ROTS Anakin Skywalker vs. Ben Kenobi/Old Master Maul (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

DarthAnt66
Skywalker wills them to death.

SunRazer
Why is it sabers only in the title and then three rounds in the OP?

Not sure who wins sabers only, to be honest. Assuming Anakin has no issues, I doubt Ben Kenobi can make any offensive headway.

carthage
Topic edited

Kurk
He could take either of these old-timers alone without too much trouble. Anakin is a powerhouse whereas these two are old, burnt-out fossils. Kenobi isn't going to make any headway with his Soresu assuming he has it fresh enough in his head to where Anakin won't just find an opening and end it. I'm a believer that Old Maul is inferior to TCW Maul in dueling ability; taking into account the Inquisitor performance, failure against Kanan and stalemate with Tano, he shouldn't pose much of a threat to Anakin.

Syndicate
Ben and Maul.

|King Joker|
Leaning Anakin, tbh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Why is it sabers only in the title and then three rounds in the OP?

Not sure who wins sabers only, to be honest. Assuming Anakin has no issues, I doubt Ben Kenobi can make any offensive headway. Kenobi isn't about Offense, he's about defense.

SunRazer
Exactly. He can't do anything here.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Exactly. He can't do anything here. Agreed.

cs_zoltan
lel

McP
Anakin

quanchi112
Team Maul wins.

FreshestSlice
Maul's a joke, and Kenobi can't compete. Anakin guts both.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Maul's a joke,

Literally. Witwer even said so: "we're making him a funny guy this time" (paraphrasing)

chingchangwalla
Anakin wipes the floor with them (so far) Maybe season 3 Maul will be more competent but from what I've seen, Anakin 9/10

AncientPower
Anakin.

MythLord
Is this Annie in his enraged, furnace heart state? He wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.