Police officers shot in Baton Rouge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Another one, not many details so far other than 3 cops dead.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/3-officers-dead-in-baton-rouge-shooting-spox-says/ar-BBuq8lz?li=BBnb7Kz

Time-Immemorial
2016, the Year BLM declared war on police.

Surtur
One suspect dead, two others still at large.

socool8520
I thought it was 4 dead so far

socool8520
Oh my bad, you meant suspects

Surtur
I think that is the combined total. 3 cops dead, 1 of the 3 assailants is dead.

Surtur
Watching a live feed, one guy says he heard the fire of a semi automatic weapon.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/live-news-coverage-from-cbs-news/ar-BBmYvYY?appwebview=true

socool8520
This will only fuel the cops to be more aggressive with suspects. I don't see how these shooters don't understand this.

Surtur
Yep and it's still going on..the live feed I'm watching is talking about people dressed in all black and shit. That sounds like a cop hit squad or something crazy.

socool8520
Honestly, If I were in these communities, I would advise the youth to respect the cops. Do what they say. If they mistreat you or profile, record it like they are already doing, and then bring it to a lawyer later. Creating a heated situation during a traffic stop or whatever is not the best idea no matter your race.

Surtur
It's getting out of control and this is why rhetoric can kill. This is why people spewing lies and ignoring shit has to stop. Apparently a week ago they foiled a similar attempt. This time they didn't get so lucky.

socool8520
Continued media coverage does not help either.

Surtur
I'd be paranoid if I was a cop. You never know if someone is calling for help or calling to set you up for a shooting.

socool8520
Yeah, but that will only increase chances for more killings. It sucks, but the Police are supposed to be calm in potentially hostile situations.

I wish they would strap body cams to all officers so that we can see the justifiable shooting the Police are forced to do. Right now, all we see are community videos that paint the Cops in a bad light.(Although some are bad shootings)

MS Warehouse
I'm waiting for the double standards to begin.

socool8520
What do you mean?

Surtur
There's also a bad storm brewing apparently so they need to get evidence together, etc. it's going to be harder now to locate these guys in a storm.

socool8520
Well, no one in the community is going to come forward so that impedes things.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by socool8520
What do you mean?

From the BLM supporters who have thus far remained silent the past week.

Surtur
Already a robot is involved lol.

socool8520
Well since this was the other way around.....I don't think they will say much. Did they condemn the Dallas attacks? I don't remember seeing anything about it.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Surtur
Already a robot is involved lol. Oh f*ck.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/ob/robocop/lobby5.JPG

Surtur
So far the robot was used to check out the dead suspect and make sure it wasn't "booby trapped" or something.

socool8520
These shooters haven't resorted to that yet have they?

Lestov16
These goddamn retards are going to start a race war. Please don't lynch me on account of these idiots

Tattoos N Scars
If Trump gets elected and cop killings continue, I see a return to Jim Crow era practices.

Lestov16
Phuck that shit

socool8520
Originally posted by Lestov16
These goddamn retards are going to start a race war. Please don't lynch me on account of these idiots

It's unfortunate, but I think that these types of events, and constant race baiting from the media, will lead the morons of other races to do just that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If Trump gets elected and cop killings continue, I see a return to Jim Crow era practices.
Are you sure cop killing would even be necessary for that to happen given the condition of Trump becoming president?

socool8520
^ Fair point

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Are you sure cop killing would even be necessary for that to happen given the condition of Trump becoming president?

Probably. He would need public support for anti black legislation to be pushed through. Cop killings and BLM protests have driven race relations back decades. Incidents like that would make it easier for Trump to act.

Surtur
We don't need Jim Crow. We just need Black Lives Matters to start actually acting like black lives matter.

socool8520
They could really do a lot of good if they just focused on black on black crime and education for the black community instead of blaming others for every problem. Don't get me wrong, there are idiots who hate blacks as a race, but if they can educate themselves internally, they will change a lot of opinions.

Surtur
Exactly the change has to come from within because every time a white person points out this stuff it is seen as racist. This is why people are frustrated with BLM.

socool8520
The BLM movement seems to only be interested in the outside problems of the black community. They are problems, but not as big as the internal problems imo. Even if the outside problems were fixed, how would this effect community related crime that is the bigger issue. Or education?

Lestov16
TBF, that's the reason everybody is mad at everybody. The good blacks don't seem to be monitoring the good blacks, the good Muslims don't seem to be monitoring the bad Muslims, the good whites don't seem to be monitoring the bad whites. That's where EVERBODY'S problem lies.

