saber-staff he was equal to one of if not the best duelist of that era.

AncientPower
He didn't just adopt a saberstaff though, he began using ancient Sith techniques, those he discovered in the Dark Holocron. Thus he's adopting the kind of fighting styles that Kreia masturbated over and which apparently made Tulak Hord a Jedi army buster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.