10 Royal Imperial Guards vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

Syndicate
Grievous...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Grievous...

The same Royal Guards who were capable of beating Magnaguards in 1v1's.

Kurk
Canon grievous loses

Syndicate
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The same Royal Guards who were capable of beating Magnaguards in 1v1's.

Yes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Royal Guards slaughter.

Zenwolf
Grevious eviscerates them. He's already destroyed through far more greater foes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Grevious eviscerates them. He's already destroyed through far more greater foes. I guess.

But not 10 at once.

Zenwolf
I guess.

But not 10 at once.

Sure not at once and they'd probably get in a few attacks, but they aren't beating Grevious.

Jmanghan
Sure not at once and they'd probably get in a few attacks, but they aren't beating Grevious. You know it took like 5 clones to pin Grievous down with magnetic shots, right?

The Royal Guard's force pikes also have stuff like a stun setting, as well as being able to cut something simply by touching it.

Zenwolf
You know it took like 5 clones to pin Grievous down with magnetic shots, right?

The Royal Guard's force pikes also have stuff like a stun setting, as well as being able to cut something simply by touching it.

Where was this?

Yeah I know their Force Pikes have all that.

Kurk
Where was this?

Yeah I know their Force Pikes have all that.
Kit Fisto vs Grievous episode. Lair of grievous.

Zenwolf
....Wait which Grevious here are we using and what Guards?

Jmanghan
A lot of people try to pretend that TCW Grievous isn't Legends Grievous.

He is, him being canon doesn't make it completely seperate from Legends.

Syndicate
Composite Grievous stomps.

cs_zoltan
A lot of people try to pretend that TCW Grievous isn't Legends Grievous.

He is, him being canon doesn't make it completely seperate from Legends.

No, what makes it separate is F*ckoni flat out admiting he is shitting on Grievous:

"I still don't believe that, at this point -- one-to-one -- that Grievous could really take out someone like Ventress in a lightsaber fight. I mean, it's just me, but he doesn't have the Force. He can't wield it. I don't see how he can hope to be as proficient as a Jedi or a Sith could be fighting with a lightsaber, which is why he's always willing to dirty play at the end of the day."

"Yeah, it's in the movie. Mace Windu says, "General Grievous will run and hide, as he always does." He's an interesting character for all that thought. And obviously, you know, he's adept at using lightsabers, but I always thought his thing was fear. If you are afraid of the many swirling blades, then you'll parish staring at them. But if you can just focus through it, you can defeat that opponent. "

SunRazer
Filoni's more disconnected from Grievous' ability than Avellone is with Revan and the Ancient Sith.

EDIT: Actually, no. I don't think you can be more disconnected than Avellone is.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
No, what makes it separate is F*ckoni flat out admiting he is shitting on Grievous:

"I still don't believe that, at this point -- one-to-one -- that Grievous could really take out someone like Ventress in a lightsaber fight. I mean, it's just me, but he doesn't have the Force. He can't wield it. I don't see how he can hope to be as proficient as a Jedi or a Sith could be fighting with a lightsaber, which is why he's always willing to dirty play at the end of the day."

"Yeah, it's in the movie. Mace Windu says, "General Grievous will run and hide, as he always does." He's an interesting character for all that thought. And obviously, you know, he's adept at using lightsabers, but I always thought his thing was fear. If you are afraid of the many swirling blades, then you'll parish staring at them. But if you can just focus through it, you can defeat that opponent. " If that guy's word wasn't law, and he decided to debate, against ANYONE, he would get destroyed.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.