We all tell others to change but have no willingness to change ourselves. IMO, this is just instinctive human behavior. We do it both on a large scale and a personal scale. And we are all guilty of it.

Nephthys
Telling black people that they are the problem when the thing they are angry about is black people getting killed by police unjustly and then the officer not getting punished...... is kind of racist and will just piss them off, yes.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
Telling black people that they are the problem when the thing they are angry about is black people getting killed by police unjustly and then the officer not getting punished...... is kind of racist and will just piss them off, yes.

At the same time claiming you care about black lives and ignoring the biggest taker of black lives to focus on police brutality..is what makes people angry at BLM.

Also are you saying it's racist because it isn't true or because it is true? Or is it that it is racist whether true or not?

socool8520

No, you're telling them that they are also the problem. Who said that that there haven't been any bad shootings? Telling people that they need to contribute to fixing their problems isn't racism.

Nephthys
At the same time claiming you care about black lives and ignoring the biggest taker of black lives to focus on police brutality..is what makes people angry at BLM.

Also are you saying it's racist because it isn't true or because it is true?

I doubt that's true. People were angry with BLM before they came up with the excuse that black people are the real problem in order to justify disliking them.

Whether its true or not isn't the issue. You trying to sidestep their concerns and make it about something else so that you can ignore their legitimate grievances while also trying to make black people look like they're the violent ones instead is pretty racist imo.

Surtur
I doubt that's true. People were angry with BLM before they came up with the excuse that black people are the real problem in order to justify disliking them.

Wait what? Whether you call it an excuse or not it's been around since the beginning. The high black crime rates didn't just get invented.

You say it's "trying" to make it look like they are the violent ones, but no..do they not do that themselves? We can't ignore data, they *are* the violent ones.

You just responded as if people try to act like there is a problem where there isn't really a problem in order to draw attention away from racist cops, but nope: the problem is very real.

Nephthys
So you're saying that black people are violent.

Sure man, you're totally not racist. What was I thinking. Totally legit points being made here, keep it up. thumb up

Surtur
So you're saying that black people are violent.

Sure man, you're totally not racist. What was I thinking. Totally legit points being made here, keep it up. thumb up

And yet your post of "makes it seem like black people are the violent ones" makes it seem like they aren't, but the cops are the violent ones instead.

Why is that okay?

Lestov16
TBF, that's the reason everybody is mad at everybody. The good blacks don't seem to be monitoring the good blacks, the good Muslims don't seem to be monitoring the bad Muslims, the good whites don't seem to be monitoring the bad whites. That's where EVERBODY'S problem lies.

We all tell others to change but have no willingness to change ourselves. IMO, this is just instinctive human behavior. We do it both on a large scale and a personal scale. And we are all guilty of it.

Surtur

You miss the point though, one side isn't going "Cop Lives Matter" and yet ignoring the largest taker of cop lives.

Yet the other side screams about black lives and yet honestly seems to not give a shit about it.

Time-Immemorial
6 cops shot.

Nephthys
You miss the point though, one side isn't going "Cop Lives Matter" and yet ignoring the largest taker of cop lives.

Yet the other side screams about black lives and yet honestly seems to not give a shit about it.

Because that was the actual purpose of BLM. Its a response specifically to the string of unjust killings by cops. You trying to change the issue to black on black violence is like going to an AID's research clinic and yelling "you should just stop having gay sex you perverts!" and is quite frankly, a really offensive and shitty thing to do.

Surtur
Because that was the actual purpose of BLM. Its a response specifically to the string of unjust killings by cops. You trying to change the issue to black on black violence is like going to an AID's research clinic and yelling "why aren't you researching cancer, it kills way more people!" and is quite frankly, a really offensive and shitty thing to do.

Actually saying you care about black lives and ignoring the largest taker of those lives is a really shitty thing to do.

Nobody says never talk about police brutality, they just wish people would get as outraged over the much more rampant violence.

MS Warehouse

hence the double standards thumb up

Surtur
I mean they just want to scream and scream about what the cops do, but what their own people do is just..meh, par for the course I guess?

Nephthys
Preventing crime is supposed to be the purview of the police. The outrage of BLM is that instead of doing that they are killing unarmed non-threatening black people and getting away with it.

Tattoos N Scars
And national media ignores instances of black cops shooting and killing white people. This infuriates whites and contributes to racism in general.

Surtur
Preventing crime is supposed to be the purview of the police. The outrage of BLM is that instead of doing that they are killing unarmed non-threatening black people and getting away with it.

But nope cop out time. Their very name says what they are about: black lives. So thus the biggest taker of black lives should be the priority, yes? If you're a pediatrician the very name means you specialize in seeing f*cking kids. Why should a group caring about black lives not be concerned about the biggest taker of black lives?

