Top 10 favorite characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
1. Darth Bane
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Revan
4. Darth Maul
5. Thrawn
6. Darth Krayt
7. Cade Skywalker
8. Count Dooku
9. Asajj Ventress
10. Xesh

Deronn_solo
-Kyp Durron
-Luke Skywalker
-Darth Vader
-Mara Jade Skywalker
-Darth Talon
-Jacen Solo
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
-Mace Windu
-Emperor Palpatine

Kurk
- Dooku
- Anakin/Vader
- Luke
- Pre-Vizsla
- Boba Fett
- Han Solo
- Barriss
- Ahsoka
- Prince Xizor
- Obi Wan or Mace

Not very solid past the top 4

cs_zoltan
1. Kenobi
2. Grievous
3. Mace
4. Starkiller
5. Shaak Ti
6. Vader
7. Maladi
8. Aayla
9. Nihl
10. Talon

MythLord
1. Rey
2. The Count
3. Yoda
4. Luke Skywalker/Anakin Skywalker
5. Plagueis
6. Zannah
7. Bane
8. Shaak
9. Kenobi
10. Ulic

EDIT: Honorable mentions include: Grievous, Thrawn, Durge, Kir Kanos, Mara Jade Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Darth Caedus, Kylo Ren, Emperor Palpatine, Maul, and the Ones.

Rebel95
6-10 aren't really in any order

1. Vader/Anakin
2. Darth Maul
3. Galen Marek
4. Darth Malgus
5. Boba Fett
6. Obi Wan
7. Luke
8. Grievous
9. Exar Kun
10. Revan

Rebel95
Oh and Bane should be in there too tbh

RHaggis
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Kyp Durron
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Thrawn
5. Corran Horn
6. Mace Windu
7. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
8. Emperor Palpatine
9. Obi-Wan Kenobi
10. Darth Maul

Honorable Mentions - Darth Malgus, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Ulic Qel-Droma, Boba Fett, Yoda, Kyle Katarn, Han Solo, Revan, Darth Bane and Ahsoka Tano.

Syndicate
No particular order.

Luke.
Galen.
Ventress.
Kanan.
Thrawn.
Grievous.
Qui Gon.
Dooku.
Anakin.
Obi Wan.

relentless1
1. Darth Sidious
2. Yoda
3. Darth Vader
4. Luke Skywalker
5. Count Dooku
6. PT Obi Wan
7. Han Solo
8. Qui Gon
9. Mace Windu
10. Chewbacca

chingchangwalla
1. Darth Plagueis
2. Darth Maul/Exar Kun/Count Dooku
3. Darth Maul/Exar Kun/Count Dooku
4. Darth Maul/Exar Kun/Count Dooku
5. Darth Vader/Kit Fisto
6. Darth Vader/Kit Fisto
7. Darth Sidious
8. Darth Krayt
9. Darth Traya
10. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Qui-Gon and Revan are prolly equal second as well

Emperordmb
In no particular order: Darth Bane, Ones of Mortis, Luke Sywalker, Abeloth, Darth Plagueis, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Sidious

|King Joker|
1. Ahsoka Tano
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Asajj Ventress
4. Darth Vader
5. Count Dooku
6. Leia Organa
7. Luke Skywalker
8. Han Solo
9. Rey
10. Luminara Unduli

DarthAnt66
No order: Revan, Malak, Nihilus, HK-47, Kun, Palpatine, Anakin, Kenobi, Fett, and Caedus.

SunRazer
You like Nihilus? I mean, he's cool in looks and everything, but character wise, he's literally nothing.

DarthAnt66
"He walked upon the surface of my dead world, and there, lying in the bodies of my race, he took me for his own. And he made me *see.* And for the first time, I saw the galaxy. And I wished to die. To this galaxy, my world, absent the currents and spectrums of the Force, was nothing but crude matter, rock, flesh, emptiness. He made me *see,* and at that moment, I longed for death more than anything, even more than in those moments when I had lain next to the bodies of my kind. He showed the flickering of life on other planets, the mass of beings that swarm through the empty places of the galaxy. To see such creatures, disconnected from themselves, their world, their place in it, unable to see the currents and how they affected everything around them. He showed me to make me believe in his cause. He convinced me the galaxy, all life must die. He fed upon its ugliness, its screaming, and in its place, he left silence... and where there was chaos, he brought stillness... and order."

―Visas Marr (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords)

SunRazer
That's basically Visas' poetic description of "he made me see that the galaxy serves no purpose but to die for him".

quanchi112
1. Snoke
2. Maul
3. Palpatine
4. Kylo Ren
5. Darth Vader

Jmanghan
Revan

Jaden Korr

Marka Ragnos

Antares Draco

X2

Han Solo

Ahsoka Tano

Darth Krayt

Yoda

Darth Vader

carthage
Darth Vader, Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Plagueis, Luke Skywalker (OT), Ulic Qel Droma, Darth Malgus

Kurk
Originally posted by carthage
Darth Vader, Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Plagueis, Luke Skywalker (OT), Ulic Qel Droma, Darth Malgus
You forgot Bane

chingchangwalla
My new opinions

Darksiders:

1. Darth Plagueis
Jizzworthy feats

2. Darth Vader/Darth Maul
The most badass characters in history. Simple as that.

3. Count Dooku
One of if not the best technical duelist of all time. So many amazing feats with the blade and being a peer of Windu + Yoda is pretty incredible. Love his calm and collected style, it's a nice change from the raging psychopaths like Bulq and Savage

4. Darth Krayt
He's just a powerhouse with one of the best stories ever. IMO He's the only Sith who can stand up and defeat Sidious for a potential majority.

5. Exar Kun
Little bit of a meh character but just how powerful he is intrigues me, I'm extremely fascinated by sorcery too.

6. Darth Sidious
Needs no explanation. Absolute mastermind

7. Asajj Ventress
She gets treated like shit by everyone and her master betrays her. Always the underdog, she contests with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Savage (with one Saber in a confined space) and even Dooku. Hard to explain my love for her but she just has a good attitude and a little bit of good in her.

8. Kas'im
Yeah I know people love to hate him because he got beaten by PoD Bane but I love this guy. He sorta reminds me of Inigo Montoya lol. I know he certainly isn't but I really like the idea that there is just someone out in the galaxy who is the best duelist ever, someone with such technical skill that lightsaber combat comes as natural to them as breathing. Some massive prodigy with the blade.

9. Vitiate
He was born a cold darksider. He wasn't some Naboo Senator with orange hair and a bum chin, to me Vitiate is the embodiment of the darkside

10. Malgus
****ing brutal ruthless warrior. Love him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.