Guri vs Royal Imperial Guard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Who wins?

Jmanghan
This is a hard one.

However, I think the Royal Guard can take this, they know every form of combat there is to know, and some that only they, themselves, know.

One of these includes Mastering a better, more efficient and more brutal version of the Echani fighting style.

Zenwolf
Hm....if this be standard gear, the Guardsman because Guri never really uses a blaster enough to have it be standard and the Guardsman benefits from longer range in a heavy blaster plus Force Pike.

H2H only? ...I'm not at all sure. Buuut....I might give the edge to the Guard.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hm....if this be standard gear, the Guardsman because Guri never really uses a blaster enough to have it be standard and the Guardsman benefits from longer range in a heavy blaster plus Force Pike.

H2H only? ...I'm not at all sure. Buuut....I might give the edge to the Guard. They also carry vibroblades.

Not really relevant, but its worth noting their equipment.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
They also carry vibroblades.

Not really relevant, but its worth noting their equipment.

Legends RG? Far as I know, they've only carried Force Pikes(which is also a vibroweapon) and Heavy Blasters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.