Also unarmed non-threatening black people? Anton Sterling had a rap sheet half a mile long and had the cops called on him because he was waving a gun in someone's face. Come talk to me when a non-criminal black men gets shot just for being black. Or was Mike Brown the unarmed non-threatening guy you meant?

A career criminal waving a gun in innocent peoples faces isn't non-threatening.

socool8520
And national media ignores instances of black cops shooting and killing white people. This infuriates whites and contributes to racism in general.

Well, just create a White Lives matter movement and maybe it will even out the racism.

Lestov16

Honestly the media plays a massive role. There are cops trying to reform corruption. There are blacks trying to reform their neighborhoods. The only thing is that the media doesn't show us this. It only shows us the worst because well, the media is inherently sensationalist and more than likely bribed.

Surtur
Well, just create a White Lives matter movement and maybe it will even out the racism.

You can't because we live in a society where people have literally had to apologize for saying "all lives matter" lol.

Imagine if people rounded up someone and made him apologize for saying "2+2=4" or "The capitol of Texas is Austin".

socool8520
I don't apologize for that. They do. Equally.

MS Warehouse

Yet they are silent when some of their psycho supporters do virtually the same thing to police..

socool8520
Honestly the media plays a massive role. There are cops trying to reform corruption. There are blacks trying to reform their neighborhoods. The only thing is that the media doesn't show us this. It only shows us the worst because well, the media is inherently sensationalist and more than likely bribed.

You'll get no argument from me on the media.

Nephthys
But nope cop out time. Their very name says what they are about: black lives. So thus the biggest taker of black lives should be the priority, yes? If you're a pediatrician the very name means you specialize in seeing f*cking kids. Why should a group caring about black lives not be concerned about the biggest taker of black lives?

Also unarmed non-threatening black people? Anton Sterling had a rap sheet half a mile long and had the cops called on him because he was waving a gun in someone's face. Come talk to me when a non-criminal black men gets shot just for being black. Or was Mike Brown the unarmed non-threatening guy you meant?

A career criminal waving a gun in innocent peoples faces isn't non-threatening.

It isn't a cop out to say that police should be doing the jobs they signed up for and have a responsibility to perform. It isn't the responsibility of black people to police their race, its the responsibility of the police. Instead injustices are being carried out, causing the backlash of BLM. The point of the name is that black lives are being senselessly lost and then the responsibility for their loses aren't being upheld. Thud people feel like black lives don't matter to police or the judicial system. So no, the movements priority should be the thing the movement was f*cking founded about.

More blaming the victim shit. Despicable.

Raisen
^ real stupid

Time-Immemorial
3 dead 3 wounded

MS Warehouse
You mean like exactly what you're doing right now? You're dumb.

Lestov16
For those who say blacks aren't trying to clean themselves up:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/the-latest-overflow-crowd-attends-rappers-gang-summit/ar-BBuqGUx?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Tattoos N Scars
The gunman was a veteran of the Marine Corps. Since the shooters in the Dallas and Baton Rouge Police killings are military veterans, are they disqualified from receiving funerals with military honors?

Surtur
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/the-latest-overflow-crowd-attends-rappers-gang-summit/ar-BBuqGUx?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Which again nobody has said what you just said. What is said is people wish the outrage shown over cops killing black people would be shown for black on black crime. It doesn't mean they are asking for some rapper to go cry on stage in front of a crowd.

What is being talked about is why aren't fires set or stores broken into over gang violence? Why aren't interstates blocked? Why aren't lives disrupted for this? That is what is being asked.

Surtur
It isn't a cop out to say that police should be doing the jobs they signed up for and have a responsibility to perform. It isn't the responsibility of black people to police their race, its the responsibility of the police. Instead injustices are being carried out, causing the backlash of BLM. The point of the name is that black lives are being senselessly lost and then the responsibility for their loses aren't being upheld. Thud people feel like black lives don't matter to police or the judicial system. So no, the movements priority should be the thing the movement was f*cking founded about.

More blaming the victim shit. Despicable.

Black lives are being lost without any sense..and most of the time THEY ARE LOST AT THE HANDS OF OTHER BLACKS.

That is despicable. A lifelong criminal waving a gun around in someone's face isn't a f*cking victim. Not unless someone forced him to commit all those crimes, to illegally get a firearm, to wave it in someone's face for no reason, etc. Did some otherworldly force cause all that to happen? Should we alert some folks to watch out for "The Shining" or something? Is Professor X's evil son just out being a dick again? God dammit Legion stop forcing black people to become life long criminals and wave guns in peoples faces. F*cking kids, amirite?

