Thrawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
http://i.imgur.com/npGNzfP.jpg

carthage
Luceno is also writing a Rogue One novel

These two will likely be the best books in canon imo

MS Warehouse
Doubt it. We know Thrawn's fate so unless it's Thrawn fighting the Vong in the Unknown Regions, pass.

Darth Thor
^ We know Thrawn's fate in the new Canon?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ We know Thrawn's fate in the new Canon? No.

MS Warehouse
Assuming there's a "new" canon for him, but to each his own. I don't involve myself in crap that revamps its entire canon timeline.

NewGuy01
So, in other words, Star Wars.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So, in other words, Star Wars.

Nope, I lost interest the minute Disney bought Lucasfilms and revamped everything, rendering the hundreds of books as well as comics and video games, non canon.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Nope, I lost interest the minute Disney bought Lucasfilms and revamped everything, rendering the hundreds of books as well as comics and video games, non canon. do you have high blood pressure

Darth Thor
^ Issue with the old Canon was Lucas himself used to disregard it. But they actually kept the Canon of 6+ series worth of Canon he worked on with TCW which is a lot of Canon for Disney Lucasfilm to abide by as it is.

And with all the Post-ROTJ Legends stuff it would have been pretty impossible to do Episodes 7-9 sticking with the Legends Canon.

But still to be perfectly fair they are respecting Legends by bringing characters like Thrawn back, and even getting the original writer to write him again.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by |King Joker|
do you have high blood pressure I have the opposite. It's valled ,"over it". Plus, this new stuff isn't even remotely interesting.

quanchi112
Doubt it. We know Thrawn's fate so unless it's Thrawn fighting the Vong in the Unknown Regions, pass. No, you don't. You don't know the new canon so don't get so confused.

quanchi112
Originally posted by |King Joker|
do you have high blood pressure thumb up

He's butthurt about Disney shitting on his life's work.

MS Warehouse
Still butthurt about your choices in movies laughing out loud

Also, what is my life's work? Do you make it a point to sound stupid every time you post? thumb up

Darth Abonis
This book should be good

quanchi112
Still butthurt about your choices in movies laughing out loud

Also, what is my life's work? Do you make it a point to sound stupid every time you post? thumb up You bragged about liking Independence Day. Lol. Get over the fact eu isn't relevant much like yourself.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by quanchi112
You bragged about liking Independence Day. Lol. Get over the fact eu isn't relevant much like yourself.

I see still butthurt. laughing out loud

quanchi112
I see still butthurt. laughing out loud Well you live with it every day.

FreshestSlice
Blam

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Cluelesslaughing out loud

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Blam

Yea I imagine between the "I know you are but what am I" insults and the hillbilly english, he feels good about himself.

quanchi112
Yea I imagine between the "I know you are but what am I" insults and the hillbilly english, he feels good about himself. This self deprecating humor of yours has my worried about your plummeting self esteem.

MS Warehouse
This self deprecating humor of yours has my worried about your plummeting self esteem.

Forgot how to speak english a 3rd time? Or is the nerd rage messing with your spelling? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Forgot how to speak english a 3rd time? Or is the nerd rage messing with your spelling? laughing out loud One key letter is all it takes for the dipshit to be at a loss for words. Stew in your own stupidity.

MS Warehouse
One key letter is all it takes for the dipshit to be at a loss for words. Stew in your own stupidity.

Yes, your tenuous grasp of the english language is my failure laughing out loud

FreshestSlice
You two need to **** and get it over with.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You two need to **** and get it over with.

Stupidity and speaking english at a 3rd grade level are a turn off for me. I could never get it up

cs_zoltan
I could never get it up

ewwwwww

quanchi112
Yes, your tenuous grasp of the english language is my failure laughing out loud Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I could never get it up You disgust me. Your humiliation is now complete.

MS Warehouse
You disgust me. Your humiliation is now complete. You're right. My humiliation of you is now complete. Or does that hillbilly mind of yours think you can embarrass yourself and somehow believe the other person was humiliated? laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Nigga no one even reads what you two blab back and forth.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Sure. Quan does.. Which one of us is the "nigga'?

Sinious
Thrawn is the real nigga here

AncientPower
Thrawn surpasses insignificant humans.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

thumb up

Most boring internet fight ever.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

quanchi112
You're right. My humiliation of you is now complete. Or does that hillbilly mind of yours think you can embarrass yourself and somehow believe the other person was humiliated? laughing out loud Your impotence is now a part of kmc lore. The next step is to log out for all time.

MS Warehouse
Your impotence is now a part of kmc lore. The next step is to log out for all time. Sure.. You expose your ongoing stupidity and then desperately try to project it on me using denial. How cute laughing out loud

quanchi112
Sure.. You expose your ongoing stupidity and then desperately try to project it on me using denial. How cute laughing out loud You are the guy who thought we know how Thrawn ends up. You're wrong. You were mocked and will continue to be mocked.

Beniboybling
Friends get a room pls.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Friends get a room pls. I will have my way with him in public and you'll what; LIKE IT.

