Kang the Conqueror vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two scenarios 1.Random encounter in NYC 2.Prep battle 5 day of prep takes place in NYC

riv6672
One on one, i've no idea. Loki brings a lot of power, but Kang's held off whole teams at times.

Prep time i give it to Kang. Sneaky as Loki is, Kang should have a technical advantage here.

golem370
Technical vs Possible Magical like for instance Casket of Winters.

One_Angry_Scot
Prep is pretty much a stomp for Kang. Loki will never beat him in that.

krisblaze
Loki usually commands more firepower than Kang.

With prep Kang is a tough cookie to beat.

Loki does, however, have access to some very high end invisibility and teleportation, not to mention spells that could turn the tables on Kang.

riv6672
Which point(s) are you applying to which scenario?

Flyattractor
Invisibility and Teleportation don't sound like something that would be all that hard for Kang to pull off.

riv6672
Agreed.

iceman24567
Loki also has some pretty uber magic based time abilities

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
Loki also has some pretty uber magic based time abilities
I'm pretty sure Kang's time abilities >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Loki's.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Invisibility and Teleportation don't sound like something that would be all that hard for Kang to pull off.

The kind of invisibility that makes you undetectable to skyfathers probably would be.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by krisblaze
The kind of invisibility that makes you undetectable to skyfathers probably would be.

I guess if it can be shown that a "Skyfather" never fell for any stupid shits&tricks.

Which I am sure is the case.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I guess if it can be shown that a "Skyfather" never fell for any stupid shits&tricks.

Which I am sure is the case.
Not talking about Odin, so yeah....

riv6672
Yeah...uber powerful beings neeever fall for shenanigans.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/385/1/grandmaster6-6d1b8.jpg

golem370
Loki has or should have powerful stuff he could use like the Casket, Destroyer, Enchantress, Karnilla magic, I mean who knows what he could cook up.

Zack M
Loki.

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
Loki has or should have powerful stuff he could use like the Casket, Destroyer, Enchantress, Karnilla magic, I mean who knows what he could cook up.
All of which Kang could go back and steal.

golem370
If he knows about them and could he even use the Destroyer Armor?

krisblaze

Kang has accomplished a lot of great things with prep, but he usually works on the long con and spends many, many years in preparation.

Loki has much more immediate access to items of power.

As we saw in Gillen's one-shot he still has access to his oft-ignored fire sword/dagger, which was more or less mjolnir's equal.

How long a prep time are we talking about here?

One_Angry_Scot
If he knows about them and could he even use the Destroyer Armor?

He probably does know about them. He's travelled back in time to Asgard where he posed as Loki which fooled a young Thor. And even discounting that he's travelled countless amounts of times to places we don't even know of.

I don't imagine he knows next to nothing of Asgard and the 9 realms.

golem370
5 days of prep

riv6672
5 days of prep

Kang has accomplished a lot of great things with prep, but he usually works on the long con and spends many, many years in preparation.

Loki has much more immediate access to items of power.

I dont think you understand how time travel works.
But you back whoever you like, its your thread. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.