MS Warehouse
Black lives are being lost without any sense..and most of the time THEY ARE LOST AT THE HANDS OF OTHER BLACKS.

That is despicable. A lifelong criminal waving a gun around in someone's face isn't a f*cking victim. Not unless someone forced him to commit all those crimes, to illegally get a firearm, to wave it in someone's face for no reason, etc. Did some otherworldly force cause all that to happen? Should we alert some folks to watch out for "The Shining" or something? Is Professor X's evil son just out being a dick again?

I'm not sure DE even attempts to follow US news, I'm not sure where he's getting his.

This is a running theme in lestov's "arguments".

Surtur
I mean nobody is saying no black person in this country cares about black on black violence. Some do, some do indeed talk about it. But their voices are snuffed out like a lit candle being hit by a tidal wave. The loudest screams come from what the cops do, which would be fine if the cops were responsible for most of the black death.

Then we see what we have been seeing: it's basically despicable racism to discuss anything else but the cops. I just hope these people keep some tissues on them at all times. Keeping your fingers constantly stuck in your ears is probably going to make it so you have ear wax on your fingers all the time so you need something in which to wipe it off.

Surtur

Also just curious is that rapper going to just retire from rap then? Or just make Will Smith rap songs about how parents don't understand their children?

Why is it when it's black on black violence all they do is "hold meetings" ? Just curious, do you know?

Surtur
Anyways as our first black presidents final term draws closer and closer to an end it's just weird to me race relations seem at an all time low. Not compared to like how it was decades ago or anything like in the 1940s-1960s, but still.

Maybe anyone thinking of voting for a certain presidential candidate because they are the "first" something should be rethinking that.

Surtur
So this Sterling shooting we know he had a 46 page long rap sheet, cops were called because he was waving a gun, etc. Here is some information about the other shooting, which before this all I knew is that these people were driving around smoking weed with their kid in the back(awesome parenting, I'm sure social services are reviewing the mothers competency right?)

Here is a link of some information about the other guy that died:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/comment-page-2/

Now before someone comes in and says it: I'm not saying this second man deserved death, I'm merely giving some additional context to the story and the type of person this man was. Which apparently involves the man committing armed robbery the day before he died. Did this life of crime play any part in him ending up dead at the hands of the cops? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Lestov16
Oh yes. I'm getting tired of this. Biased news sources that ignore facts:
http://www.snopes.com/philando-castile-crips-member/

Not wearing a seat belt. What a horrific life of crime.
And then you help spread this lie and wonder why black people think whites are racist....

Time-Immemorial

I dont think people learned that if they stop responding to dirty trolls, they will just go away.

Lestov16
It makes the situation worse because they spread misinformation. Humanity's greatest bane is ignorance.

Tattoos N Scars
These BLM protesters and cop killers want to establish martial law and secure Obama a third term.

Surtur

And then you help spread this lie and wonder why black people think whites are racist....

First off the Snopes didn't prove or disprove anything. It says "unproven". Second off you ignore the link I posted which wasn't just going "ooo a mugshot, he's a crip". There was shit about videos of armed robbery, etc. Personally I don't care if he is a crip or a blood or a member of the friggin lollypop guild.

Not wearing a seat belt? Okay. What about driving around smoking weed with your kid in the back? Again, nobody is saying that is worthy of death, but it does speak to character. I mean I love weed, but if I had a kid I wouldn't drive around like a piece of shit smoking it with my kid in the back. Why is this mother being allowed to keep her child?

Where are social services? Is this okay to you? Does everything get put on the back burner because her boyfriend is dead? I feel sorry for the kid.

Lestov16
Well, the stuff about the armed robbery does have merit and does change the context of the situation. Given that, it's seems this shooting was the case of a misunderstanding. The robber definitely fits the description of Philando. I could see how the cops would be weary. If I'm correct, he kept his wallet the same place he kept his gun, so there was no way for the cops to know what he was going for.

However, in your description you clearly insinuated that you believed he was a violent gang member and the actual store robber based on the lies of the article. And smoking weed in the presence of a kid shows irresponsibility, not violent tendencies.

Surtur
I said his background apparently involved some armed robbery. Apparently is the keyword, the article could be a lie, it could be mistaken identity, or it could be him.

The point also is that if I did read that and believe he was a gang banger it wouldn't of been because he had pictures of him flipping the bird. That would make every 13 yr. old in the world a gang banger.