MS Warehouse
You are th guy who thought we know how Thrawn ends up. You're wrong. You were mocked and will continue to be mocked. yup, mocked by you after i continually expose your incompetence and your inability to speak the english language. Now you're doing what you usually do when you get owned; continue lying to yourself and desperately try getting the last word in hopes that i will stop responding laughing out loud

quanchi112
yup, mocked by you after i continually expose your incompetence and your inability to speak the english language. Now you're doing what you usually do when you get owned; continue lying to yourself and desperately try getting the last word in hopes that i will stop responding laughing out loud You are the same guy who doesn't understand what's canon and no longer canon. Simple concepts confuse you. I'm up for a one on one judged debate against yourself. I'll put my impressive vernacular on display while I point by point crush your ineptitude for all to witness.

MS Warehouse
You are the same guy who doesn't understand what's canon and no longer canon. Simple concepts confuse you. I'm up for a one on one judged debate against yourself. I'll put my impressive vernacular on display while I point by point crush your ineptitude for all to witness.

So you'll desperately continue trying to get the last word after getting thoroughly embarrassed? Got it thumb up

quanchi112
So you'll desperately continue trying to get the last word after getting thoroughly embarrassed? Got it thumb up I will get the last word but you won't debate me one on one. You're gutless and a troll who has socked 50 plus times.

MS Warehouse
Oh that's cute. Embarrassed kids usually try to overcompensate in the face of defeat. It's cute. Please continue crying.

quanchi112
Oh that's cute. Embarrassed kids usually try to overcompensate in the face of defeat. It's cute. Please continue crying. You don't even make sense. You said we already know Thrawn's fate when we don't. You're an idiot. You'll always be an idiot.

MS Warehouse
You don't even make sense. You said we already know Thrawn's fate when we don't. You're an idiot. You'll always be an idiot. look at the angry child throwing darts at a board praying something sticks laughing out loud

quanchi112
look at the angry child throwing darts at a board praying something sticks laughing out loud You ignore my comments because you're mentally challenged. Continue to repeat yourself in baboon like fashion. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

MS Warehouse
You ignore my comments because you're mentally challenged. Continue to repeat yourself in baboon like fashion. It's sad and hilarious at the same time. Repeating me confirms your butthurt and as the butthurt grows, so do the insults laughing out loud

quanchi112
Repeating me confirms your butthurt and as the butthurt grows, so do the insults laughing out loud Ignoring my points and repeating yourself proves you're a troll incapable of a discussion. You're an idiot.

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/2TiNIA7.gif

MS Warehouse
Ignoring my points and repeating yourself proves you're a troll incapable of a discussion. You're an idiot. D-E-N-I-A-L laughing out loud

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/2TiNIA7.gif LOL thumb up

quanchi112
D-E-N-I-A-L laughing out loud Yes, you are in denial.

I am glad you can spell that word that wholeheartedly describes you in every manner.

Time-Immemorial
Oh that's cute. Embarrassed kids usually try to overcompensate in the face of defeat. It's cute. Please continue crying.
Is mass socking after being permabanned considered crying/butt hurt?

Beniboybling
This exchange is mind-dumbing, don't you guys have anything better to do?

MS Warehouse
Yes but it's much easier to bait a retard his concussed pet into parroting you.

quanchi112
Yes but it's much easier to bait a retard his concussed pet into parroting you. You can't answer a simple question and continue to be trapped in circular logic. Say you were wrong about Thrawn.

MS Warehouse
You can't answer a simple question and continue to be trapped in circular logic. Say you were wrong about Thrawn. You don't know what circular logic is. Good try thumb up

quanchi112
You don't know what circular logic is. Good try thumb up You don't know what canon is!!

wink

Revanchiste
Doubt it. We know Thrawn's fate so unless it's Thrawn fighting the Vong in the Unknown Regions, pass.

FOCK THE VONG !!!! THIS WAS JUST STUPID AS SHIT !!!! I mean I get it at the time that was nice.... To see someting different than just rebels V.S empire.....

Revanchiste
You don't know what canon is!!

wink

Nobody bloody know what the word mean today, and it is not just the members of this forum...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Nobody bloody know what the word mean today, and it is not just the members of this forum... So you agree Pamith doesn't know as well. Good, good.

MS Warehouse
Aww he's still trying laughing out loud

quanchi112
Aww he's still trying laughing out loud You said Trump wasn't serious about running. You also said Thrawn's fate has already been known. Source ?

MS Warehouse
You said Trump wasn't serious about running. You also said Thrawn's fate has already been known. Source ?

Looks like this is an all day affair from the butthurt hillbilly and his braindead sidekick laughing out loud

quanchi112
Looks like this is an all day affair from the butthurt hillbilly and his braindead sidekick laughing out loud I am reciting facts of what you stated. You can't refute any of it, simpleton.

Time-Immemorial
The warehouse guy who ships packages for a living and makes $100k is back?

Time-Immemorial
You can't answer a simple question and continue to be trapped in circular logic. Say you were wrong about Thrawn.

He can't answer questions, his genetic code suffers years of oppression from the 1940's Germany.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
The warehouse guy who ships packages for a living and makes $100k is back? laughing out loud

Very important packages to very important people.

Badabing
I suggest people not come into the Star Wars forums just to troll people. This isn't the first time I've had to address this nonsense.

AncientPower
Assuming there's a "new" canon for him, but to each his own. I don't involve myself in crap that revamps its entire canon timeline.

http://jdkolassa.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/starwars-georgelucas-altered-the-deal.jpg

MS Warehouse
Rofl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.