Thing is, I shouldn't have to do a search for details like that. If it was a case of mistaken or if that is even a possibility that should be mentioned and instead we just frame it as "he didn't do anything wrong".

Just like with Sterling reports didn't make it apparent the cop had been called there via reports of the guy waving a gun in someone's face. They made it seem like he just saw a kindly old black man selling cd's and decided to f*ck with him. In other words: hands up don't shoot all over again.

Lestov16
You feel bad for the kid more because she was around the presence of weed smoke than the fact that her father is dead? Killed in front of her IIRC. And you're worried about the weed smoke?

Surtur
Dude you're doing it again: I never said I feel bad more about one thing with the kid over the other.

But let me speak to you about the reality of this: all the kid has left now is the mother and hell yes I feel bad for the kid over that because look at the type of mother he has.

It doesn't mean I said the kid should be glad his father is dead or more upset because he has shitty parents.

Lestov16
What did Trump say about all of this last night?

Surtur
I kind of passed out from drinking, what did Trump say?!

Lestov16
Dude you're doing it again: I never said I feel bad more about one thing with the kid over the other.

But let me speak to you about the reality of this: all the kid has left now is the mother and hell yes I feel bad for the kid over that because look at the type of mother he has.

It doesn't mean I said the kid should be glad his father is dead or more upset because he has shitty parents.

I wouldn't call them shitty parents, considering there are actual domestic abusers and such. I would call them irresponsible parents at worst. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure the entire Castile family and community will be coming together to help raise the girl. The mother will not be alone.

Surtur
You're driving around smoking weed with your kid in the back lol, that is shitty parenting. Just because the situation could get even worse doesn't mean much IMO.

Abusing your kid physically is just one type of abuse. Also dude..the entire community will come together to raise her? Yep because that is known for happening in the black community, right?

Lestov16
Its not the kind of stuff they make news articles about....

Surtur
Okay so what did Trump say though? Or was the point he said nothing?

Lestov16
I was legit asking you.....

Surtur
I honestly don't know if he said anything controversial or anything. If he said anything at all I'm sure he denounced it. Unfortunately this might be a new thing we have to deal with..cops getting targeted like this.

Here is where I get confused because they say he didn't lure the cops there, but someone did call the cops about a guy with a gun so did this guy just happen to be committing a crime and he decided to kill cops? But that can't be true because we've seen his rhetoric and shit about how all successful revolutions required violence etc. so this wasn't a coincidence.

SquallX
The gunman was a veteran of the Marine Corps. Since the shooters in the Dallas and Baton Rouge Police killings are military veterans, are they disqualified from receiving funerals with military honors?

Yes.

Surtur
I would certainly hope so.

socool8520
I mean nobody is saying no black person in this country cares about black on black violence. Some do, some do indeed talk about it. But their voices are snuffed out like a lit candle being hit by a tidal wave. The loudest screams come from what the cops do, which would be fine if the cops were responsible for most of the black death.

Pretty much this. There are several people in Black communities that are pushing for change within. the problem is most of them are older in my experience. You know, the people who actually know what widespread racism from the police and Whites is like. The youth are most interested in the relative handful of police killings (although note that I do think this issue should be resolved), instead of the far more abundant violent crime within their own communities.

If they focused on coming together and changing the culture, they would eliminate both problems imo. First they would greatly alleviate the black on black crime. It would also go a long way of changing the unfortunate perception that Blacks are violent thus making Cops less trigger happy so to speak.

Lestov16
http://www.wired.com/2013/09/gangs-of-social-media/
Interesting article on gang violence in Chicago. Kind of goes into what you are saying about the youth

Time-Immemorial
https://s31.postimg.org/bfzasoy7r/played.jpg

Surtur
http://www.wired.com/2013/09/gangs-of-social-media/
Interesting article on gang violence in Chicago. Kind of goes into what you are saying about the youth

I remember seeing a video of two guys on Facebook live sitting in a car listening to gangster rap, talking about murder, drive bys, al that thug shit you see in songs..and literally they get gunned down in their cars while doing this on Facebook.

I don't know if they died or not, but yeah...I mean they are literally shot while repeating the lyric "word around town is we got to pounce".

dBWtqLkBf7I

I mean the shooter timed it damn near perfectly. Go to around 1:30 in the video.

Time-Immemorial
More people fallen victim to the blameless system of players.

Lestov16
Jesus that article is tragic.

Lestov16
I remember seeing a video of two guys on Facebook live sitting in a car listening to gangster rap, talking about murder, drive bys, al that thug shit you see in songs..and literally they get gunned down in their cars while doing this on Facebook.

I don't know if they died or not, but yeah...I mean they are literally shot while repeating the lyric "word around town is we got to pounce".

dBWtqLkBf7I

I mean the shooter timed it damn near perfectly. Go to around 1:30 in the video.

You starting to see my problem with rap...

socool8520
And this is exactly what the BLM movement should be attacking. It is absolutely ridiculous that 15 year old kids can post on social media with fire arms. And we wonder why some people consider them violent? it truly saddens me that these young men do not have enough positive role models to look up to to realize that violence is not the answer. To me, it has to start and come the strongest from within.

Time-Immemorial
Its a terrorist organization

socool8520
You starting to see my problem with rap...

I actually enjoy rap. There simply needs to be a clear understanding that many of the songs are just stories and not to be emulated. I watched Natural Born Killers but that doesn't mean I should go out and mass murder people.

Time-Immemorial
It took the Clinton 4 years to destroy 5 countries.

It took Obama 8 years to destroy this one.

When are people going to wake the **** up.

Lestov16
That's the problem. When Drowning Pool sings about letting bodies hit the floor, they are not actually mass murderers. However rappers singing about drugs and violence actually were/are violent drug dealers. It's far more influential.

Time-Immemorial
The music industry sold out the globalists long ago.

Disinformation, confusion, unreal lies propagated by this insanity we call home.

socool8520
I think it should be seen as a learning tool as how not to live your life with a nice beat here and there.

It still goes back to helping your own in a way. Someone has to teach these kids that what they think is cool is actually detrimental to not only themselves , but everyone else.

Lestov16
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/10/riveting-post-by-black-police-officer-confronts-blm-with-raw-honesty-and-every-american-needs-to-see-it-363067

Great read

Lestov16
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
The music industry sold out the globalists long ago.

Disinformation, confusion, unreal lies propagated by this insanity we call home.

I agree. There is a definitely a systemic plot to get us all mad at each other so we dont pay attention to the real problems.

Time-Immemorial
There is zero reason why I should be mad at you for being black and vice versa, yet they are trying to make this happen this is their bullshit, divide the people make 50% hate the other 50% and then play both sides and gain more power in terms of laws. A house divided will fall.

Lestov16
Like I said, it's the media. They use our TV and internet to spread misinformation. The news has no problem sensationalizing because they profit from the ratings.

Its all a massive plan to keep is in debt slavery IMO.

socool8520
They certainly don't help things, that's for sure.

socool8520
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/10/riveting-post-by-black-police-officer-confronts-blm-with-raw-honesty-and-every-american-needs-to-see-it-363067

Great read

I read that recently. It's sad when your own people look down on you for trying to help them. What would MLK say if he could see this? This is a far cry from the dream he gave his life for.

NemeBro
So this Sterling shooting we know he had a 46 page long rap sheet, cops were called because he was waving a gun, etc. Here is some information about the other shooting, which before this all I knew is that these people were driving around smoking weed with their kid in the back(awesome parenting, I'm sure social services are reviewing the mothers competency right?)

Here is a link of some information about the other guy that died:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/comment-page-2/

Now before someone comes in and says it: I'm not saying this second man deserved death, I'm merely giving some additional context to the story and the type of person this man was. Which apparently involves the man committing armed robbery the day before he died. Did this life of crime play any part in him ending up dead at the hands of the cops? Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Yeah, my thought is that you're retarded and should kill yourself. thumb up

socool8520
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, my thought is that you're retarded and should kill yourself. thumb up

Jesus dude....do you need to talk to someone?

Surtur
Jesus dude....do you need to talk to someone?

Lol nemebro is just a hateful troll too stupid to do anything but hurl vulgar insults.

It is adorable.

socool8520
He/she always seemed chill in the Anime thread iirc.

Surtur
Look at his/her/it's avatar and sig, of course this person would be chill when it comes to anime.

The most hilarious part is Neme practices hate speech of varying degree's(like against gays, this chick hates gays and I just get a female vibe from this person). Yet they will also try to insult people over apparent racism.

So remember hating over sexuality is all good.

socool8520
point taken. lol

NemeBro
Lol nemebro is just a hateful troll too stupid to do anything but hurl vulgar insults.

It is adorable. Someone who so quickly condemned Philando Castile as a criminal thug to prove a point without verifying that he was indeed one shouldn't call others stupid you retard. thumb down

How does it feel being a phucking gullible loser? smile

NemeBro
Look at his/her/it's avatar and sig, of course this person would be chill when it comes to anime.

The most hilarious part is Neme practices hate speech of varying degree's(like against gays, this chick hates gays and I just get a female vibe from this person). Yet they will also try to insult people over apparent racism.

So remember hating over sexuality is all good. I'd love for you to find a serious post by me stating I hate gays (I have a good idea of the post you think indicates I genuinely hate gays, and you'd prove yourself a stupid retard once more if you tried to present it as evidence). It would be a very strange point of view to hold, considering I've identified as openly bisexual on this forum for years, and can prove it.

So I guess the real hilarious thing is that you're a simple-minded retard who is so socially inept he can't differentiate a post that obviously isn't serious from genuine hate.

NemeBro
Jesus dude....do you need to talk to someone? Nah I'm cool. thumb up

socool8520
Nah I'm cool. thumb up

Glad to hear it

Surtur
Someone who so quickly condemned Philando Castile as a criminal thug to prove a point without verifying that he was indeed one shouldn't call others stupid you retard. thumb down

How does it feel being a phucking gullible loser? smile

I posted a link about how he might of committed armed robbery. I never acted like it was the gospel, I said the dude might of been a career criminal. Why would I of had trouble believing that when 99% of the time they turn out to be..career criminals lol. I never said he deserved death.

I mean I don't have a problem saying that since it is true: most of the time these men are life long criminals. Then I see an article with a dude who looks EXACTLY like the guy, and yep I sure as hell posted a link. It doesn't mean I'm saying all lifelong criminals deserve to die. I also hope you got just as fired up when you found out people lied about "Hands up don't shoot" and that whole clusterf*ck of a lie. Except that was touted as the truth when it wasn't, whereas I didn't post any link knowing 100% it wasn't the guy.

I'd love for you to find a serious post by me stating I hate gays (I have a good idea of the post you think indicates I genuinely hate gays, and you'd prove yourself a stupid retard once more if you tried to present it as evidence). It would be a very strange point of view to hold, considering I've identified as openly bisexual on this forum for years, and can prove it.

So I guess the real hilarious thing is that you're a simple-minded retard who is so socially inept he can't differentiate a post that obviously isn't serious from genuine hate.

You've gone out of your way to call Milo a ****** multiple times. Actually no it was phaggot so your hate wouldn't be censored. But it's okay, you were just joking about being a homophobic little coward, it's good to know.

Then you say you want me to show you behaving this way while at the same time saying you know why I think this which means you're asking me to show something you've obviously already thought up deflections for. We get it, all those times I saw you behave this way(it was more than once in more than one thread) it was a joke. Why would I ever bother hunting down your homophobic remarks lol..it's NOT a secret.

Surtur
Glad to hear it

But he/she/it isn't though. Ask yourself how disturbing it is that this person(who multiple people have seen act like an utter homophobic piece of shit) just tries to play it off as "nah, wasn't serious!".

You also still flat out saw with your own eyes them telling someone else to kill themselves lol.

Lestov16
Nemebro has admitted several times on here that he is openly bisexual.

Surtur
Nemebro has admitted several times on here that he is openly bisexual.

Why would this negate all the times he has been homophobic? You don't get a pass on being a homophobic dick just because you're bi sexual.

Just like if you are black it's still not okay for you to chant all blacks should be lynched, agreed?

Surtur
You guys ever wonder why people just think they have the right to block roads and entrances to homes and all this shit for a "protest" ? Despite being told they don't have this right, why do they continue to think they do? Is there like a magic to those words? "You don't have the right to block shit" that makes them actually hear "block things all you want". Perhaps this would also explain why they resist arrest after being told not to resist. Maybe they just hear "resist arrest!" like some weird racially specific aphasia?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dozens-philando-castile-protesters-arrested-saint-paul-n617656

You accomplished nothing but getting yourself arrested. I always wonder if they realize what this says since I mean even for basic non-violent crime they can't listen to the cops lol. Which a decent majority of these shootings stem from not listening to cops. Do you guys think they realize this?

krisblaze
^do you disagree with the right to protest?

Flyattractor
There is a diff to Protesting and causing a Riot.

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze
^do you disagree with the right to protest?

I agree with the right to peacefully protest. Blocking something is not a peaceful act. Whether it's an entrance to somewhere or an interstate or a side street. That is when it turns into something more than peaceful.

Some people have this very wrong idea that as long as violence doesn't erupt a protest is peaceful, but like I said..it's not peaceful when you obstruct things like that. They of course know this and still do it anyways. Then I bet they think they got arrested over some "cause" when in fact it was just stupidity.

NemeBro
Sorry about the wait retard, my computer was having problems and I am only just now getting around to responding.

I posted a link about how he might of committed armed robbery. I never acted like it was the gospel, I said the dude might of been a career criminal. Why would I of had trouble believing that when 99% of the time they turn out to be..career criminals lol. I never said he deserved death.

"I wasn't saying that he was absolutely, 100% definitely a career criminal, but I was saying that this added additional context to the scene and am now saying that I had no trouble believing he was a career criminal because he's a ****** and ******* who get shot by the police are largely career criminals, so actually I did believe it until my stupidity was pointed out."

Also ayy, cite a source with the 99% figure.

Then what are you saying? Even if Philando Castile was a career criminal it has about as much relevance to him being apparently pulled over and shot without probable cause as does pointing out that if he didn't own a car it wouldn't have happened.

That's what you're too stupid or racist to understand. That even if most black men shot by police are career criminals (which is just a really misleading way of saying habitual offender, if a man was busted a few years back for weed and is busted for it again he's technically a career criminal) it has no bearing on the shooting itself.

Did I? Because as I recall I defended the officer's shooting of Michael Brown when Bardock was being a retard.

Most of the evidence correlates with Wilson's account though. thumb up

You haven't even acknowledge the several people who testified against Wilson's side of the story that were discredited because they either weren't there or admitted to lying under oath.

Also, nah, I generally try to not make a conclusion on anything that isn't supported by objective evidence. Granted, it was probably wrong and hypocritical of me to state so bluntly that Brown definitely deserved his fate without any empirical evidence earlier in this thread given this statement, but no one's perfect. thumb down

So what are you talking about?

Who?

Also, I don't have to go out of my way to call anyone a phaggot, you phucking phaggot.

I'm sort of a Hank Schrader-esque personality. My inherent likability enables me to make off-color comments without anyone actually being offended.

I'll admit that I actually have no idea what the **** you're talking about. You didn't cite the thing I thought you would (that would have made you truly, unstoppably stupid).

Funny, for something that's not a secret other people seem to not be as in the know about my apparent homophobia as you are. Maybe it's because I have an ex-girlfriend and currently have a boyfriend and have been pretty open about my sexuality for years. You're going to have a hard time convincing people that someone who is openly attracted to men, women, and some male to female transexuals (preferably keeping the penis) is a gay-bashing homophobe. I at least can admire you diligence, if not your intelligence. thumb up

Also, words don't make someone a bigot you phucking phaggot queerbo gaybo fudge-packing twink.

NemeBro
But he/she/it isn't though. Ask yourself how disturbing it is that this person(who multiple people have seen act like an utter homophobic piece of shit) just tries to play it off as "nah, wasn't serious!".

You also still flat out saw with your own eyes them telling someone else to kill themselves lol. Oh, just so this is clear, I wasn't joking about that last part.

I really do want you to kill yourself. thumb up

Flyattractor
Oh, just so this is clear, I wasn't joking about that last part.

I really do want you to kill yourself. thumb up

Don't He/She/It just say the most adorable things.

Surtur
Lol dude just look at your posts and tell me again I'd have trouble convincing people what you are. You are just an utter troll. Look at you. What is there left to say to you? Just look at the way you act and the way you talk to people.

I don't care what your sexuality is, all I know is that I've seen you going about bashing Milo for being gay multiple times. Maybe it's just your thing I don't know, but it seems pretty clear to me you're now trolling. So either you were legitimately bashing gays or just trolling or maybe a little bit of both who knows maybe deep down you hate yourself for being attracted to people of the same gender.

NemeBro
Lol dude just look at your posts and tell me again I'd have trouble convincing people what you are. You are just an utter troll lol. Look at you. What is there left to say to you? Just look at the way you act and the way you talk to people.

I don't care what your sexuality is, all I know is that I've seen you going about bashing Milo for being gay multiple times. Maybe it's just your thing I don't know, but it seems pretty clear to me you're now trolling. I accept your concession. thumb up

Surtur
I accept your concession. thumb up

Ha, of course you know posters aren't supposed to pull the shit you just pulled. But don't worry I'm not Bardock so you won't be reported by me. I'm just content to sit back and be entertained and see what you say next.

NemeBro
I literally just called you a retard and said you should kill yourself, yet only after saying that you point out that I am breaking the rules? As if I don't know?

Surtur
I literally just called you a retard and said you should kill yourself, yet only after saying that you point out that I am breaking the rules? As if I don't know?

But in my post I acknowledged that you did know, can you read or what?

NemeBro
Of course I know, I'm just wondering why you're pointing it out now.

Surtur
Why not say it? At least in your other posts when you broke the rules you had other stuff in the post. But that post was just basically nothing but you breaking the rules.

NemeBro
True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.